Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (70596 Views)

Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by stamapro(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Leadership is risky
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

All I care about is Buhari dying from the virus
They should all die in their numbers.

Unnecessary.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nissiw: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by helinues: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
content208:

For your information, those people you call wailees were also expressing reality.

Now that Buhari,'s dumbness as a leader is about hitting you directly, you now see wailing as reality? You are a hypocrite. And all of you will eat the fruits of your wickedness.

It is you people that your hypocrite stinks more than rotten eggs. Progressive minds are all charging the current govt to take necessary measures in curbing the virus.

Something you opposition can never do whenever your party leaders made mistakes...
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by elhafeez(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

I pray you contract the virus and die too. you a waste to this generation. the world would be better without people like you.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by enemyofprogress: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2020
lawalosky:

this is actually coming from one of our NL mod.
Seun time to do the needful
it is called freedom of speech

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nifemi2512(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Oh! Is it not the same abba Kyari that slept in my house last Sunday?

Ouch! What shud i do now cool shocked tongue
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

why?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by ignis: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Nwibii:
God is visiting them one by follow.
This corod19 won't stop until it get to those that kept us this way.

Amen
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by colestephan86: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

What makes you think you will be alive to witness that?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by skyfather09(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2020
corona issa rich man virus...
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by idonhammer: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2020
This is good, hand don meet all the evil doers.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by DonTattaglia: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Nwibii:
God is visiting them one by follow.
This corod19 won't stop until it get to those that kept us this way.

AMEN.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by fruqy(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

You'll die before Buhari. Even if it's not from the virus. Idiot
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by DavidChimere01(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2020
My dear corona,
Please enter the rock and do a total and thorough clean up.. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2020
AkeNathan:

Inwardly, i wish kyari and buhari dies of it.

If only one of them passes, the government will still be strong. Two of them are the presidents.

I am too afraid to say it out though
what about osibade?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by content208: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:

It is you people that your hypocrite stinks more than rotten eggs. Progressive minds are all charging the current govt to take necessary measures in curbing the virus.

Something you opposition can never do whenever your party leaders made mistakes...

Suddenly, "progressive minds" are charging the current govt to take necessary measures. Where were those "progressive minds" when the current govt couldn't account for billions budgeted for health? I guess the "progressive minds" were in a coma then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:

Wail? Nah

This is just the reality.. Things they should have done but they ignored, they will all be treated at dilapidated hospitals
ehen? I thought leadership is about shouting 16yrs misrule

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by kingsleybrave(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-what-abba-kyari-did-in-the-last-10-days.html
Are these his duty as the chief of staff to the president.... All these men will just be busy doing nothing..... You can imagine the way they are wasting our tax money.... gallivanting aimlessly ...... What a frivolity....
Any way God works in a mysterious way ......he almost touched every corner of the dignitaries.....they should all be quarantined.....na them them .....u will never see them with the common man! Same common men that elected them....... You can imagine how much he has wasted within those few days of his frivolity
Jobless men

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by abyus15: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Now they are seeing the results of their greediness how i so much wish this virus leave the poor masses alone it would have really been better but here we are suffering for our incapable leaders that refuse to build the health sector.what a pain.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by omimigaius(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2020
Please the bus drivers plying the Lagos badagry express way are not complying with new passenger regulations. The one I am inside is carrying five(5) passengers per seat. The driver and the conductor are adamant despite the complains from passengers.
The bus reg number GGe972XV.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by MYHUBBY: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
helinues:

And remember that same karma no get legs or arms but it's damn real..

Should your wish came true, karma will knock on your door without wasting time
[/s]

if karma exist, the killing of herdsmen in Benue, the karma ought to have revenge the blood of the innocents there

Buhari still alive despite all his atrocities from military till this time shows karma is fake

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Sermwell(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2020
elhafeez:

I pray you contract the virus and die too. you a waste to this generation. the world would be better without people like you.
shut up oga!! the world will be alot better without people like buhari.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Even you? shocked shocked shocked.

Do you know the numbers of innocent people that work in Aso Rock? Do you know the numbers of experts that have one thing or the other to do in the villa? What has happened to our humanity? Smh!
if Dem die those of us that will still be alive will get promotion. some of us will become senator, ministers, commissioners and all that
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2020
ngwababe:
Where is MURIC, Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and Bandits?

Dem dey run from coro, na only boko boys hit 9ja boys scout some hours ago
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by helinues: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2020
content208:

Suddenly, "progressive minds" are charging the current govt to take necessary measures. Where were those "progressive minds" when the current govt couldn't account for billions budgeted for health? I guess the "progressive minds" were in a coma then.

Except if you are a newbie here, charging this present government is what I particularly have been doing on NL.

Praise them when due and condemn them when necessary.

Achieves don't lie
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Dpaulie(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
When I read people’s comments on this coronavirus thing,it always marvel, I don’t know how u could wish anyone to be infected or die with this virus, you should know that none is safe in this matter, you don’t need to see or know the primary carrier before it reaches you, the best news is that the virus should vanish out of the face of the earth, the more u hear someone is tested positive to the coronavirus, the more the virus close to u...that’s just the bitter truth, so even your enemy does not deserve it

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Noel19: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Even you? shocked shocked shocked.

Do you know the numbers of innocent people that work in Aso Rock? Do you know the numbers of experts that have one thing or the other to do in the villa? What has happened to our humanity? Smh!

Do you also know the number of innocent men, women and children lavishing away in the IDP camps due to government negligence ? Do you also know the number of victims of fulani herdsmen and the trauma their loved ones are passing thru? Do you also know the number of victims of road accidents daily as a result of corruption by the govt? Are you aware of the number of average Nigerians dying in government run hospitals as a result of negligence by corrupt leaders and their agencies? Are you also aware that there are so many unemployed graduates roaming the streets in search of jobs? Have you for once asked what happened to the billions of dollars budgeted for healthcare and social amenities and yet nothing to show For?

Nobody is rejoicing over what is happening to them it's the law of karma that is paying them back in their own coins.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by tonididdy(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2020
This man is a hero if all his contacts test positive and DIE afterwards

I will personally hang his photo in my living room.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by omimigaius(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2020
All the LT35 within this area are loading 5 passengers per seat. They don't care despite all complains from commuters.
Pls authorities should beam their searchlight to this axis immediately.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:

the opposition suggested that we suspended travels from infected countries because of the dilapidated state of our hospital but you guys call them wailers.

you see this virus in asorock? I am not happy o, but I feel vindicated.

next time everybody go get sense

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by nomenclature(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Point of correction,Nigeria has never been great
denjjy:
the news of top Gov Officials recently tested positive for corona virus has revealed a lot about Nigerian hatred towards people in the realm of affairs, I've seen many satirical comments and many celebrating the bad news on social media platforms...after the war of corona is won, our leaders should sit down and deliberate on how to make Nigeria great again. Nigerians are not smiling at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.