Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus (662 Views)

Ahmed Musa Donates ₦100 Million To 5,000 Widows, Others In Plateau / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / See Who Messi And Ronaldo Each Voted For The FIFA Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by vixpal: 2:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Messi and Ronaldo each donate €1 million to support efforts against the coronavirus pandemic

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOXSoccer/status/1242607344619360256

1 Like

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by legendarystar: 2:07am On Mar 25, 2020
men
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15am On Mar 25, 2020
The 2 Real G.O.A.T.S.

They lead, others follow.

More to follow........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by Timinho23: 2:18am On Mar 25, 2020
seeing all this figures donating one thing or the other. In Nigeria, our own very rich can't even sponsor a hundred sanitizers or face masks while the stores with sanitizers or face masks have shamelessly increased the selling price. in Nigeria, both the poor and the rich are shameless

3 Likes

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by globalresource: 2:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Our billionaires don't want to donate

1 Like

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by tollyboy5(m): 2:30am On Mar 25, 2020
the 2 G.O.A.T in the world has done their best to humanity.
TINUBU we need bullion van of nose mask O!
where are all those useless histagram billionaires? undecided maybe cl1ent don catch corona. no more cash!
how elite destroyed this country and traveled out, now when forced to return they return with more devastating virus to destroy us all. those of you always typing our darling daddy covid-19 is your daddy for now.

last election i went straight to vote sowore and i saw people queue voting APC/PDP lets continue voting fools.
our mummies and daddies, our elders and granpa destroyed these country. we all die here!
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:54am On Mar 25, 2020
May God bless this two humans.....Humanity will never forget this kind gestures especially at this trying moments for the world...even the dead in their graves will say thank you more!

1 Like

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by dodoniyi: 2:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Messi bàbà

1 Like

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by qualityovenbake(m): 3:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Best of the Best.

1 Like

Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Meanwhile,one billionaire pastopreneur is donating things like one Jerry can of methylated spirit and such,and sheeples are rejoicing.
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by Astark: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Ronaldo donations have been confirmed to be faked, marca first reported about it then they deleted it.

Just like the news about Ronaldo giving his hotel out was also fake
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by chiiraq802(m): 6:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Bt messi's own is real?? grin Children of hate...
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by DagobertoEli: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
post=87741147:
The 2 Real G.O.A.T.S.

They lead, others follow.

More to follow........
[/s]
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by cr7lomo: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Astark:
Ronaldo donations have been confirmed to be faked, marca first reported about it then they deleted it.

U are a fool...so u brought this here too... I'm sure that the bitterness in u has destroyed ur life ... Blind bat .
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by cr7lomo: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Astark:

What about the money that Messi promised for the ronaldinho saga?? Like u hvnt heard it's audio... Y dint u report it... Hateful soul
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by Astark: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2020
cr7lomo:

U are a fool...so u brought this here too... I'm sure that the bitterness in u has destroyed ur life ... Blind bat .
don't be stupid, we are know that rumor started from Ronaldo fans troll account on Twitter and no verified sources carried it.

For many years Ronaldo fake donations and charities have been circulating the net and people think he's so generous not knowing they are faked.

We are wiser now
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by cr7lomo: 7:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Astark:
don't be stupid, we are know that rumor started from Ronaldo fans troll account on Twitter and no verified sources carried it.

For many years Ronaldo fake donations and charities have been circulating the net and people think he's so generous not knowing they are faked.

We are wiser now

Gtfoh... U are wiser , say u b who?? U are a nobody and no one cares what u think... U that hv never entered airplane is here to have an opinion on a mega superstar in far away Portugal ... Better go leak ur diabetic wounds
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by Astark: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2020
cr7lomo:

Gtfoh... U are wiser , say u b who?? U are a nobody and no one cares what u think... U that hv never entered airplane is here to have an opinion on a mega superstar in far away Portugal ... Better go leak ur diabetic wounds
mhen who is this fool? Just because your are poor and can't afford a plane and Visa fee doesn't mean all nairalander you meet can't do so.

You are taking this issue for head like Ronaldo is your father.

What I said is the truth and you can confirm it, I don't know where the insults are coming from, is everything okay at home?
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by cr7lomo: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Astark:
mhen who is this fool? Just because your are poor and can't afford a plane and Visa fee doesn't mean all nairalander you meet can't do so.

You are taking this issue for head like Ronaldo is your father.

What I said is the truth and you can confirm it, I don't know where the insults are coming from, is everything okay at home?

grin grin grin... Whr I hv been to are places u only dream of , guy... I don't need to boast to a fool like u... Those that know already know... I was born into a family of class... I started flying planes even b4 Ronaldo and Messi... There is a big difference between someone that suffered and made money and someone that was born in wealth ...that's class
Re: Messi And Ronaldo Each Donate €1 Million To Support Efforts Against Coronavirus by EmmySparky(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Likes of dangote and other billionaires in Nigeria can't even donate shiii..the kind of heartless men we have in this country is baffling..

(1) (Reply)

Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 3rd October 2020(second Ticket) / Manchester United Vs RB Leipzig 5-0 Highlights (download Video) / BREAKING: Iwobi Tests Positive For Covid-19, Out Of Benin Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.