Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses (30547 Views)

Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by israelmao(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2020
AIT is their first enemy.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by senatordave1(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2020
israelmao:
AIT is their first enemy.
Why wont they be
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by hajilee101(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Shit is getting real!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by MrSly(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Jegiosowor:
I knew that channels would be among
I knew AIT wouldn't
All this ones are pro Buhari media stations
That Channels lost my respect a long time ago
vanguard is also pro buhari
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by trudpo: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2020
After referring him as General Muhammadu Buhari?
Mynd44:
Punch and AIT Didn't make it.

Loool
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by kayusely70(m): 9:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Those excluded would still get 'Expo'
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2020
LOVEGINO:
It's baba still negative? APC with lie ehn

News reaching us here is saying even though he tested Negative, that he has begin to cough uncontrollably and may need to have a re-test again .....

The good news is that London cannot accept to manufacture a new Jubril at this critical time
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by degamemaster(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:

Loool

Sahara Reporters are not allowed also. Something is cooking, they can't cover the lies forever. The blood of the innocent buhari and his gang of criminals and terrorists have wasted will take their vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by toprealman: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
2 should do.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Hinahuang(f): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Face mask with CE documents directly from the factory.
Moq : 2000pcs
Package : 50pcs in one bag / box and then 40 bags /boxes in one carton .
Contact information :
Email : lenxiu1hengzhi@163.com
Whatsapp: 008615960560023

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Lordfujoe: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Covid 19 for president
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by megley(f): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
How many of them dey come before?

And what are exactly are they covering? Wetin una dey do exactly?

Abeg make we hear word!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by LOVEGINO(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

News reaching us here is saying even though he tested Negative, that he has begin to cough uncontrollably and may need to have a re-test again .....

The good news is that London cannot accept to manufacture a new Jubril at this critical time
Chai! U re wicked
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2020
LOVEGINO:
Chai! U re wicked

Pls refer every wicked matter to Aso Villa.....
We are busy here bro...lols

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Nmezor(f): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Norin can be hidden foreva
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Realhommie(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
kikero:

I disagree very well with the BBQ personality. Always praising the government, even when things are bad...

But the way some of you guys hate him or her...that's a bit too much.

There is a saying....you can let a bird fly over your head, but you don't have to let it build a nest mansion with a helipad and an airport on your head.

In life, people will say or do things you don't like. Just let them fly over your head. And play the point, not the man.
Well said.. The guy is a sycophant no doubt, but some or most of those who exhibit hatred towards him here are even bigger ass-lickers themselves so I really don't get what the fuss is about..

I can't let someone bother me so much by their actions that i would have to expend energy or emotions everytime i see them, I'd simply just ignore. It's that simple..

Some would even say they want to meet him and kill him, i mean it shouldn't be that deep. People get time sha, time for nonsense and irrelevance..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by JBoss25(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2020
honeyB2018:
Zombikiler010: Am neither a buhari nor an apc supporter, but i hate it when people wish others bad.
What will you gain if Buhari get corona virus and die? Will you marry Aisha and her children? Will you be called to be the president?
What you wish other, remember comes back to you. Thank you.
better days for the country
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Bitnet(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Coronavirus in Nigeria | comedy | funny video | penzazotv comedy
see how people react to coronavirus in nigeria, everybody are living in fear.
please subscribe to our channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y38E4LZ_aEs
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by rolams(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Clamp down! Who else notice?
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Duru009(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Channels TV is an APC TV, thy lost my respect longtime ago.....

Licking buhari ass all the time !
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by ensamy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
The South East has been marginalised in this COVID one nine just like they have been marginalised in this Present regime. COVID one nine , ga Kwa nka oma !!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by CuteYvonne777: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Facial Mask is Out of Stock! just Learn How to make it at Home by yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCh_XG_gQoM
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Ayobami7(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
见过
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by Dollabiz: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good for him
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by galaxy2020(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mynd44:

Loool
That's because they will tell us the truth unlike Channels TV that reports doctored news.
Re: Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses by PropertyBuying(f): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
overseer1:
I hope it is not what I am thinking. Another Yar'adu case loading. ...

Sahara Reporters will be missed
Definitely, the Sahara wouldn't be allowed in the Villa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills 15 Head Of Cattle in Ekiti / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? / Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.