Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent (22663 Views)

Yorubas Whose Mothers Are Of Igbo Descent Hv Said Dat Dey Will Support PeterObi / Kenyans Authorities Continue To Arrest Nigerians Of Igbo Descent. / I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Doc10q: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Biko o we are ibos not binis...duo some of us are denying it but not all of us. Those who re in denial are those that lack d real knowledge of our history. Our governor wike is an Ibo man, d same with amechi rotimi. Even our traditional elders from iwhuruoha land are already joining the new biafran ohnaneze ndigbo...not this fake expired one that d ibos have in Nigeria(nnia nwodo & co.). The ibos have formed a new biafran ohnaneze ndigbo representing all ibos in biafraland and our iwhuruoha traditional elders and royal kings are in it. I saw it on d social media few weeks ago.. I confirmed this because I saw most of them wearing our native attire and speaking ikwerre, that was how I knew that a lot of our traditional rulers were even in d new biafra ohaneze ndigbot. If u doubt me go to social media or YouTube and check it out(u know wat to type). So a lot of u ppl saying we are not ibos should better have a rethink..cos our elders represents us and If say we are ibos then we ibos!. A lot of them have already proved it by joining d new biafra ohnaneze ndigbo. If we were not ibos, then wat wud our elders & royal monarchs be doing there(biafra ohnaneze ndigbo) in d first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by pazienza(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
eagleu:

Your exam with Ebonyi people is wrong, because they speak a variation or a dialect of Igbo. You can not honestly say that they don't speak Igbo.

Unlike Ikwerre man whose father, grandfather, and great grandfather spoke Igbo, other ethnic minorities in the former eastern Nigeria might have spoken Igbo as a condition of their citizenship of belonging to the region, the same way many minorities of the north spoke Hausa.

However, they always have a mother tongue spoken by their grandparents before the creation of the region's.

So, when revisionists weave the baseless argument that language is not a major defining qualification for a tribe, educated people know better.

Ikwerre man whose forebears spoke Igbo can't compare his lineage with say an Ijaw or Efik man whose parents spoke Igbo as a member of eastern Nigeria.

The Ukelle/Kele people in Ebonyi do not speak a variant of Igbo language. Kele is not even an Igboid language. It doesn't share common words with Igbo. Ask around, no Ezza, Izzi or Ngbo person understand Kele people when they speak.

It doesn't matter what Ikwerre grandfathers identified as or spoke in the past, it doesn't matter what revisionists say, it doesn't matter what Yorubas or Hausas say. What matters is the sentiments prevalent in Ikwerre land today, and that sentiment is an Igbophobic one. We must stop living in the past and live in the present, if we hope to seize the present and control our future.

8 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Doc10q:
Biko o we are ibos not binis...duo some of us are denying it but not all of us. Those who re in denial are those that lack d real knowledge of our history. Our governor wike is an Ibo man, d same with amechi rotimi. Even our traditional elders from iwhuruoha land are already joining the new biafran ohnaneze ndigbo...not this fake expired one that d ibos have in Nigeria(nnia nwodo & co.). The ibos have formed a new biafran ohnaneze ndigbo representing all ibos in biafraland and our iwhuruoha traditional elders and royal kings are in it. I saw it on d social media few weeks ago.. I confirmed this because I saw most of them wearing our native attire and speaking ikwerre, that was how I knew that a lot of our traditional rulers were even in d new biafra ohaneze ndigbot. If u doubt me go to social media or YouTube and check it out(u know wat to type). So a lot of u ppl saying we are not ibos should better have a rethink..cos our elders represents us and If say we are ibos then we ibos!. A lot of them have already proved it by joining d new biafra ohnaneze ndigbo. If we were not ibos, then wat wud our elders & royal monarchs be doing there(biafra ohnaneze ndigbo) in d first place

Writing......back shortly.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Doc10q: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What nonsense.

Ikwerre is ikwerre and not igbo.

Igbo is igbo.

Ikwerre is a Registered and recognised ethnic group in Nigeria same as Igbo.

So all these arguments are useless.

Ikwerres are not Igbos.

You are a fool if u say we are not ibos..! Fulani man angry
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Perkins2018: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

Any southerner who is in doubt about his/her Igbo ancestral lineage has everything to do with Yoruba in large part and northern political elites in small part.

I believe your miserable existence also have something to do with Yoruba in large part. grin grin >: grin
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Doc10q: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
SonOfEl:

then you are parasites right? bearing our names, following our customs and traditions, wearing our clothes and have our market days.

monalisa chinda on BBC igbo says she is ikwerre-Igbo, same for Tonto dike, why?

ikwerre are Igbos seeking a new identity for themselves. Good luck with that.

nobody is begging you but stop trying to be parasitic with our identity if you truly ain't Igbo.

after all, obigbo and egbema are proudly igbo. you won't be missed Biko.

Point of correction that guy is not from my region pls... Maybe he's a Fulani or yoruba but he's not ikwerre! We ikwerres talk with pride...that guy talks lik a senseless human being judging from his write up.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Doc10q:

You are a fool if u say we are not ibos..! Fulani man angry

I only stated that Ikwerres are Ikwerres since federal republic of Nigeria recognised and registered them as a separate ethnic group from Igbos......
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Doc10q:

Point of correction that guy is not from my region pls... Maybe he's a Fulani or yoruba but he's not ikwerre! We ikwerres talk with pride...that guy talks lik a senseless human being judging from his write up.

I stated the fact on Nigeria political space.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SlayerForever: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Anybody working tooth and nail to see that the Ikwerre are completely ejected from the Igbo nation is a Fulani by their actions. This is because they are working towards the exact same thing the Fulani controlled government have been after since 1970. You're in the same boat as the Fulani.

Forget the prevailing foolishness of the Ikwerre for now and work to get them fully on board again. Nigeria has been working on them for over 50 years. Nigeria has the edge currently but gradually and with all hands on deck we can change the tide. They are our brothers. Iwe nwanne adiro elu n'okpukpu. Onye aghala nwanne ya. It's only a matter of time. Stop working for the Fulani. At the very worst be neutral on the issue.

6 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Armaggedon: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
pazienza:
Armaggedon:

No one gives them preference over non Igbos in marriages. Igbos intermarry with all minority ethnic groups in defunct Eastern region. From Ijaw, to Ogoni, to Ibibio/Annang/Efik, to Ekoids.
Smh Not exactly true but ill let that pass.

pazienza:

It just so happened that Ikwerre men have insatiable taste for Igbo women rather than marrying their own women, the prefer to marry our ladies, they even discuss about it in their forums, it's a big issue for them.
when they come to to marry Igbos do they identify as ikwerre or Igbos? most do identify as Igbos.

pazienza:

Marriage issues are not national issues,they are individual issues, so I don't know the naivety you speak of.
marriage issues are not national issues? go and tell that to nigerian govt that gives out wads of cash to corp members who marry outside their " tribe" to promote " national integration", go and tell that to people who marry in a country to gain national citizenship or nations that use heavy intermarriage to make a case against seperatism. Generally marriage patterns are used to gauge how well groups get along, this is why govt can do anything to see inter marriage happen.

pazienza:

We don't have control over this. But we have control over who should be Igbo and who shouldn't,
don't you sound funny? you don't have control over who YOU GIVE your daughters to but you have control over who is Igbo? pray tell how?

pazienza:

we have the power to ensure that Igboid groups who want to exploit our pains at the hands of FG for their own clannish upflitment are thwarted.
do you have the power to stop Fulani controlled apc from giving Igbo presidency slot to amaechi and easily making him president? did you stop buhari from recognizing kachikwu and emefiele as Igbos who held igbo slots? but when it suits him he'll recognize them as SS? can you stop the FG from brandishing their names as Igbos when they commit crimes?

pazienza:

We have the power to ensure that only groups willing to suffer with us and beat the FG hurdles gets the right to be Igbo. We have the power to weed off and baracade off opportunists like Ikwerres who has cunningly mastered the delicate act of taking advantage of our own pains for their own political and economic advancement.
what powers do Igbos have in the nigerian politics? If Igbos have this powers you speak of there wouldnt be Igbo denial in the first place. This is one fact you don't seem to acknowledge.

pazienza:

Again, you speak of things not within our control, while I speak on things within our control. We are Igbos,we might not be able to decide who is Igbo, but we sure have the power to decide who isn't.
contradiction

pazienza:

We simply expel them from our ethnic organizations, and raise hell whenever any Nigerian tries to label them Igbos. We do this, we would have set a solid foundation for out next advancement.
What strategic Igbo interest does that project? well, that's exactly what an emotional market woman would do

pazienza:

This is my problem with people like you. Your emotions blind you from seeing what's is starring right at you. You keep making up excuses for those Igbophobic Igboids in Rivers state, you are too emotional to see the truth. You blame everyone but those Igboids for their own actions, you blame their fellow minorities,especially the Ijaws for Igboids Igbophobia, you blame the FG, now you are blaming BBC.
yes! they are all the causes

pazienza:

Did it not occur to you that those Igboids were not included in BBC Igbo, because unlike you who sit in your arm chair and making up your own opinions based on sentiments and emotions, the BBC crew actually visited those communities, carried out research and found out they wanted nothing to do with anything relating to Igbo, hence why they were not put in BBC Igbo?
No. you rather are the one driven by emotions without answering critical questions. your emotions drove you into making the assumption that BBC made such research. Do you have any evidence that they did such? Do you think that the northern minorities and middle belt will consent to such arrangement by if asked by Bbc ?

pazienza:

If given option between Igbo and Hausa language, these people will choose Hausa language.
assumptions assumptions assumptions! There should be no " ifs" but facts

pazienza:

BBC did no wrong, BBC unlike you are not interested in foisting things on people, they obeyed the people wish.
bbc did wrong because they seem to be operating with too policies in nigeria. Approaching the north on the basis of "who hear hausa" while approaching the East not in the basis of those who hear Igbo but on the basis of those "who say they are Igbos and those who say they are not" . With the implication of unifying the north and furthering division in the East. It is a longstanding policy of the fulani govt and their British allied. stop getting hysterical

pazienza:

In Delta Igbo, there is a very good balance of Anti and Pro Igbo groups, with Asaba/Prof Edozien being pro Igbo and Asaba being the most important city in Anioma,the pro Igbo group there will always win it.
I belong to an Enuani facebook page, when BBC Igbo did a documentary on Asaba massacre and on a female pilot from Ibuzo and it posted on the group.
Not a single voice in the group contested why they were being grouped as Igbo. They all related with the language. Even the characters there who were against being labelled Igbo on a different thread there , had no problem with BBC labelling them Igbo.
important opinions and policies are not formed based on Facebook observation. Not even by inter action. They are formed by significant events, trend and pattern of response to issues. only emotional people take such serious.

pazienza:

Let BBC Igbo try and run a documentary on an Ogba, Etche or Ikwerre person and try to pass them off as Igbos, hell will break lose.
You might like to continue engaging in self deceit, but I don't.
Hell didn't let loose when amaechi said he is Igbo, huh?
Hell didnt let loose when Ipob have been protesting and holding rallies in PH
Hell didn't let loose against radio Biafra but it going to let loose against BBC?

Hell didn't let loose when apga got an impressive result without campaigns in Rivers state in 2011

Hell hasn't let loose on the increasing Igbo language bill boards in port Harcourt

you make so many assumptions based on prejudice. If Nnamdi KANU had an emotional mindset like yours IPOB would've died a long time ago.

pazienza:

Northern minorities hold not a single animosity towards Hausa people and Hausa language, they don't consider Hausas threat, neither do they hate anything relating to Hausa, if you ever lived in the North, you will know this.
That is a lie from the pit of hell. Middle belt can play along with the arewa tag because arewa simply means north, but when it come to ethnicity a tiv, birom, igala, idoma, or those from jos can slap you for calling them hausa. Jerry gana openly declared there were not going to share a country with Hausa in case of break up. Many middle belt leader such as Danjuma, useni re echo that. were they not the ones who propose takuruku republic?

pazienza:

Because IPOB hierarchy are only interested in emotionalism and not pragmatism, just like you are currently exhibiting.
No you are the one being caught up in the emotions of seeing Igbos tell you they are not one?

pazienza:

Nobody is dividing Igboland. Nobody can divide a people who want to stay together. Those Igboids will die than be called Igbo, the Hausa-Fulani did nothing, better stop the self deceit.
Igboland partitioned itself in 1967? Igboland renamed umu to rumu? Igboland created South south? Igboland cut off south east from access to the sea? Igboland killed obi wali? Igboland partitioned south east nigeria into south east and south south? Igboland refused to conduct ethnic census in Nigeria to avoid answering the identity question in Nigeria and defining proper ethnic boundary? That's a height of delusion from you. When i was staying in Enugu around 2010, radio nigeria network center commenced a news program which broadcast news in the entire Eastern region (se&ss ). it was later stop. i learnt it was on the orders from above. It is not just about igbo denial but thr tacit govt policy which encourage and sustain it.

pazienza:

The Hausa-Fulani did nothing without the cooperation of those Igboids, they Hausa- Fulani only helped them achieve their heart wishes. The Umuezekhoha clan are in Benue (Northern Nigeria) they have been there since 1970, yet still retain their Igbo identity and long for unification with us till today. The Yorubas in Kogi have been in Northern region since 1938, yet they identify as Yorubas and always proud to relate with Yorubas, recently when SW started Amotekun, the Kogi and Kwara leaders sent letters to SW leaders to include them. BBC crew did their homework and found out the people were comfortable with their Yoruba identity, hence why they were put in BBC Yoruba.
umuezeokoha are not under any pressure. There are yoruba deniers in Kogi and kwara but they do not handle it with so much emotion like you do. Saraki never agrees he is yoruba, many ilorin people will never see eye to eye with yorubas.

Not just yoruba many groups have this problem despite not facing any pressure like Igbos yet they handle it without crying. urhobo and isoko, efik and ibibio, idoma and igede, idoma and agatu, ogoni and eleme, Ijaw and central delta come to mind

pazienza:

The tact here would be to completely acknowledge Ikwerre and their bandwagoners(Etche, Ogba, Ekpeye, etc) independence clamour by expelling Ikwerre persons from all Igbo organizations and making sure to publicly disgrace any Ikwerre who tries to claim Igbo in public.
Then we can reach out to Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye, etc as independent ethnic groups and as mere neighbours and nothing more, just as we reach out to Ijaws, Ogoni, etc, and device means to work on our freedom.
The Dimka didn't work with other ethnic groups in South Sudan as members of Dimka ethnic group, but as independent ethnic groups of their own.
We can and should still work with Ikwerres in matters of mutual interests, but never as members of Igbo ethnic group, if for any reason our interest involves throwing Ikwerres under the bus, we should not blink an eye to do it, knowing fully well that when reversed, they will not hesitate to do same to us.

you are confused. you speak of disgracing them and speak of working with them. Emotions is getting the better part of you. If you believe the hate to associate with you why would you believe they can work with you? both hinge on them agreeing with you.

The problem we face is largely cause by the Igbophobic structure of the country. Better man up, be reasonable by adopting a paternalistic approach to the issue. Else we keep whining and the Igbo race will pay for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Even pazienza is here to talk his usual load of b/s cheesy

This one pain them wella.

Rivers state is 91% Igbo, your tears has not started flowing through the gutters yet, try harder grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by emperorshaokahn(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
selemempe:
I will end this argument.

It's futile. You have made your mark on nairaland by arguing this topic. 1 out of every 3 posts you have ever made on nairaland is in this types of thread.

You more than me have made this your lives work...I'm not sad about it...I am sad that a highly intelligent igbo man like pazienza was able to be swayed by you and your very childish arguments on this topic. I have read them before...I know what you would say before you said them (they say they are not Igbo, leave them, Igbo identity should not be given to Igbo haters) (trash) ...I was almost swayed by your ideology when pazienza showed me 'evidence' that Ikwere hate Igbos... thank God I wasn't swayed in the end. I lived in a country in the middle East where a tribe didn't want to join that country before until there were forced with the threat of war ....today their children are so proud of being from that country.

Nations will NEVER be created with your mentality.
You win the argument... you haven't won the fight.
As we proceed to push for an Igbo country in a very possible future, we will make sure we don't leave even the biggest Igbo deniers (Ika) out.

Take care brother
i love and respect your write ups man,but we should know that this ikwerre issue is very complicated,what if they(ikwerres) and other igbo denaires sabotage and work against a new igbo nation(biafra,that is if or when we get it)?.what if they turn around and make biafra another nigeria?(a country with many opposing tribes)?.personally for me anyone or group(s)who is still igbophobic in this year 2020 should go to hell,such people should not be part of any igbo nationhood,and lastly ikwerres should be the ones begging igbos not the other way round cause they(ikwerres) would be in a very serious and severe situation if igbos today forms biafra and left them alone,they would be a lamb for slaughter for the vengeful hausa/fulani and spiteful yorubas and other igbophobic south south ethnic minorities.they need us more than we need them.anaway i think we should not fight or rain insults among ourselfs since ultimately our sole aim and goal is to see a greater and united igbo nation.

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by pazienza(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Armaggedon :

when they come to to marry Igbos do they identify as ikwerre or Igbos? most do identify as Igbos.

Irrelevant question. When Ijaws come to marry Igbos, do they identify as Igbos?

marriage issues are not national issues? go and tell that to nigerian govt that gives out wads of cash to corp members who marry outside their " tribe" to promote " national integration", go and tell that to people who marry in a country to gain national citizenship or nations that use heavy intermarriage to make a case against seperatism. Generally marriage patterns are used to gauge how well groups get along, this is why govt can do anything to see inter marriage happen.

Nigeria government don't dictate for people who to marry or not marry. If marriage unite people, Nigeria will be united, because Nigerians have been inter marrying for ages.
Many Igbos are married to Yorubas and vice versa, marriage never solved anything. It shows nothing, it's a personal decision and can be annulled at any moment by parties involved.

don't you sound funny? you don't have control over who YOU GIVE your daughters to but you have control over who is Igbo? pray tell how?

Yes, marriage is a personal issue, you dont tell adults who or who not to marry, you don't have control over that. The most you can do is to put conditions in place that reward those who marry within the group.
To decide who is Igbo is simple. Those groups like Ikwerres already claimed they are not Igbos and have floated their independent ethnic nationality. You simply expel all Ikwerre persons from Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and all Igbo groups, then you issue communique informing the public that Ikwerres and co are not Igbos.
If Ikwerres wish to challenge it. They should speak through Ogbako Ikwerre and denounce ever floating an independent ethnicity outside Igbo.
If they don't, like I suspect they wouldn't, then we would have gotten our wish done. Simple.

do you have the power to stop Fulani controlled apc from giving Igbo presidency slot to amaechi and easily making him president? did you stop buhari from recognizing kachikwu and emefiele as Igbos who held igbo slots? but when it suits him he'll recognize them as SS? can you stop the FG from brandishing their names as Igbos when they commit crimes?

We don't have the power to tell them who to appoint. But we have the power to ensure they and the world know that whoever they picked outside our recognized Igbo ethnic map, is not Igbo and do not represent us.
When Buhari insinuated that Emefiele and Kachiukwu were Igbos, Ndiigbo couldn't contest it, because as of today, Ohaneze Ndiigbo and all relevant Igbo organizations still recognize Ika(Emefiele)and Enu-ani (Kachiukwu) as part of parcel of Igboland and indeed do have persons from those parts as members of Ime-obi of Ohanaeze.
If we had done the house cleaning early on, and for example denounced Enu-ani and Ika, and went on to no longer welcome persons from there in Ohanaeze Hierarchy, we would have been able to respond to Buhari question by emphatically stating that those persons are not Igbos and so couldn't be our representatives.
For example, because we don't claim GEJ Ogbia as Igbos nor do we have people from there as members of our organizations, we could afford to support GEJ, without anyone saying that GEJ presidency was Igbo presidency.

what powers do Igbos have in the nigerian politics? If Igbos have this powers you speak of there wouldnt be Igbo denial in the first place. This is one fact you don't seem to acknowledge

Don't be funny, we reserve the rights on who is and isn't Igbo. Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is funded by SE states governments.
Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is the Igbo apex organization. Any one we say is not part of us, is not part of us.
Don't be ridiculous. We don't have the power to stop the denials, no one ever had the power to make lovers of haters. Buy they always have the powers to quarantine themselves from haters by simply avoiding them.

No. you rather are the one driven by emotions without answering critical questions. your emotions drove you into making the assumption that BBC made such research. Do you have any evidence that they did such? Do you think that the northern minorities and middle belt will consent to such arrangement by if asked by Bbc ?

I have evidence that the average Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye, Etche man want to have nothing to do with Ndiigbo or Igbo language. Rivers state is not far away. Anyone interested can always visit and find out on their own. The BBC are business oriented and have to carter for the wishes of their audience, I know this because that's what is obtainable in business world.
The Northern minorities are comfortable with Hausa language, I have been there. Every sincere person knows this, but your emotions of always looking for who to blame (FG, Britain, Hausa-Fulani, Non Igbo minorities, etc) have blinded you.

bbc did wrong because they seem to be operating with too policies in nigeria. Approaching the north on the basis of "who hear hausa" while approaching the East not in the basis of those who hear Igbo but on the basis of those "who say they are Igbos and those who say they are not" . With the implication of unifying the north and furthering division in the East. It is a longstanding policy of the fulani govt and their British allied. stop getting hysterical

The Ikwerre, Ogba, Etche, Ekpeye want nothing that links them to Igbo. And that's exactly what Igbo language is. Hausa language is taught in schools virtually all Northerner states, bar Benue,Kogi, and Kwara. Igbo is not taught in Rivers state, because that's how the native wants it. Nobody is dividing the East. Those Igboids want nothing to do with you, stop blaming everyone else (FG, Britain, Ijaws,Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba) for their actions. It's pathetic.

important opinions and policies are not formed based on Facebook observation. Not even by inter action. They are formed by significant events, trend and pattern of response to issues. only emotional people take such serious.

Important opinions are formed by sampling the individual opinion of the vast majority of the people in question, the opinion their elites, and opinions of their organizations.
The Ikwerre man in street of Obio Akpor is very Igbophobic, the Ikwerre elites led by Ogbakor Ikwerre are Igbophobic. Ikwerres on their Facebook pages are strongly Igbophobic. Why have you chosen to be willfully blind and continue to deny the obvious? You are emotional when you refuse to accept the reality, but choose to hold unto wishes and delusions.

Hell didn't let loose when amaechi said he is Igbo, huh?
Hell didnt let loose when Ipob have been protesting and holding rallies in PH
Hell didn't let loose against radio Biafra but it going to let loose against BBC?

The Ikwerre elites know the game Amaechi was playing. He claimed he is Igbo because he understands Igbo language. Not really because he is Igbo grin
And recently, he talked about why Igbos would struggle to produce presidency, and in that rant, he referred to Igbos as "they ". grin
Someone is playing you, and you can't even see it, because you can't get past your emotions.

Hell didn't let loose when apga got an impressive result without campaigns in Rivers state in 2011

What's this supposed to mean? APGA once won a seat in Nasarawa or so. APGA is a national party. angry

you make so many assumptions based on prejudice. If Nnamdi KANU had an emotional mindset like yours IPOB would've died a long time ago.

Nnamdi Kanu is not a serious person. Dude parked in Obiigbo and gyrated all day with Igbos there, then left and claimed he went to Ph.
He could have come to Rumu villages and test his popularity there.
I doubt you have ever been to Rumu villages before, you come across to me like someone who doesn't even know anything about what's on ground in these areas.

Do you know that you can't buy land in Ogbaland as an Igbo man?
A Yoruba man would buy, Hausa will buy, heck! A man from Namibia will buy, but Nwa isoma cannot buy.

That is a lie from the pit of hell. Middle belt can play along with the arewa tag because arewa simply means north, but when it come to ethnicity a tiv, birom, igala, idoma, or those from jos can slap you for calling them hausa. Jerry gana openly declared there were not going to share a country with Hausa in case of break up. Many middle belt leader such as Danjuma, useni re echo that. were they not the ones who propose takuruku republic?

Northern minorities are all comfortable with Hausa language as their ligua franca. This is not even up for debate.
We are not talking about forming Arewa republic for now.
We are dissecting why BBC Igbo didn't include Rivers Igboid, but included Delta Igbos.
They merely reflected the reality on ground, which you don't know because you are not a grassroot person, or you know but prefer the bliss that ignorance offers.

No you are the one being caught up in the emotions of seeing Igbos tell you they are not one?

Go to Rumu villages or Omoku and tell them they are Igbo. They will kill you. Your Demi god, Nnamdi Kanu will not try it. He knows the truth, because he has Igbo members there, but he isn't interested in that, because he has a different agenda?

Igboland partitioned itself in 1967? Igboland renamed umu to rumu? Igboland created South south? Igboland cut off south east from access to the sea? Igboland killed obi wali? Igboland partitioned south east nigeria into south east and south south? Igboland refused to conduct ethnic census in Nigeria to avoid answering the identity question in Nigeria and defining proper ethnic boundary? That's a height of delusion from you. When i was staying in Enugu around 2010, radio nigeria network center commenced a news program which broadcast news in the entire Eastern region (se&ss ). it was later stop. i learnt it was on the orders from above. It is not just about igbo denial but thr tacit govt policy which encourage and sustain it.

Those Igboids opted for severance from us. They threw us under the bus when we needed them. The Hausa-Fulani might have helped their cause, they (Hausa/Fulani)served merely as catalysts, but that's exactly what they(Igboids) wanted.
Ikwerres were the ones who renamed all Umus to Rumus, they are the ones who mutilated their names to wash off any Igbo in them, it was not done by any Hausa Fulani.
Wike named a public structure after Gowon recently, and made funny comments about Ndiigbo during the opening ceremony, it was not done by Hausa-Fulanis.
Ekwueme was the one who proposed SS. It wasn't Hausa Fulani. Those lots Igbophobia had reached a crescendo and Ekwueme knew we needed a space from them. Do you know that in the presidential elections of 1979 and 1983, Awolowo and Shagari got more votes from Rivers state, than Zik did. That's the natural default settings of the people , it was not done by your imaginary BBC, Hausa/Fulani , or Yoruba enemies.
And by the way, there is nothing like Eastern region, it's defunct and stopped existing since 1970. There is nothing like SE and SS. It's simple SE. This madness needs to stop already.

umuezeokoha are not under any pressure. There are yoruba deniers in Kogi and kwara but they do not handle it with so much emotion like you do. Saraki never agrees he is yoruba, many ilorin people will never see eye to eye with yorubas.

This is my issue with you lots, you are busy chasing shadows and leaving real deal.
Who told you that Umuezekoha are not under any pressure?
The people have been so much marginalized for being Igboid in Benue state that many Benue people don't even know they exist. They enrolled into Biafran army during the war and have not been forgiven for it by their neighbors. They have no roads, no drinkable water source, nobody in government. It's almost like they don't exist. They have every reason to disclaim Igbo, declare new ethnicity, start bashing Igbos to please their neighbors, and maybe they might be forgiven, but they haven't, and because of it, you think they are not under any pressure. You rather run after opportunists in Ikwerre and make excuses for them for their shameful actions, by blaming everyone from Britain to FG, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaws, BBC, etc and finally Pazienza.
Nde-ewo. Jisike.

Not just yoruba many groups have this problem despite not facing any pressure like Igbos yet they handle it without crying. urhobo and isoko, efik and ibibio, idoma and igede, idoma and agatu, ogoni and eleme, Ijaw and central delta come to mind

Urhobo and Isoko have always been distinct from the beginning.
The main example should be Urhobo and Okpe, and mind you, Urhobo people are not taking it so easy with Okpe lukewarm attitude to Urhobo ethnic nationality . Efik and Ibibio have always been distinct. You should have used Ijaw and Nembe, Ogonis don't take Eleme recent denials lightly. It has always been a source pain for them. If Nembe and Okpe end up declaring independent ethnic, the Ijaws and Urhobo will not take it lightly.

4 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Arda1000(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

They are already out. So I wonder the pulling out you are expecting again. They already have their own ogbakor Ikwerre.

The rest you have in Ohanaeze are con-men feeding fat and okay on your own group....

Pulling out..more like spitting the sugar someone put in your mouth out..

Ona eme nwamba ejeghi na igbudu, O dika ka Okoro anu anoro ya....

Nobody has Monopoly of Nonsense.

osygie i have known and doubted ur igboness every igbo man knows that every igboid subgroups have own ogbakor or nzukor.let it be know that the igbo you write is from google.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Ojiofor: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What nonsense.

Ikwerre is ikwerre and not igbo.

Igbo is igbo.

Ikwerre is a Registered and recognised ethnic group in Nigeria same as Igbo.

So all these arguments are useless.

Ikwerres are not Igbos.

I have asked you before who registered Igbo nation as an ethnic group in Nigeria without answer.Stop repeating the same sentence if you can't answer my question.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by SLAP44: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
pazienza:
Armaggedon :
[s]

Irrelevant question. When Ijaws come to marry Igbos, do they identify as Igbos?

Nigeria government don't dictate for people who to marry or not marry. If marriage unite people, Nigeria will be united, because Nigerians have been inter marrying for ages.
Many Igbos are married to Yorubas and vice versa, marriage never solved anything. It shows nothing, it's a personal decision and can be annulled at any moment by parties involved.

Yes, marriage is a personal issue, you dont tell adults who or who not to marry, you don't have control over that. The most you can do is to put conditions in place that reward those who marry within the group.
To decide who is Igbo is simple. Those groups like Ikwerres already claimed they are not Igbos and have floated their independent ethnic nationality. You simply expel all Ikwerre persons from Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and all Igbo groups, then you issue communique informing the public that Ikwerres and co are not Igbos.
If Ikwerres wish to challenge it. They should speak through Ogbako Ikwerre and denounce ever floating an independent ethnicity outside Igbo.
If they don't, like I suspect they wouldn't, then we would have gotten our wish done. Simple.

We don't have the power to tell them who to appoint. But we have the power to ensure they and the world know that whoever they picked outside our recognized Igbo ethnic map, is not Igbo and do not represent us.
When Buhari insinuated that Emefiele and Kachiukwu were Igbos, Ndiigbo couldn't contest it, because as of today, Ohaneze Ndiigbo and all relevant Igbo organizations still recognize Ika(Emefiele)and Enu-ani (Kachiukwu) as part of parcel of Igboland and indeed do have persons from those parts as members of Ime-obi of Ohanaeze.
If we had done the house cleaning early on, and for example denounced Enu-ani and Ika, and went on to no longer welcome persons from there in Ohanaeze Hierarchy, we would have been able to respond to Buhari question by emphatically stating that those persons are not Igbos and so couldn't be our representatives.
For example, because we don't claim GEJ Ogbia as Igbos nor do we have people from there as members of our organizations, we could afford to support GEJ, without anyone saying that GEJ presidency was Igbo presidency.

Don't be funny, we reserve the rights on who is and isn't Igbo. Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is funded by SE states governments.
Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is the Igbo apex organization. Any one we say is not part of us, is not part of us.
Don't be ridiculous. We don't have the power to stop the denials, no one ever had the power to make lovers of haters. Buy they always have the powers to quarantine themselves from haters by simply avoiding them.

I have evidence that the average Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye, Etche man want to have nothing to do with Ndiigbo or Igbo language. Rivers state is not far away. Anyone interested can always visit and find out on their own. The BBC are business oriented and have to carter for the wishes of their audience, I know this because that's what is obtainable in business world.
The Northern minorities are comfortable with Hausa language, I have been there. Every sincere person knows this, but your emotions of always looking for who to blame (FG, Britain, Hausa-Fulani, Non Igbo minorities, etc) have blinded you.

The Ikwerre, Ogba, Etche, Ekpeye want nothing that links them to Igbo. And that's exactly what Igbo language is. Hausa language is taught in schools virtually all Northerner states, bar Benue,Kogi, and Kwara. Igbo is not taught in Rivers state, because that's how the native wants it. Nobody is dividing the East. Those Igboids want nothing to do with you, stop blaming everyone else (FG, Britain, Ijaws,Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba) for their actions. It's pathetic.

Important opinions are formed by sampling the individual opinion of the vast majority of the people in question, the opinion their elites, and opinions of their organizations.
The Ikwerre man in street of Obio Akpor is very Igbophobic, the Ikwerre elites led by Ogbakor Ikwerre are Igbophobic. Ikwerres on their Facebook pages are strongly Igbophobic. Why have you chosen to be willfully blind and continue to deny the obvious? You are emotional when you refuse to accept the reality, but choose to hold unto wishes and delusions.

The Ikwerre elites know the game Amaechi was playing. He claimed he is Igbo because he understands Igbo language. Not really because he is Igbo grin
And recently, he talked about why Igbos would struggle to produce presidency, and in that rant, he referred to Igbos as "they ". grin
Someone is playing you, and you can't even see it, because you can't get past your emotions.

What's this supposed to mean? APGA once won a seat in Nasarawa or so. APGA is a national party. angry

Nnamdi Kanu is not a serious person. Dude parked in Obiigbo and gyrated all day with Igbos there, then left and claimed he went to Ph.
He could have come to Rumu villages and test his popularity there.
I doubt you have ever been to Rumu villages before, you come across to me like someone who doesn't even know anything about what's on ground in these areas.

Do you know that you can't buy land in Ogbaland as an Igbo man?
A Yoruba man would buy, Hausa will buy, heck! A man from Namibia will buy, but Nwa isoma cannot buy.

Northern minorities are all comfortable with Hausa language as their ligua franca. This is not even up for debate.
We are not talking about forming Arewa republic for now.
We are dissecting why BBC Igbo didn't include Rivers Igboid, but included Delta Igbos.
They merely reflected the reality on ground, which you don't know because you are not a grassroot person, or you know but prefer the bliss that ignorance offers.

Go to Rumu villages or Omoku and tell them they are Igbo. They will kill you. Your Demi god, Nnamdi Kanu will not try it. He knows the truth, because he has Igbo members there, but he isn't interested in that, because he has a different agenda?

Those Igboids opted for severance from us. They threw us under the bus when we needed them. The Hausa-Fulani might have helped their cause, they (Hausa/Fulani)served merely as catalysts, but that's exactly what they(Igboids) wanted.
Ikwerres were the ones who renamed all Umus to Rumus, they are the ones who mutilated their names to wash off any Igbo in them, it was not done by any Hausa Fulani.
Wike named a public structure after Gowon recently, and made funny comments about Ndiigbo during the opening ceremony, it was not done by Hausa-Fulanis.
Ekwueme was the one who proposed SS. It wasn't Hausa Fulani. Those lots Igbophobia had reached a crescendo and Ekwueme knew we needed a space from them. Do you know that in the presidential elections of 1979 and 1983, Awolowo and Shagari got more votes from Rivers state, than Zik did. That's the natural default settings of the people , it was not done by your imaginary BBC, Hausa/Fulani , or Yoruba enemies.
And by the way, there is nothing like Eastern region, it's defunct and stopped existing since 1970. There is nothing like SE and SS. It's simple SE. This madness needs to stop already.

This is my issue with you lots, you are busy chasing shadows and leaving real deal.
Who told you that Umuezekoha are not under any pressure?
The people have been so much marginalized for being Igboid in Benue state that many Benue people don't even know they exist. They enrolled into Biafran army during the war and have not been forgiven for it by their neighbors. They have no roads, no drinkable water source, nobody in government. It's almost like they don't exist. They have every reason to disclaim Igbo, declare new ethnicity, start bashing Igbos to please their neighbors, and maybe they might be forgiven, but they haven't, and because of it, you think they are not under any pressure. You rather run after opportunists in Ikwerre and make excuses for them for their shameful actions, by blaming everyone from Britain to FG, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaws, BBC, etc and finally Pazienza.
Nde-ewo. Jisike.

Urhobo and Isoko have always been distinct from the beginning.
The main example should be Urhobo and Okpe, and mind you, Urhobo people are not taking it so easy with Okpe lukewarm attitude to Urhobo ethnic nationality . Efik and Ibibio have always been distinct. You should have used Ijaw and Nembe, Ogonis don't take Eleme recent denials lightly. It has always been a source pain for them. If Nembe and Okpe end up declaring independent ethnic, the Ijaws and Urhobo will not take it lightly.[/s]

Load of bunkum.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arda1000:
osygie i have known and doubted ur igboness every igbo man knows that every igboid subgroups have own ogbakor or nzukor.let it be know that the igbo you write is from google.

Which means you just using Google translate coz you heard about such...

If you conversant with Google translate, when u see one you will know..

Meanwhile, you have started this your ranting. it seems like after hibernating for sometime, you will come out say one nonsense and zoom off again

Be guided.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

I have asked you before who registered Igbo nation as an ethnic group in Nigeria without answer.Stop repeating the same sentence if you can't answer my question.

Please this is a fact. Don't argue it.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Ojiofor: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Please this is a fact. Don't argue it.

If Ikwerri was registered by Gowon or any other military junta what about Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa?
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Arda1000(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which means you just using Google translate coz you heard about such...

If you conversant with Google translate, when u see one you will know..

Meanwhile, you have started this your ranting. it seems like after hibernating for sometime, you will come out say one nonsense and zoom off again

Be guided.
egbon knowing u are benin let me help you ogbakor ikwerre is not different from ogbakor Aro/Isu etc,dont be silly they are ikwerres in ohaneze okay.let it sink in
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Arda1000:
egbon knowing u are benin let me help you ogbakor ikwerre is not different from ogbakor Aro/Isu etc,dont be silly they are ikwerres in ohaneze okay.let it sink in

The message is clear unless you have intention of been mischievous.

Do you know what social contract mean?

By law of social contract Ikwerre remains Ikwerre.

Anything aside that must be defined on terms.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

If Ikwerri was registered by Gowon or any other military junta what about Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa?

Don't let emotions becloud your sense of Judgement.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Arda1000(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The message is clear unless you have intention of been mischievous.

Do you know what social contract mean?

By law of social contract Ikwerre remains Ikwerre.

Anything aside that must be defined on terms.
simply correction you can not take,am in a good mood tonight so i will take it easy with you.you keep hearing ogbakor ikwerre and it sounds big in your ears lol,my edo bruder that ogbakor is no different from other ogbakors in all the East be it Nzukor nde Ika or Ogbakor Etche,all are same lol.i do understand why ogbakor ikwerre sound huge in Western peepz ear lol,anything from east tagged we are not igbo na selling point.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by gidgiddy: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Arda1000:
simply correction you can not take,am in a good mood tonight so i will take it easy with you.you keep hearing ogbakor ikwerre and it sounds big in your ears lol,my edo bruder that ogbakor is no different from other ogbakors in all the East be it Nzukor nde Ika or Ogbakor Etche,all are same lol.i do understand why ogbakor ikwerre sound huge in Western peepz ear lol,anything from east tagged we are not igbo na selling point.

Ohanaeze could have easily been called 'Ogbakor Ndigbo' by the founding fathers
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Arda1000:

And you think, u just made a. point. Try to be valid.
Why not be in bad mood , to face issues critically..

You just looking for my problem left , right and centre
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Arda1000(m): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ohanaeze could have easily been called 'Ogbakor Ndigbo' by the founding fathers
yea true,igbo subgroups from early time have their ogbakor and nzukor where they belong so ogbakor Ndigbo will not make sense in our land but in overseas.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 3:01am On Mar 28, 2020
Dedetwo:
Igbo is an ethnic nationality in Nigeria. However is not a statutory or constitutional nation as Japan, Italy or Holland. The Igbo ethnic nationality does not have a flag and certainly not solely represented by pan-Igbo organization such as Ohanaeze. Even if Republic of Igbo land is achieved today, the only universal icon to represent Igbo is the national flag. There could be many organization such as Ngwa United Front, Asa Progressive Union, Uratta Amalgamated Front, Nnewi Greater Tomorrow, Wawa Highland Front, Ika Progressive Union, Ogba-Egbema Progressive Elements, Orlu Founders Union, Nkwerre Okpuegbe Aborigines, Anioma United Front, etc. The existence of shithole called Nigeria incubates silly argument of being Igbo or not.
That is exactly what I am saying. The only confusion here is the use of “nation-building”. My mind goes straight to concepts such as having a polity and sovereignty. If he had been clear that his definition was about ethnic identity, then I would have agreed that Igbo is a[n ethnic-]nation, but in the normal polity sense of the word, we are not, and polity is what “nation-building” is about.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by gidgiddy: 3:06am On Mar 28, 2020
pazienza:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Ikwerre is a fully fledged independent ethnic nationality with an apex body known as Ogbakor Ikwerre.
The position of Ogbakor Ikwerre is that Ikwerre are not Igbos. This position also represents the wishes of the vast great majority of Ikwerre commoners.
However, because of people like you who have refused to learn , an average Ikwerre man knows fully well that he can claim Igbo whenever there is something to benefit from doing such, especially when he or she is outside Rivers state, or hope to play at the national level, where he knows that Igbo population can be of use to him.

It's the typical use and dump, and we have allowed this to go on for too long because we have too many emotionally weak ones in our midst. Amaechi Rotimi is probably looking forward to vying for president as Igbo man tomorrow, because Ndiigbo have decided to be foolish.
It's 50years and counting now since this started, and I say we end it now. Come on!

You are right, some Ikwerres are Chameleons, Igbo at night, Ikwerre in the day. Some of them milk both sides of the coin and inter-change from Igbo to Ikwerre and vice-versa when it suits them.

However, what I choose to look at is the bigger picture and the future. If I was one of the 'one Nigeria' apologists, I wouldnt care if the Ikwerre man chose 'Chinese' as his ethnic identity. For me, I want all the Igbo speaking people in Nigeria to have a referendum to decide if they want to be part of the failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria, or belong to a separate independent political enclave(wether its called Biafra or some other name is irrelevant to me). Limiting that referendum to who is comfortable to be tagged Igbo only plays into the hands of the enemy.

Sometimes, you just have to overlook certain indiscretions for the greater good. The Igbo speaking people exiting Nigeria is what matters to me because if we continue down this path in Nigeria, we are all doomed. In a referendum, Ikwerres can vote to continue with Nigeria if their Igbophobia has reached that level.

I dont care who claims to be Igbo or Chinese as long as a referendum is conducted in that map that encompasses all Igbo speaking people in the South East, South South and the lower Benue.

If Ngwa people, Nsukka people or Wawa people all decided tomorrow that they are not Igbos and developed a certain level of Igbophobia, I would still want them to choose their political destiny via referendum.

All Igbo speaking people in Nigeria are doomed if they remain in Nigeria. The Ikwerre man can claim whatever ethnic identity he likes, to Nigerians, he is Igbo. An 'Emeka Amadi' who is caught for pushing drugs in Germany will always be seen as Igbo, not Ikwerre

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by ChinenyeN(m): 3:17am On Mar 28, 2020
pazienza:
How exactly will adding Ikwerre to Igbo even put us on the map? It's just a 3 and 1/2 LGA, we already have 90 plus LGAs in SE, how much have we developed them? They have oil, but not in robust quantity, they don't have sea access, as you still have to pass through Ijaw controlled waters to get to the Atlantic. We already have this option at Obuaku in Abia state.
They have PH city, but PH is a future Jerusalem where the Ikwerres will fight to finish with Ijaws to posses fully or agree to partition the city peacefully into two.
We are not lacking in cities in SE, all we need is to work on them, and link them all to each other, and we don't have to share them with another ethnic group.

I'm yet to get what the obsession with Ikwerre is all about. It's senseless.
Honestly, I don't even know. From what I could gather from their responses, because "prominent Ikwerre sons [& daughters]" can be seen identifying with Igbo, then it means they are making Igbo more popular and doing more to showcase Igbo culture and identity. Perhaps they think it will be the bridge to rope more Ikwerre people in.

I guess they want Igbo ethnic group to be the same as Igbo language family. It seems apparent to me that in their mind, similar language and culture should mean we should have the same identity, and since those prominent sons and daughters are showcasing Igbo identity then it should be a small deal to get the rest of Ikwerre on board. Perhaps that is what they believe.

Unfortunately for them, our reality does not work that way, but they won't accept that.

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Dedetwo(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Whatever they regard themselves, shouldn't be our business.

I do not know about you, but Ikwerr is not and will never amount to my business. Ikwerr can claim to be Fulani today, I shall not give a ratass.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Dedetwo(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Perkins2018:

I like you igbos see Yorubas as your lords. They control your affairs.

It has been the other way around and would remain so for a very long time. In anytime that warrants competitive tendencies in Nigeria, Igbo person has never complained. This cannot be said of any ethnic group in Nigeria. Igbo will rather work his/her ass off instead of complain. Again Igbo will never go to war if Yari.ba or Fulani or Hausa decide to leave Nigeria tomorrow.
Re: I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent by Dedetwo(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2020
Perkins2018:

This must be the most stupid statement anyone could make. But you are ibo. No wonder.

The only indelible stupidity in Nigeria remains with the ethnic group(s) that enjoyed the fruits of abandon property in Port Harcourt. The silly post above would have been humanly articulated if there were no abandon property in Port Harcourt, Rivers State supervised by an Ijo as a governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe / Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege / Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.