Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (70590 Views)

Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by michoim(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Was he not suppose to be in self isolation after returning from COVID 19 infested nations. Instead he was busy attending high profile meetings ...not leading by example
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by helinues: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
the opposition suggested that we suspended travels from infected countries because of the dilapidated state of our hospital but you guys call them wailers.

you see this virus in asorock? I am not happy o, but I feel vindicated.

next time everybody go get sense

Same opposition that would have claimed the suspension of flights is to intentionally punished some people cos they are the number importer and exporter in the world?

There are some things to put into consideration before making such policy.

New York is in lock down, but things are normal in MD...
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by tot(f): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2020
tonididdy:
This man is a hero if all his contacts test positive and DIE afterwards

I will personally hang his photo in my living room.

Lmaooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by ZackMbaeri: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2020
This is just the beginning, this sickness will visit everyone who this nation underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Judybash93(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Buhari's test results might be false negative. They'll need to test him again especially with the fact that he's started showing signs.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by trademedia: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2020
Mass produced now
Nano-filter + Mask

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by cyprus000: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Even you? shocked shocked shocked.

Do you know the numbers of innocent people that work in Aso Rock? Do you know the numbers of experts that have one thing or the other to do in the villa? What has happened to our humanity? Smh!
Where was your own humanity when you herald people like buhari and his wicked minions in their complacency that saw ineffable number of innocent Nigerians butchered and maimed, with their tacit support.

isn't it ironically risible that you'll crassly opt to play the emotional-blackmail card when you and your ilk deserve to have your reasonless skulls bashed with a baseball bat to inculcate atleast a little dosage of humanity in you fake ass charlatans.

Ishilove, I advice you do well to ignore.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Razy75g: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:

It is you people that your hypocrite stinks more than rotten eggs. Progressive minds are all charging the current govt to take necessary measures in curbing the virus.

Something you opposition can never do whenever your party leaders made mistakes...
you sound really dumb. Go hug Kyari

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by NairaMaster1(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Tsunami
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Chamber2000: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:
Is it not the same Buhari that SR alleged was coughing non-stop?

I sincerely hope this virus does it's work thoroughly in Ask Rock.
Don't wish buhari dead or I might dig up your tweets back in 2015 supporting him
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Munzy14(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

ooooh!!!...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by dayveed1(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
embarassed

All I care about is Buhari dying from the virus
They should all die in their numbers.
Amen
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Kluchi3: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Would have love to say God punish devil, but he has already been punished so..kiss
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2020
If you have not been tested don't assume that you are okay. The shit has circulated widely in Nigeria more than it is currently being reported.

It is everywhere now ! This is the real revolution ,the survivors will have a good story to tell and their lives will never remain same again !

Believe it or not,God is using this phenomenon to cause certain reorganizations and redistributions of wealths that have been monopolized by few individuals world over.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Akanbiedu(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2020
All of you that wish our president death will not die well.

Can I hear a loud amen?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Realadey(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Chidex50:

Someone you've been wishing death for long,if he tells you what you want to hear.Believe you me,you'll be happy!
who told u I wish him dead, his responsibility is to tell the nation truth,because he owes us.
What of other countries' presidents telling the world they are sick?
Why are u hiding the obvious,that's my concern
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by SavageMaster: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2020
dkdmy:
I wonder how a top official like that would travel and not follow the WHO guidelines on isolation. This is just simply incompetence that can only happen in Nigeria! I wish him speedy recovery!

The usual "I'm above the Law" mentality of Nigerian elite

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by seunmsg(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
if Dem die those of us that will still be alive will get promotion. some of us will become senator, ministers, commissioners and all that

Cele Ntan e, o ntan candle. Keep up the self delusion.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

I love you!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by cybriz82(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2020
[code][/code]8
dkdmy:
I wonder how a top official like that would travel and not follow the WHO guidelines on isolation. This is just simply incompetence that can only happen in Nigeria! I wish him speedy recovery!

The weather is too hot for d virus mentally... Loz
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by lasheun: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Nwibii:
God is visiting them one by follow.
This corod19 won't stop until it get to those that kept us this way.
So how is it going to get to Obasanjo and Babangida?.
Because those two guys seem isolated already �
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by anonimi: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2020
nomenclature:
Point of correction, Nigeria has never been great

Because 200 million Nigerians, including you, have not done enough work to make our country great

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6423790_africa2debt_jpeg668126b9bb169d38087fd57900dde379

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6480871_images5_jpegccec210b148f724009015b514894c923

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Ishilove: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Chamber2000:
Don't wish buhari dead or I might dig up your tweets back in 2015 supporting him
Tweets?

Go ahead and dig up whatever you want to dig. My support for him ended long ago
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by AnanseK(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2020
For the high and mighty. Time to stop sharing money and start sharing the virus within themselves.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by NinjaMetahuman: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Davash222:
The meeting was attended by 16 out of the 20 governors of the ruling party, including Babagana Zulum (Borno), Babajide Sanwo Olu (Lagos), Dapo Abiodun (Ogun), Godwin Obaseki (Edo), Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi), Abubakar Badaru (Jigawa), Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (Kwara), Abdullahi Sule (Nasarawa), Mohammed Sani (Niger) and Simon Lalong (Plateau). Others were Rotimi Akeredolu ( Ondo), Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Adegboyega Oyetola (Osun), Aminu Masari (Katsina), Hope Uzodinma(Imo) and Inuwa Yahaya (Gombe)

Thy will be done oh God!!

Someone said Abba Kyari is our freedom fighter. We will mould him here in IMO State to honour him.
even if those people die, there vice will take over. Cycle continues..
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:

Same opposition that would have claimed the suspension of flights is to intentionally punished some people cos they are the number importer and exporter in the world?

There are some things to put into consideration before making such policy.

New York is in lock down, but things are normal in MD...

the opposition that brought the suggestion will still claim such?

there would have been no need to lock down the country if there is zero cases.

just ban travel to and from other countries and we would have continue with our life.

we can rebuild the economy when things are alright
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by codedguy1(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2020
daddytime:
The guy na donor

Alhaji share share

A reliable and effective corona agent.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Burruchaga71(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Thank God all of them are involved, praise the lord.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by anonimi: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

What of the mosques and churches that packaged the people of Aso Rock for us? wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
somehow:
Maybe you are preparing to be one.
You obviously do not know the meaning of Karma.

I asked for karma to come to them since their actions led to the death of others

If my own actions don't lead to death of others then such karma won't come to me
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by wyqay: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nwibii:
God is visiting them one by follow.
This corod19 won't stop until it get to those that kept us this way.
covid 19 not corod 19
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by somehow: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Karma is getting what you wish others.
You think you have not harmed or done evil to others too?
AkeNathan:

I asked for karma to come to them since their actions led to the death of others

If my own actions don't lead to death of others then such karma won't come to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.