Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (57377 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by HigherEd: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
“I WILL NOT STOP THE PLAGUE...IT WILL DESTROY SOME...BUT IT WILL RESCUE YOU...AND DELIVER YOU FROM BONDAGE”

-Pastor Poju Oyemade’s Crossover Night 2019/20 Striking Prophecy Concerning the Plague

The next blessing is described in scripture as the blessing of the sun. By reason of the Blood of Jesus Christ, through which the sacrifice has been offered over your life. I declare into your life, the headwinds of 2020 And the plague shall not rest upon your own house to destroy you.

As I saw the blood in the day when I rescued Israel from slavery, so shall it be unto you this year. That plagues came, that destroyed Egypt, but those same plagues were instruments of deliverance for my people and rescued them out of slavery.

Therefore, God is saying I will not stop the plague, I will not stop the headwinds. It will destroy some, but it will rescue you and elevate you and deliver you from bondage.

They are designed to lift you up. The headwinds may destroy others, but because I see the blood over you, that same plague shall be for your deliverance.

I will break things around you sayeth the Lord, things that you thought were essential, support structures but they have become structures that now trapped you and enslave you. When you see them crack, it is not for your destruction but it shall be for your deliverance.

You shall be thrust out of those positions into much higher places that you are not even thinking about today. But this shall be a sign unto you, when the unexpected seemingly happens and things go wrong, remember these words "a door has been opened for your growth, a door has been opened for your liberty".

Follow my Spirit, who shall lead and guide you into the place I have prepared for you. Then shall you look back, and you shall see what you termed blessed in 2019 was actually a place of confinement by reason of the demonstration of my power in your life in 2020 in the name of Jesus Christ.

What you looked at and said this was breakthrough, you will look back and say in 2020, by reason of what God shall do in your life by strong visitations and his strong armor stretched forth into your life. You will see that that was a place of confinement for now you have entered into a place of ceaseless growth in the name of Jesus Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/1992300137580514/

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ylaa(f): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Thank you Jesus for I know and believe that all things including coronavirus work together for good to them that love GOD and are call by HIM.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by BennyDGreat: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
It is well with us in Nigeria. HigherEd, do check your mail bro
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Buliwyf: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
lol. These guys are just digging old prophecies out of their asses and finding ways to link it to the virus no matter what. Your pastors' image has taken a hit already. No matter what you do to try and salvage the image of your religious leaders it will never remain the same again.
Blind leaders leading blind followers that the multitude of the scammers couldnt predict a virus and its effect on the whole world lol.

Heal the sick. Dem no fit.
Raise the dead. Dem no fit.
Show the whole world the power they have been displaying on TV. Nah. No power.

One of them quickly revised his prophecy and made up one that the world will be on compulsory holiday because he saw that countries have started declaring stay-at-home orders worldwide. Smooth criminals grin grin

204 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by HigherEd: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
BennyDGreat:
It is well with us in Nigeria. HigherEd, do check your mail bro
Kindly resend the mail to lentilsmediate@gmail.com thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by BennyDGreat: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
HigherEd:

Kindly resend the mail to lentilsmediate@gmail.com thank you.

Ok. Seen
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by HigherEd: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Buliwyf:
lol. These guys are just digging old prophecies out of their asses and finding ways to link it to the virus no matter what. Your pastors' image has taken a hit already. No matter what you do to try and salvage the image of your religious leaders it will never remain the same again.
Blind leaders leading blind followers that the multitude of the scammers couldnt predict a virus and its effect on the whole world lol.
Sule

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by rattlesnake(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
There is no plague that has stopped
malaria
cholera
lassa
ebola
men just learn to navigate thru

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by HopeforTony: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Hi
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Dongreat(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Lool. Yeah right. And all your pastors are just waiting for the COVID-19 to end so that they can start healing the sick again..

Or perhaps healing the sick is a small miracle to them. After all why will your pastors and GO heal the sick when they can simply raise the dead after the virus.

Make una Dey use una sense o. Don’t let your fellow men who are schizophrenic to deceive you with claims of higher power who seems to run when there are real problem.

GET SENSE

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
There was already corona as at that time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by 2fine2fast(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020
What stupid prophesy
The corona shit started already
last year before the “prophetic
crossover”.

I’m supposed to be seeing scientific
publications done in Nigeria on the
characterization or treatment of the
virus.

But no... stupid prophecies upandan.

Shit... it sucks to be a Nigerian.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by titilala: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by mynaijadj(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
This is the time for solutions. If the words he shared encourages believers to make it through this, good. No need to shut anyone up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by elganzar(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
People should be made to swear before commenting on Sunday’s post too...

I hate the discrimination, Islam and feminism __ they’re both like little children crying in the middle of the night...and we just toss them a piece offering to shut them up, cos \ if they knew better/

I’m tired of these prophecies abeg...FG should push money into our account

Last last everybody go catch am, then things will go back to normal cos everyone already has it

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Jossyroyal1: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Off topic.
So Jagaban is 68yrs old today?? Wow. shocked
Just wow shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Uyi168: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
The stupid people are those that still think the virus is a hoax, those that have refused to follow simple instruction and all those giving nonsensical prophecies about the virus.... angry

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Sweetcollins: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
Okoo
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Tylervalz(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2020
:DBy
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by sapientia(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Scammers on the beat.

He might have voted Buhari.

Clown.

18 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by virginboy1(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
All these self acclaimed prophets are just taking us for a ride. Because we don't hold them accountable for their fake predictions.

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
It is not a prophecy. As at 31st December,2019 which is the crossover night, Coranavirus was already reported in China

18 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by bodejohn(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Can someone remind religious leaders and their followers that this virus is not about them?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by ConnectedMan: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2020
H
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by alphaeus212(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Does it mean that Bubu and kyari go die?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by otomatic(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2020
Rubbish. This can be interpreted for any disaster situation.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Homers123(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Must Christendom always act dumbo?

19 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by SmallmebigGod: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Raphsays: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2020
I get angry when somebody comes to use the name of God to put fear in the lives of their flock.

Where in the Bible can his prophecy of doom be connected to.
As far as I am concerned hin just talk hin own.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague by Kevinsamba: 9:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Jehovah's witnesses just dey one side dey look una
When Dem been dey talk say prophecies aren't part of true modern Christianity una talk say dey no know wetin Dem dey talk
For those monster's wey go wan attack me
May Allah punish the Danes.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.