Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? (14886 Views)

Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by missimelda01(f): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Semaj77:

What if she's a widow , does it still make it unacceptable
that's a different thing, although most widows would prefer to channel their emotions, time and effort into raising their kids but if they find a man who regardless of her status still wants to marry her, then I think it's okay.. if the man is financially strong enough he can cater for them, if not they can support each other. My mom is a widow with 5 children and I hope one day when we are all independent, she find a companion.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by emmaodet: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hmmmm. So in the beginning she hid her status as a single mother with three kids. She waited until she had gotten him in the strong web of the illusion called love (and probably great sex) before letting him know of her single-mom status. cheesy She hoped he would find it hard to leave the relationship (betray the love), and hence take responsibility of her and another man's three seeds. grin grin grin The bait and switch technique.

What a manipulative and bold lying bitćh! cheesy cheesy Sweet combination of shaming and victim playing. grin grin So taking care of another man's seeds is his responsibility? Refusing to take care of another man's seed and shoulder another man's burden is cowardly and hatred of responsibility? Oh my! grin grin Awww, the manipulative boldness of acting with all conviction that any man you date is responsible for your children (another man's seeds and responsibility). grin

If I were in this situation, I wouldn't bother explaining myself. I would just respond with laughing and taunting emojis, and reply with "that manipulation won't work on me. I will not raise another man's seed and deal with his leftover (you). Go sort yourself out." I would even post pictures of my bank statement and write "for me alone. Not for another man's seed and leftover. IF HE, OR THEY, ARE STILL ALIVE, GO AND SORT OUT THINGS WITH YOUR BABYDADDIES OR GO FIND WORK." smiley I will then end it with more laughing and taunting emojis. wink

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, JONNYSPUTE, CAPSLOCKED, AstroG.... y'all should check out this thread. cheesy

Don't mind them.
That was how one single mum told my brother she has a child and if my brother wants to marry her, he should be ready to marry the child along.
A guy working in dubai and doing a Useless long distance relationship with a single mum in Nigeria.
My mum and i talked senses to his coconut brain last week.
Is that how low he is in life? Of all ladies in the world, it is a single mum he wants to choose for a start in life? A 29 yrs old boy for God sake.
I told him i will curse him.
Spits*

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Martinez39s(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
emmaodet:

Don't mind them.
That was how one single mum told my brother she has a child and if my brother wants to marry her, he should be ready to marry the child along.
A guy working in dubai and doing a Useless long distance relationship with a single mum in Nigeria.
Is that how low he is in life? Of all ladies in the world, it is a single mum he wants to choose for a start in life? A 29 yrs old boy for God sake.
Spits*
I hope he dumped her. Jeez, if not for your mum and you, he would have fallen prey. Indeed, it doesn't pay to be blue pilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by emmaodet: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
I hope he dumped her. Jeez, if not for your mum and you, he would have fallen prey. Indeed, it doesn't pay to be blue pilled.

Nairaland has really helped my life, especially romance and relationship related issues.
Ubunja, martinez and other good guys comments really opened my eyes to the reality of things.
I was a heavy Mugu for women matter before but now i thank God.
I also promised myself that none of the people around me will fall for any yeye love or friendship, Lialai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Martinez39s(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
emmaodet:
Nairaland has really helped my life, especially romance and relationship related issues.
Ubunja, martinez and other good guys comments really opened my eyes to the reality of things.
I was a heavy Mugu for women matter before but now i thank God.
I also promised myself that none of the people around me will fall for any yeye love or friendship, Lialai
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
When a woman is young, beautiful and without children, she's hot like Kano sun but after giving birth to children out of wedlock, she will be begging you like Kaduna alimajiris

What a GOLAZOO!
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
angry

[s][/s]The guy in that chat wants to eat draw soup without getting stained, you failed. To chop coconut you must work to break it. By the way go and get married and stop farming on cultivated lands. Be responsible for once[s][/s].

undecided

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
emmaodet:

Don't mind them.
Spits*
doing long distance relationship with a single mom of all women
i laugh grin
he thinks she doesnt have a boyfriend in naija abi? cheesy
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by emmaodet: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
lefulefu:
doing long distance relationship with a single mom of all women
i laugh grin
he thinks she doesnt have a boyfriend in naija abi? cheesy

Hahahaha
My broda, that is what i told the whole family that i don't subscribe to this bullshit, he should find his woman in dubai and date.
But the you know the shocking question my mum asked me as i dey para?
That did i meet my wife a virgin?
Was my wife not dating someone else before i snatched her from him?
Na so i shock, close mouth
Meaning even though the girl has a bf, when my brother comes home to pick her she will stop. As at then, mama sef never know say the girl na single mum.
The way my mum take reply me, i come dey suspect the kind life she may have likely lived during her time, just thinking sha.
Martinez39s

2 Likes

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahahaha
My broda, that is what i told the whole family that i don't subscribe to this bullshit, he should find his woman in dubai and date.
Meaning even though the girl has a bf, when my brother comes home to pick her she will stop. As at then, mama sef never know say the girl na single mum.
The way my mum take reply me, i come dey suspect the kind life she may have likely lived during her time, just thinking sha.
Martinez39s
weda virgin or not it does not justify a young dude doing long distance relationship on facebook with a single mother cheesy.the guy is just wasting his youth away saying hello baby to a lady long distance away who probably has a boyfriend in naija shining her congo cheesy.he should get serious with his life and get a girlfriend close to him that he should spend his life with.if he is already sending money to her in nigeria for daily upkeep then he"s twice as foolish as well grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Fr33born(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
emmaodet:

Don't mind them.
Spits*

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Martinez39s(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2020
emmaodet:

Hahahaha

Martinez39s
grin When we say all women are like that, haters think we hate all women. They don't know we are just saying the hard truth. Some even reply with "so you think even your mother, sister, aunts, etc. are like that?" as though the women that are like that aren't people's mothers, sisters, aunts, etc. grin What's so special about anyone that their mum, sisters, aunts etc can't be like that? Your mum's disingenuous reply shows that while blood is thicker than water, sisterhood is thicker than blood. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by heartbraker(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2020
PharoahIII:
na so one single mother then dey form for me say she wont allow me have sex with her until after marriage. can you inagine the effrontery? a whole 39 year old single mother with 6 year old child When rotten mango think say na the same price them go price am with fresh mango

Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Jehnny01: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a companion for morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by emmaodet: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin When we say all women are like that, haters think we hate all women. They don't know we are just saying the hard truth. Some even reply with "so you think even your mother, sister, aunts, etc. are like that?" as though the women that are like that aren't people's mothers, sisters, aunts, etc. grin What's so special about anyone that their mum, sisters, aunts etc can't be like that? Your mum's disingenuous reply shows that while blood is thicker than water, sisterhood is thicker than blood. wink

My broda, you have really said the truth, nothing but the truth.
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2020
PharoahIII:
na so one single mother then dey form for me say she wont allow me have sex with her until after marriage. can you inagine the effrontery? a whole 39 year old single mother with 6 year old child When rotten mango think say na the same price them go price am with fresh mango
Nawa o
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Fr33born:

What exactly is your point sir?
guy u dont need any point to understand what the guy is saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PharoahIII:

i love ur quote lolxxxxxxxxxxxx shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / Meet Curvy African Beautiful Women With Killer Wide Hips / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.