Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus (964 Views)

Many Businesses Can Be Created From Coronavirus / Effective Strategies To Help Your Business Copy And Recover From Coronavirus / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by Mikel4xrist(m): 1:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Hello readers! How does quarantine feel? Hope you've been able to stock enough food and supplies?

I decided to compile a list of businesses that can work during this Covid-19 period. This businesses would help you make money during this period so you can afford food in a dying economy.

You might need some level of expertise to do this, but since you're locked in, you can always learn and start.

Here they are

1. Ebook Marketing

People are locked up in their homes. What do you think they'd be doing?

They'd be reading books, magazines, newspapers and devouring content like never before.

You can write on anything, be it novels, poems, news analysis, history, Corona Virus research, relationship tips and business. Typically, people would read anything now that they're at home.

Personally, I have made over ₦800,000 in the past three weeks from ebook business. I'd be willing to teach you for free so you can start.

To Contact me on WhatsApp for that,

Click HERE

https:///2347012688668?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20learn%20ebook%20business

2. Blogging

Like never before, people are reading news. Research shows that time spent on the web has increased like never before as people are hoping the hear the latest version of every story.

Why not start blogging? You can start writing for Opera News and earn a few bucks, or even create your own blog, add Adsense and other ad services and make money.

This blog business doesn't require much, you just learn writing skills in one week and you become a professional blogger.

You source content and publish, whether on this platform or on your own blog. You can make at least ₦100,000 blogging.

To learn the skills you need to start, as well as to get a cheap blog built for you, contact me on WhatsApp

Click HERE to Contact Me on WhatsApp

https:///2347012688668?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20learn%20blogging

3. Errand Business

While people are holed up in their houses out of fear, you can create a company that runs errands for people.

You help them buy food stuff from super market, do plumbing and electrical services, help them pay bills and even do laundry.

Funny enough, you need not know how to do all these. You just need to understand the business and the act of networking.

There's a friend of mine who has experience in this and he has made over $2000 doing this in South Africa.

He recently released the business model for Nigerians, so we can use it to reduce the spread of Corunavirus.

Here's a link to the post on his blog

https://bildungglobal.com.ng/2020/03/19/make-money-by-rendering-errand-services/

4. Online Tasks

You can do online tasks such as filling surveys, watching videos, clicking ads and a host of other online tasks.

Even OPay has this spin and win on their app that allows you win cash by spinning. There are many games like this, so you need not fidget.

All you need is to have a guide that shows you the various websites that pay Nigerians for executing such online tasks. All you need to do is join the network and get exposed to these tasks.

Drop your phone number in the comment section if you want to be added to a WhatsApp group where I'd be sharing such online tasks.

5. Forex/Crypto Trading

The forex and Crypto market is the only market that can't be crippled by CorunaVirus.

It's not a physical market, and it's not dependent on anyone. It's a market that you can earn when things are crashing of when they're getting better.

Do you know that you can make money when naira falls in value and also when it gains value? All u need to do is learn how to trade well.

Even with the fall of Bitcoin, a friend of mine has made lots of money. Personally, I made a huge profit with the devaluation of the naira from 360 to 380.

So, what are you doing? Why not learn forex trading in one week and get signals for free to start trading?

Click Here to sign up for forex classes on WhatsApp.

https:///2347012688668?text=Hello%2C%20I%20want%20to%20learn%20forex%20trading

Summary
I've dropped these tips for you. I also expect you to reciprocate by sharing this so that many people can make money this period.

Joblessness is bad and staying idle at home might lead to crime and evils. It's always crucial that you follow the advice of medical practitioners and avoid public places totally.

Hoping you and your family are protected during this period. Trust me, this won't last forever.

Hoping to see you make money this period.

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by flington4550(m): 1:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Add up

1 Like

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Very good thread.

We hope some youths listen instead of coming online to create nuisance and gossiping everywhere.

Only the wise will take the OP's advice

Thumbs up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by Born2Breed(f): 3:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Hey! dead dog meat seller

Hope you are under quarantine? If not self isolate.
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by ogaboss20: 4:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Good morning please I'm very interested in this eBook publishing. Please add me up
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by cassette(m): 6:09am On Mar 25, 2020
post=87741042:
Very good thread.

[s]We hope some youths listen instead of coming online to create nuisance and gossiping everywhere.

Only the wise will take the OP's advice

Thumbs up[/s].
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by iameffiong(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
I want to learn the crypto trading and also the online tasks on earning money
Re: 5 Easy Ways To Make Money While Self-isolating From Coronavirus by husmernsheriff: 1:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Hello,
I am a youtuber and I make my full living with YouTube channel video creation
To open a fully set and Seo optimized Youtube account with Professional intro, kindly contact me Via 08189728347.
I have a youtube creator certificate from youtube academy, therefore I’ll share with you all my experiences on how I started making my money
I started YouTube in less that 2 years, and now I have almost 4k subscribers and I earn almost 200 dollars every months( I can show you proof if you want)
You can request for my service through Fiverr with this link
https://www.fiverr.com/mr_sheriff/create-design-and-setup-your-professional-youtube-channel

For more info. Kindly call me or whatsapp me via+2348189728348

(1) (Reply)

Buy Complete Bench Press, With 30kg Barbell, & A Pair Of 10kg Dumbbell Sets / How Much Does God Is Good Logistics (GIGL) Company Charge to deliver a Parcel. / dramacool Asian Drama, Movies And Kshow English Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.