Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus (13181 Views)

What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Gov Fintiri Commends Kogi Gov Bello, Security Agencies For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by Finnese001: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
0knm motor don finally jam egungun for express oh grin
He’ll be back and better
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
you approve oh him? thought he was a terrible gov
0KNM:
He’ll be back and better
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you approve oh him? thought he was a terrible gov
Even tho I don’t, I still don’t wish death on him
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
mkayyyyyy
0KNM:
Even tho I don’t, I still don’t wish death on him
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by ashawopikin(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fancymam:
The governor of kogi state yayha Bello is reported to have tested positive for the corona virus
first buhari chief of staff, now his "son"
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by nwamabo247(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Honestly I am afraid of this virus oo
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by Iceclan(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
New nigeria in the making
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by DankPineapple: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fancymam:
The governor of kogi state yayha Bello is reported to have tested positive for the corona virus
if this is legit I was low key waiting
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by emeka1759(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
E remain tinubu
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by franchasng: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
blakid:
The stage don set... if corona could just do Nigerians a favour by taking all this our useless leaders to a land of no return ehn, we for happy ooo.
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by aristocratic5(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Finally it is finished
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by stamapro(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Quick recovery white lion
Re: Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus by Greatzeus(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
hammerT:
Hope Uzordinma is next
What sort of human are you guys? Is it the same God that created me that created you hateful embittered lots? Because of voting and loosing election you guys refused to move on.
Even wishing death on someone from the same tribe because of politics? What is the quality of your life, despite carrying party on your head?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Apologise To Amaechi; Restore Orderlies For Top Officials / Kidnapped Victims Rescued From Hotel In Jos / Outgoing Governor Amosun Seeks N350m Loan 3 Weeks To Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.