Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,172 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 (28614 Views)

Kwara Records Two Coronavirus Cases / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Nigeria Records Two New Coronavirus Cases — Toll Now 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by fatymore(f): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Our politicians are the one killing us with their reckless and stupid acts
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by t00dugged(f): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2020
BABANGBALI:
your head dey there
To be realistic, what hope does the common man have to get tested not to talk of receiving treatment? The people that have been tested so far are returnees high up the social ladder. What about the people they have had contact with .

You and I know Nigeria is not a cashless society, only money from these infected people alone is capable of infecting the recipient. From the tomatoes seller ,to anything they bought from anyone in traffic are all in danger of being likely infected .

The coming months is going to be scary for the common man on the streets .
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Celly2020: 6:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Old news
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by emerged01(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Tyger1:
God save Nigeria. This thing is growing day by day
Lagos airport is open bro.
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by content208: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Freehuman:
This message is a reply. The comment which my argument replies was given in a Coronavirus thread . This reply is valid, factual and does not break any rule of Nairaland.

Please go and read the stories of George Washington very well and you will see he isn't really a christianly man
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by DagobertoEli: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87742574:

Thanks sir.

Meanwhile,
We aren't a man o!
WE are simply WE!
Kindly take note Lil Peezy!
[/s]
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by BABANGBALI: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2020
t00dugged:
To be realistic, what hope does the common man have to get tested not to talk of receiving treatment? The people that have been tested so far are returnees high up the social ladder. What about the people they have had contact with .

You and I know Nigeria is not a cashless society, only money from these infected people alone is capable of infecting the recipient. From the tomatoes seller ,to anything they bought from anyone in traffic are all in danger of being likely infected .

The coming months is going to be scary for the common man on the streets .

simply put, we ain't seen nothing yet
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Roon9(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Hemanwel:
Each time I see Mannabbq's nausating, irritating, and immature comments on Nairaland, I am tempted to stay off the forum for days and visit other forums. I am sure many other people like me feel same way. That means, he/she is making Seun Osewa to lose members/money to other forums; but that's by the way.

@topic:

I was wondering if this Corona Virus pandemic was confined only to Nigeria, many of our politicians like Atiku, Buhari, President Abba Kyari, Ahmed Lawan, Amaechi, Tinubu, GEJ, Osinbajo, etc, would have all run out of the country, leaving behind all their e-warrior supporters (including BBQ), BMCs, etc, who daily support their ineptitude, inactions, under-performance, to rot here.

Please, let us all keep these politicians on their toes to build infrastructures here, irrespective of our political affiliations, cos they do not have our interest at heart.

First paragraph so true
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Jaapu: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2020
shiki:
NCDC should stop decieving people with this figures. The number of cases are more
than this joor

Idiot give us your number.
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Prechy08(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2020
I am beginning to believe this NCDC guys are not giving us proper figures, yesterday it was reported that 3 of Abba kyari staff was tested positive, so that should be additional 5.

and secondly retest PMP by Friday
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by millhouse: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2020
For two over two weeks now , only 2 have been discharged... mean say easy to enter but hard to come out ooo
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by RichBoy247: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2020

Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2020
When we argue about science and religion we argue whether it is a hand sanitizer (based on reason) or an anointing oil ( based on faith ) that washes away strains of the Coronavirus in our palms.

[/quote]

Boss good morning. I love this your post and this paragraph appeals to me most.

Let me start by saying saying that I am a deep rooted Christian but I will also add that black man seams lost with the meaning of Christianity hence the confusion everywhere.

How can you tell me that a woman who is pregnant is advised to be going to church for prayers instead of hospital for ante natal? Left to black man and his madness they will pull down hospitals for church buildings yet we are there's wickedness everywhere.

When God asked Man to subdue the earth he had something in mind but to black man all he thinks is getting congregation as much as possible to collect offering.

It's madness that people have failed to realize that no Nigerian pastor or prophet prophesied the coming of covid-19 upon all the noise hitherto.

We are confused.
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by runningriot: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Politicians steal monies to build churches and mosques and we clap and wash their sins with prayers! now that their is an eclipse with no theatre to light the tunnel we are cursing our politicians #anationwithvariations
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by MrGerald(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2020
May we never be coronavirused, Amen.
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by aod1(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2020
shiki:
NCDC should stop decieving people with this figures. The number of cases are more
than this joor
I'm so sure you were among those who didn't believe the initial Italian index patient story was true. You folks said it was a scam. Now you're saying the figures are more. God help your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2020
why always 2 everytime ,is there something they are not telling us
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Divinesupply: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Freehuman:
This message is a reply. The comment which my argument replies was given in a Coronavirus thread . This reply is valid, factual and does not break any rule of Nairaland.

Not up to Ten centuries ago when modern science was still young, Galileo Galilei, a Catholic, was standing before a criminal court which was also Ecclesiastical (christian bishops were part of the court). Skeptical Galileo had worked on his telescope , he was not lying. He saw that there were other planets and that the Earth revolved around the sun. In his time, religion was mixed with governance and not distinct from the State of Rome.

Galileo, like other scientists of his time , was at the verge of being sentenced to death for apostasy and blasphemy. The government not only beheaded scientists in that dark age, but also hung and burnt them on stake. Why was the Father of Modern Day Astronomy, the one whose foundational argument about the solar system has led to the establishment of space organizations like NASA today, risking a death sentence at a christian court?

The answer is simple. According to Joshua in the Bible when he went to war (would be termed a genocide today) he prayed to God and the "Sun stood still". The christian court argued that if Joshua in the Bible agreed that it was the "sun that stood still" then it means the sun was the moving solar body for nothing that does not move can stand still. The Christian court also argued that David in his Psalms acknowledged that God makes sun to rise from the East and set in the West. How then could a "stupid scientist" argue that the sun does not move . How could such "fool" rather the earth revolves.

There is no doubt that Galileo was a Catholic and a christian. But there is huge doubt that Christianity influenced his breakthrough in science. Christianity wanted to alter , disrupt and hinder his breakthrough. Christianity wanted him dead for apostasy and blasphemy even though he agreed to being a Christian. What do you think would happen if he outrightly said he was not one?

That's the story you do not see. When we talk about science and religion , we are not asking whether a Christian, Muslim , Buddhist or Atheist made a positive breakthrough in science. No, the procedures of science are Universal and as long as a person of any religion , race or gender follows that procedure, he will arrive at a scientific and real conclusion.
When we argue about science and religion we argue whether a telescope or a bible gave humanity initial knowledge about the status of the solar system.

When we argue about science and religion we argue whether it is a hand sanitizer (based on reason) or an anointing oil ( based on faith ) that washes away strains of the Coronavirus in our palms.

Seun, the Founder of this forum, is an atheist. My last paragraph replies yours.

Christianity is not against science even though some scientists claim that there is no God!
It is called the supernatural!
A combination of the super and natural!
So whether scientists find the answer or not, no one can deny the mercy of God on this earth because of the finished work of Christ!
The Church clearly enforces the authority of Christ on this planet!
Like I've said before sickness is from Satan and humans who yield to him for use and therefore an enemy of God!
If you are a scientists, we're praying for you to have special insight to discover the cure for the virus!
Trying to create a rift between God and his creation (science) is an exercise of futility and illiteracy!
If you can't see then take some time and enquire, you will come by knowledge!
Anybody who killed any human being whether for being a scientists or for any reason at all is ignorant and is anti-God and possibly in the same class with Satan (John 10vs10)!
My God the FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST DOES NOT KILL AND WILL NEVER KILL!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by UKBobo(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Make this thing mash up Kyari immune system...virus does not see positions thankfully
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Freehuman:

Not up to Ten centuries ago when modern science was still young, Galileo Galilei, a Catholic, was standing before a criminal court which was also Ecclesiastical (christian bishops were part of the court). Skeptical Galileo had worked on his telescope , he was not lying. He saw that there were other planets and that the Earth revolved around the sun. In his time, religion was mixed with governance and not distinct from the State of Rome.

Galileo, like other scientists of his time , was at the verge of being sentenced to death for apostasy and blasphemy. The government not only beheaded scientists in that dark age, but also hung and burnt them on stake. Why was the Father of Modern Day Astronomy, the one whose foundational argument about the solar system has led to the establishment of space organizations like NASA today, risking a death sentence at a christian court?

The answer is simple. According to Joshua in the Bible when he went to war (would be termed a genocide today) he prayed to God and the "Sun stood still". The christian court argued that if Joshua in the Bible agreed that it was the "sun that stood still" then it means the sun was the moving solar body for nothing that does not move can stand still. The Christian court also argued that David in his Psalms acknowledged that God makes sun to rise from the East and set in the West. How then could a "stupid scientist" argue that the sun does not move . How could such "fool" rather the earth revolves.

There is no doubt that Galileo was a Catholic and a christian. But there is huge doubt that Christianity influenced his breakthrough in science. Christianity wanted to alter , disrupt and hinder his breakthrough. Christianity wanted him dead for apostasy and blasphemy even though he agreed to being a Christian. What do you think would happen if he outrightly said he was not one?

That's the story you do not see. When we talk about science and religion , we are not asking whether a Christian, Muslim , Buddhist or Atheist made a positive breakthrough in science. No, the procedures of science are Universal and as long as a person of any religion , race or gender follows that procedure, he will arrive at a scientific and real conclusion.
When we argue about science and religion we argue whether a telescope or a bible gave humanity initial knowledge about the status of the solar system.

Seun, the Founder of this forum, is an atheist. My last paragraph replies yours.

I v not seen your point.
Atheists are confused beings. EOD
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by DagobertoEli: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87742465:
May this never be anyone among us here portion.

May God keep each and everyone of us along with every members of our family from this evil virus.

And it is not only about prayer guys, do the right things to keep yourself safe.

This is the time for us all to come together as a nation. 
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

A Very Big AMEN.

You welcome.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below....

[/s]
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Chris2863(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Good morning to you all my nairaland neighbours.... Have a corona-free day!!!
Amen oo
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by DagobertoEli: 7:14am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87742473:

Now, This is thought provoking!
Deep!!
[/s]
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by Sheriman(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2020
All Nigerian Politicians Should Purchase Dealth Insurance for themselves
Re: Nigeria records two new coronavirus cases — toll now 44 by vivvyo(m): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) / 5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help / Positive Outlook To Life As An HIV Positive Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.