Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How To Earn Coro Dollars. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Coro Dollars. (1312 Views)

Paypal Poor Service Due To Coro,how To Get Dollars In To GTB Domiciliary Account / Top 10 Tips To Make 600 Dollars A Week Online / Watch Ads And Earn US Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Coro Dollars. by Ishaya20(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2020
ForĀ  the next 5 minutes, you'll be discovering a power but secret preventive methodology to the dreaded corona virus that no one seem to be talking about, believe me, this is not one of those things you hear or see on the social media. This is your lucky day.

Ready...

Set...

Go...

As the virus finally found its way across sub-Saharan Africa, the continent's most populous country and largest economy could face some of the sharpest losses, A lot of families in Asia and Europe are currently mourning the loss of their loved ones to the deadly and fast spreading plague.

Personally, few of my friends in the European countries have been affected and it's break my heart to know they were also hit by the virus.

You see, at this point, there is no cure and even the FDA has denied the approval of chloroquine as a solution, apparently, all we can do right now is to take preventive measures and hope it doesnt get close. In the coming weeks, more people, companies and countries will see increased number of patients who will test positive to the virus.

However, from history, we know nothingĀ  last forever. Someday, the battle will be won" This too shall pass", humanity shall defeat corona virus. However, before then, here is one powerful preventive methodology more people need to start working on. It is called *Social Isolation"...

Contrary to what you might be thinking, social isolation is not only meant for victims of the virus but also an effective way to stay safe..

Now, you are wondering, how do I survive if I don't go out daily to hustle. I have a solution to that too. "Work from home". Yes, right. You can work from home and earn a decent living this period.

Myself and hundreds of my students, have been working from home daily for several years now, with just a smartphone and laptop.

Over 200 young Nigerians have been empowered with the high income skill known as Copywriting and they apply it on upwork where we make tangible amount of money in hard currency. What can earning in dollars do for you at this time that Naira value is dropping?

Check the poster below for further clarification and Click the link on my signature for more information.

If after the first two classes you feel the class is not worth it, there will be 100% refund with apologies.

Stay healthy!

Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by Babatunde97: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
What about we that don't know how to write
Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by simplyakinz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
can newbie to internet learn this copywriting
Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Slavery, but better than stealing. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by Ishaya20(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
simplyakinz:
can newbie to internet learn this copywriting

Yeah. Copywriting is a easy and fast learnable skill.

All you need is a desire to learn.
Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by Ishaya20(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Training starts today...

Don't miss the opportunity to invest in yourself.
Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by greenalwaz: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Babatunde97:
What about we that don't know how to write
Any solution, oga Op!
Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by Ishaya20(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
greenalwaz:
Any solution, oga Op!

You will learn...

Beside, we have over 350 skills on upwork. So, you can always find a category to fit in.

Just click on the link and you will learn more.
Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by Obisyl: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
This training is of course the best from my experience. Upwork is the best platform to earn big
Re: How To Earn Coro Dollars. by adejossy: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Hi, please drop the link here so I can join the training.

(1) (Reply)

. / Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From / I Need A Patent Lawyer (Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.