Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs (40235 Views)

Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by chukslawrence(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2020
ok
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
[/i]Killed for what you.don't know,really bad[i]
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2020
the gods of land must be angry with us in this country ooh.

crisis everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Correcto: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Try live like a normal person
Sunofgod:
No mans land...............
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Lordfujoe: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Very sad...in this period?
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2020
And they want Amotekun

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by nick50(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2020
China killed hairdresser in ikorodu.. this china virus eehh

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by daniddan1999: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by AgentNairaland(f): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Amotekun!!! Afonjass

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
This is inhumane
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by michoim(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
That is Amotekun for you. Haven't seen anything yet...abuse of the little power they are given will be so rampant...

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by GeoandSONSLTD: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Bashnigga(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2020
"Na craze world we dey"
In Baba Fela's words
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Successkay12(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2020
Wicked people everywhere.
Watch out for amotekun...

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by ngwababe(f): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2020
This babe is dead now?cry
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by gambia(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Zoogeria, what do you expect? Lawlessness and disorderliness everywhere, from the No1 citizen to the last person.
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Akanoaaa(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Those onyabo are criminal and I don't know why Lagos government would allow those people in security platform. If you see them you will think they are cultists if you're yet to know their name. Its the time Lagos state government replace them with amotekun
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by DEROX: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Sunofgod:
No mans land...............
no ipob land

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by victorcompovine(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
issues every where...the corona era
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by MARKone(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Amotekun
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by victorcompovine(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2020
God have mercy...is this lady prepared for heaven now?
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by athaboi(f): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by einsteine(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
And some people think Amotekun would stop any problems
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by friday2011(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
first of all d owner of d hotel is an accomplice.
how did he manage to hold d two club members and allowed d real suspect flee

this are d tinz we see wen a common vigilante is armed.

"guns don't kill people, people kill people"

a man holding a gun is the most powerful man, and power intoxicates.

RIP TO D DEAD.

Thank God, you are not a law enforcement officer, if not, innocent people go plenty for prison,

May be you should read the write up again.

The owner/manager of the hotel was inside when the incident happened, he only came out after the culprit fled, the possibility of the deceased friends fleeing since the culprit is no where to be found is very high, and mind you, the deceased is not the main target but the man she came to see who is still standing with the dead body, so with this info, how did you conclude that the owner /manager is an accomplice?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by madridguy(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2020
This is the reason am against Amotekun. Many people don't know the crime this guys committed. You remember how OPC boys turned to criminals, same as the vigilante group. Those guys kills, torture over mere issue. We will witness more if Amotekun comes.

Gidah:
I live in ikd this vigilante are very stupid imagine they saw someone at his gate and started interrogating him he said u saw me at my house in front of my gate the next thing they pound on him and started beating him then we heard noises we went out saw them beating my neighbor we engage in fight with them, we stopped there korope(those new small mini bus) so they can't go, the guy that led there squad has his left hand amputated and he's the one that started the fight cos he head butted my neighbor funny thing this was around 8pm, a vigilante was asking that he want to go through someone's phone when he didn't answer he broke the phone, that's what caused the fight and they were even bragging that they are working on fed govt instruction just sick and tired of this country lawlessness.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by FREEMADNESS: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2020
friday2011:

Thank God, you are not a law enforcement officer, if not, innocent people go plenty for prison,

May be you should read the write up again.

The owner/manager of the hotel was inside when the incident happened, he only came out after the culprit fled, the possibility of the deceased friends fleeing since the culprit is no where to be found is very high, and mind you, the deceased is not the main target but the man she came to see who is still standing with the dead body, so with this info, how did you conclude that the owner /manager is an accomplice?

Oga I really don't ve to defend my statement or opinion here for u, really don't ve tym for online debates or banter.
if u really wanna know what all my years of criminal investigation has taught me. visit my office at panti Yaba (leopard squad, inspector k or kola)
will b glad to educate u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Roozzaay(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2020
edo3:
My chest is paining me oo,, what could that be? Am afraid ooooo... Don't want to leave my daughter now oooo
You're suffering from Anxiety disorder.
Abeg no let fear kee you before corona reach grin
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by Jaqenhghar: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2020
If not a shithole why do you even need vigilante sef.
Una get
Police
Military
Civil defence
Different vigilantes( including peace vanguards, civilian JTF, etc)
Yet crime and mayhem is always on the rise. SMH
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by semyman: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Panti Yaba in Ogun State?
Re: Vigilante Shoots Hairdresser Dead In Ikorodu, Runs by edo3(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Roozzaay:

You're suffering from Anxiety disorder.
Abeg no let fear kee you before corona reach grin
infact i read it somewhere yesterday that one should boil water to highest boiling point of 100,, and get a stool and sit on it and also cover urslf up.. That was what it i did oo,, instead of me to sit on d stool,, I lyed my chest n face on d hot water directly.. Since then my chest no remain d same again ooo... All these na because of coroma vilusss ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASP Escapes Mob Lynching After He Raped 9-yr-old Girl / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Armed Robber 'Ekugbe' Killed By Police In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.