Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. (661 Views)

What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House / Help, My Statur And Baby Face Is Ruining My Social Life.... / How To Have Longer Sex With Any Woman Without Getting Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Mehnnn..I'm not finding this "sit at home" order funny anymore.
Though there has been constant light but I still feel the need to go out!!!!! this is like house arrest especially as I hardly come out to relate with anyone in my area.
Once I'm out of the house, I go my way either straight to church or mini-marts around. I Can't even go to the library any longer cry. This thing is beginning to take its toll on me I must confess.
Can't even visit families for fear of being exposed. Hmm.....

I hope this is not going to have psychological effect on our social life and how we relate with others especially for introvert like us.
Like seriously yesterday, as I was going for mid week service, I was walking like a dummy, virtually avoiding contact with everyone and everything. Even when I got to Church, the chairs were arranged in accordance to the strict order of social distance and even at that I still saw myself cringing at the sight of someone sitting in front of me; two chairs away at that. undecided so thinking if I'll still go for Thursday prayers. Hmm

I practically stayed indoors all through yesterday. Didn't call anyone, didn't feel like chatting so didn't chat.Though my sis called, we talked and laughed and I returned her call immediately and we talked at length because we haven't seen for a week now. I go to see her every week. even when her little boy wanted to talk with me, she nor gree o. That was all and I was back to boredom. undecided

How long are we going to do this for? Staying indoor for how long!!!

I think they should just employ the method China used by using drones to fumigate round the major roads, streets, parks and markets so people can go about their businesses again.

This sedentary life style is going to affect a lot of things.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by nrexzy: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Play PEs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:
Play PEs..

One will still get bored especially if there's none to play it with. No one to cheer you up and all that...
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by nrexzy: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

One will still get bored especially if there's none to play it with. No one to cheer you up and all that...
Not really oo as long as u have power, chow, a bottle of something strong ur doing great....
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2020
nrexzy:

Not really oo as long as u have power, chow, a bottle of something strong ur doing great....

grin I don't take strong thinz. The only liquid I do is water and occasional softs.
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Froshloaded: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2020
No be only you, our government should do the general fumigation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by nrexzy: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

grin I don't take strong thinz. The only liquid I do is water and occasional softs.

Hehehe well u can spice it up abit... Desperate times calls for desperate measures....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
No be only you, our government should do the general fumigation...

My dear. You know what's with Nigeria thing. They must make it difficult and inconvenient for us.

Im having boredom induced headache now.

I feel like getting away to some cool planet now Like....

1 Like

Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by seankafor(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Are you in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Conner44: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Nor worry. When prikk hungry you well well you go carry sanitizer put for bag carry mask wear for face go find them bobos wey una don set appointment this season.

Or kuku try celibate for a month watch this thing. Sit your nyash for house. Wetin you Dey go find outside wey you no fit do without for now?
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Hinahuang(f): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Face mask with CE documents directly from the factory.
Moq : 2000pcs
Package : 50pcs in one bag / box and then 40 bags /boxes in one carton .
Contact information :
Email : lenxiu1hengzhi@163.com
Whatsapp: 008615960560023

Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2020
seankafor:
Are you in Nigeria?

Yes.
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Conner44:
Nor worry. When prikk hungry you well well you go carry sanitizer put for bag carry mask wear for face go find them bobos wey una don set appointment this season.

Or kuku try celibate for a month watch this thing. Sit your nyash for house. Wetin you Dey go find outside wey you no fit do without for now?

Hmm... So everything is sex for you? Well that not what I'm missing here. Ok?
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Conner44: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Na prikk Dey hungry you if not Wetin you Dey find go library or market go dey do ‘socially’?

Better carry one of ya boyfriend come camp for house. This tin go long well well so invite am early before him catch am if not ... konji kill you well
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Conner44:
Na prikk Dey hungry you if not Wetin you Dey find go library or market go dey do ‘socially’?

Better carry one of ya boyfriend come camp for house. This tin go long well well so invite am early before him catch am if not ... konji kill you well

Take this advice to your sisters. I don't need it.
Gracias.
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Conner44: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Wetin Dey worry you. Nor be advice you dey find come create this thread for here? Abi this place resemble diary section?

Oya somasault and land with your nyash
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
What's everyone up to!!!!

I have slept and have woken up to boredom again undecided.
What is everyone using to roll by. And this is just day 3. embarassed. Hmm...

At least now that the major streets are deserted, it won't be a bad idea to go for a walk. At least passengers will be fewer hence social distance won't be difficult to observe.
Thinking of going to ikoyi area, prolly hook up with a few old friends or do window shopping or something..

Never been bored all my life as a Nigerian Lagos babe.

This shit is traumatising mehnnn...
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by chuxy12(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
@jewess gratitude. There is a comment u made in a different thread topic which l considered amazing ly matured. l tried to get ur no. from ur profile page but couldn't. Is dia anyway l can reach u. mine is zero 8 zero sixty 19 seventy eight 61. Cheers
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
chuxy12:
@jewess gratitude. There is a comment u made in a different thread topic which l considered amazing ly matured. l tried to get ur no. from ur profile page but couldn't. Is dia anyway l can reach u. mine is zero 8 zero sixty 19 seventy eight 61. Cheers

Oh..really..
Which one is that? Can you send me the link? Or better still mention me there.
Thanks.
Re: Im Getting Tired And Bored!!!! How This Whole Thing Is Affecting My Social Life. by pomide(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
What's everyone up to!!!!

I have slept and have woken up to boredom again undecided.
What is everyone using to roll by. And this is just day 3. embarassed. Hmm...

At least now that the major streets are deserted, it won't be a bad idea to go for a walk. At least passengers will be fewer hence social distance won't be difficult to observe.
Thinking of going to ikoyi area, prolly hook up with a few old friends or do window shopping or something..

Never been bored all my life as a Nigerian Lagos babe.

This shit is traumatising mehnnn...

Open to chat buddies?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Eggs In One Basket. / Uber And Bolt Drivers In Lagos Begins Strike Today / Dietary Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.