Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

If You're A Bachelor, You Are A Sinner - Ubong King - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You're A Bachelor, You Are A Sinner - Ubong King (648 Views)

How I Wasted My Years As A Bachelor — Gideon Okeke / Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow / Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Bachelor, You Are A Sinner - Ubong King by EmmyBlogs(f): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Business consultant, Security expert and Motivational speaker, Ubong King in a seminar revealed in a video that if a man is a Bachelor, he is a sinner.

The Ubong King Foundation President also made a shocking revelation that ninety per cent of a man’s success is hidden inside a woman.

“Ninety per cent of your success is hidden inside her. When God says it is not good that a man should be alone, that means it’s not good, and if something is not good, is bad, and anything that is bad is a sin. And the wages of sin is death. That means if you are Bachelor, you are a sinner”, he said.

Watch video below:

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/03/25/if-youre-a-bachelor-youre-a-sinner-ubong-king-video/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: If You're A Bachelor, You Are A Sinner - Ubong King by Davash222(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Ninety per cent of your success is hidden inside her
Stupid talk from a foolish man!

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Bachelor, You Are A Sinner - Ubong King by Juell(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Lies! Where this one appear from? And people will believe this crap
Re: If You're A Bachelor, You Are A Sinner - Ubong King by Deltayankeeboi: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
This should only apply to the dead meat griller boy in NL.

Old enough to have four kids but can't even boast of having a female friend because he has spent half of his productive years loitering around Nairaland.
Re: If You're A Bachelor, You Are A Sinner - Ubong King by Lcf69(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Egungun finally had that accident in the express and died a reckless death... Pinned.

(1) (Reply)

NIS Threatens To Sack Employees For Joining Falz Challenge (video) / Nigerian Female Dancer, Kodak Electrocuted To Death While Charging Her Phone / I Won’t Let My Marriage Affect My Career, Never!–nollywood Actress Chizzy Alichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.