Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. (88630 Views)

2023: Atiku Battle Weary, Already Showing Signs Of Frustration - Keyamo / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by airliner(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2020
I swear say I wish this virus start for Africa, whites for nor get am lik dat
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by MrRichmond: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
lol
Go and watch Dr evil faustin on area 51
How American government covered up the aliens they are keeping at area 51 in Nevada building weapons for the military.

only a brain dead mor0n will believe a thought of some unknown professor out of 1billion people and consider it as fact.

Only a low IQ dummy will compare unproven alien spacecraft crashes to the actual suppression of information regarding a real virus.

If you cannot do simple research by yourself, then kindly fucck off.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by HIPROFILE(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
I care about Aisha and her children let it not be that this man has infected them...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by vezycash(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2020
nextstep:

But seriously, one must really suck as a leader when people are happy you're sick... embarassed

Till today I still remember where I was when Abacha died. Come and see the celebration.

Holy ghost do it again...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by MERCHANDISER: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
einsteine:

China is number 85 on the Human Development Index.

Like I said, you are confusing industrialization with development. Algeria is more developed than China. Google HDI to understand what development means.

That's why despite Russia's years of military development, they were not really considered a developed country because there are several dimensions to human development than just having factories and sky scrapers.

For example, Singapore is far more developed than China.

Algeria,Turnisia,Egypt,,Morocco and South Africa are more developed than China cheesy Mumu
U for mention Nigeria,Ghana,Kenya etc

Na clowns full Nairaland ah swear grin
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by 2day6(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
festacman:
God save the President!
which president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by MERCHANDISER: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
einsteine:

China is number 85 on the Human Development Index.

Like I said, you are confusing industrialization with development. Algeria is more developed than China. Google HDI to understand what development means.

That's why despite Russia's years of military development, they were not really considered a developed country because there are several dimensions to human development than just having factories and sky scrapers.

For example, Singapore is far more developed than China.
https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/the-5-largest-economies-in-the-world-and-their-growth-in-2020-2020-01-22
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Taiwo20(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Them no wan tell us.
They don't wan to heat up the atmosphere.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by somehow: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is what Kyari should have done when he returned from Germany and Egypt. All these old people hardly ever change. Most are rigid and unteachable!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by bmdmixer: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
if he dies dey will keep it a secret

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Na the thing wey go kill dis idiot be dis..... All of una go perish because the quarantine no go work for una body. why d qurantine no go work be say una dey do too much juju.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by einsteine(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/the-5-largest-economies-in-the-world-and-their-growth-in-2020-2020-01-22

China is the second largest economy and India is the eight largest economy in the world. They are not as developed as Norway or Switzerland or Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by somehow: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
What does these 2 countries you mentioned have that China doesn't?
einsteine:

China is the second largest economy and India is the eight largest economy in the world. They are not as developed as Norway or Switzerland or Canada.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by sweetsell: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria health sector was Eldorado b4 Buhari came in ba ?!
trutht828:

You should ask Buhari how he spent all the money voted for healthcare. Ask yourself how come there are only 2 functional ventilators in Abuja despite billions budgeted for the same purpose by the man who is deceiving himself that he is fighting corruption.

His only solution to his personal health was to travel abroad for medical care and refuse to improve Nigeria's healthcare services. If he had done the right thing, there won't be problem today. So, may Buhari and Abba kyari eat the fruits of their wickedness to the full.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by pquaver(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Father Let thy will be done, even before we speak you know our heart desires.

''The earth is cleansing itself ''
I hope you are praying also that be you a sinner or have injustice against others may you also be cleansed in the process. I no you won't like the sound of it but you are praying for others to be wiped away. are you better than them? in your own surrounding do u know how many people will be happy with ur cleansing? maybe I hope their prayers are answered too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Xisnin(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
cyprus000:

You talk like an illiterate from the stone age, oblivious of what's going on around the world.

And it's quite risible how you talk with so much chutzpah as if you even have an imperceptible idea of what you're yapping and foaming in the mouth for. Take several seat backward and seat your ignorant ass down let's see road.

Another empty brain.

It is a shame that a supposed adult typed this gibberish.

Rather than present his evidence, he went on a meaningless rant.

Your brain is obviously a liability since you can't use it.
Don't worry, your "secret" source may soon cover the topic so you could
feel smart once again with illogical copy and paste arguments.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by hope4nigeria(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
drezzyx:
No one knows 2morrow
as far as I'm concerned, no tomorrow in this world again.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by profmallor: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dangote would not have it in Jesus name, it shall not come near him By the special grace of God
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by cyprus000: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Xisnin:

Another empty brain.

It is a shame that a supposed adult typed this gibberish.

Rather than present his evidence, he went on a meaningless rant.

Your brain is obviously a liability since you can't use it.
Don't worry, your "secret" source may soon cover the topic so you could
feel smart once again with illogical copy and paste arguments.

Now, I understand why this sybaritic fool so much revel in his foolery, which is why he forbids simple research and naked fact as overt as the sun, and probably on all communication source of consequence; I mean, even on Chinese media.
This big fat happy idiot is a woolbrain deserving of the profoundest contempt reserved for bush animals, and it will be condescending to embroil myself in an inutile back and forth trying to hammer sense into this unapologetic dummy.

Now, fvck off to everlasting oblivion and forever rest in your bullshitt, you waste of human form.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by yeman1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
The prayer wey ppl don dey pray fro baba don dey beging to come to d past oh cheesy
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Basher8583: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/exclusive-presidential-intensive-care-unit-activated-buhari-self-isolates-after-abba?fbclid=IwAR3OI9H2U9qkbT-f4Msz5xLOxvldIAmy1dNhPKQOXrey690-HymivPKEFwo

I hear Sowore owner of SR is also exhibiting the symptoms of COVID19. Infact his coughing is severe.

Childish news rants.

Buhari has seen worse. He has been through hell and came back after conquering the devil.

My advise to SR. Please go and check yourselves as you guys are in a pandemic region and prone to the illness more than Buhari himselve.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Basher8583: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
lastempero:

So whats your point,political animal. Everything is politics for zombies.we have seen the worst and inept president too.i wish this fire they put on will only consume them,stupid leaders with zombie followers.

Watch it..... I hear hate attracts Covid19.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by trutht828: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
sweetsell:

And he added his quota to the decay when he became president
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Ayobami7(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
废话
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by nextstep(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
angelicwing:
You will die waiting.

Actually, statistically, PMB will die before me... not a curse, it's a fact. Nobody knows tomorrow, but if he dies first, especially due to lack of health infrastructure, I will definitely take some satisfaction, since he has been callous to the rest of the country, since 1983.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by nextstep(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
sweetsell:
trutht828:
And he added his quota to the decay when he became president

Buhari is part of the core of army officers that systematically ruined this country since 1970s. He gives off the impression of being thoughtful, decisive, and unifying, but the reality is he falls far short of expectations. It's been 5 years, yet no improvement. In fact, it's gotten worse.
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Close border early u no go close border
Una go dey value MONEY and POLITICS pass human life
Now you are showing signs
Oya let the billions you were getting from not closing the border save you now
Moreso all the looted money unaccounted for, I hope it can save you!
Foolish human being
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by NinjaMetahuman: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
MrRichmond:

Only a low IQ dummy will compare unproven alien spacecraft crashes to the actual suppression of information regarding a real virus.

If you cannot do simple research by yourself, then kindly fucck off.
yeah suppression made up from someone's butthole.

Perhaps I should also believe people the Dr that said over 300million people were infected in china and 50 million people dead.

Cos I'm so stupid wink
Re: Buhari Self-isolates After Showing Signs Of COVID-19 Despite Testing Negative. by naijamerican: 1:40am On Mar 26, 2020
hopefully Corona virus kills these wicked politicians one by one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.