Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days (70591 Views)

Are Police Allowed To Recover Debt As DCP Kyari Did For Hushpuppi’s Friend? / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by ashawopikin(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
akinszz:
Coro is corrosive grin grin
and koviktive
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by seangy4konji: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
I wish it gets to all of dem and take their life's.

We don't need bombs...Nature wants to fight for us and eradicate this bastards andnlooters.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
somehow:
Karma is getting what you wish others.
You think you have not harmed or done evil to others too?

You don't understand how it works. Karma serves you in equal measure what YOU DO to others.

If per se karma visits the president or abba kyari, it is in revenge for those they have killed.

Karma can't come at me because i killed no one. If it finishes off buhari or kyari, that's karma acting not me.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by osuofia2(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Tweets?

Go ahead and dig up whatever you want to dig. My support for him ended long ago
for real or it is because Osinbanjo may take over in case something happens?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by explosiveskull(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-what-abba-kyari-did-in-the-last-10-days.html
I was busy checking for Uche Ogah's name cos I came in contact with him on sunday. I think l dodged it narrowlly.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Kdon2: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
JunctionBox:
From chief of staff to chief distributor of Corona Virus. Lol.

On the flip side of Corona Virus,

Your patronage is very important to us.
Let us handle all your design and souvenir work at very affordable rates.
Logo
Flyers
Posters
Banners
Business cards
Calendars
Animation
Branded T-shirt and bags and souvenirs in general.
Call/chat 081-77-03-96-90

Chief of disaster
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by osuofia2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ishilove:

Tweets?

Go ahead and dig up whatever you want to dig. My support for him ended long ago
for real or it is because Osinbanjo may take over in case something happens?
why all of a sudden every body is now a wailer
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Kdon2: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:

And remember that same karma no get legs or arms but it's damn real..

Should your wish came true, karma will knock on your door without wasting time

You need new brain.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by somehow: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re-read what you wrote and what I wrote.
You can concentrating on others while ignoring yourself.
AkeNathan:

You don't understand how it works. Karma serves you in equal measure what YOU DO to others.

If per se karma visits the president or abba kyari, it is in revenge for those they have killed.

Karma can't come at me because i killed no one. If it finishes off buhari or kyari, that's karma acting not me.

As you are wishing karma on them, it is coming to you too. which means whatever you think they sowed that they must reap, you're getting same too according to what you have also done.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Realadey:
I don't know why Buhari wouldn't say the truth,if he has this thing he should tell us the truth.
The symptoms don't start immediately.It is after 7 days or so that the symptoms will start .Maybe the cabals are hiding his fatal health condition like they did in the past
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
somehow:
Re-read what you wrote and what I wrote.
You can concentrating on others while ignoring yourself.

As you are wishing karma on them, it is coming to you too. which means whatever you think they sowed that they must reap, you're getting same too according to what you have also done.

You lack comprehension issues, that's your problem not mine.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by somehow: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
You are afraid of what you are wishing others. keep beating around the bush! don't try going the typical Nigerian route (turning a lost argument to insult)
AkeNathan:

You lack comprehension issues, that's your problem not mine.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by AmeLonRo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Topsic70: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:
Let them share the virus within themselves same way they have been sharing our yams.

#Wedieheretogether

AkeNathan:

Inwardly, i wish kyari and buhari dies of it.

BUHARIISCURSED:

Don't join us to wail please

helinues:

Wail? Nah

This is just the reality.. Things they should have done but they ignored, they will all be treated at dilapidated hospitals
Sorry mister, u r singing d tunes of wailers (hate/destruction/death wishes etc), so dt makes u one by default cheesy
helinues:

Only an orphan makes this kind of wish
Since u wish d virus spread 'amongst them', which will automatically make their children orphans, u r no different from them, ......welcome to d 'orphan's club' ursef! tongue
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by helinues: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Sorry mister, u r singing d tunes of wailers (hate/destruction/death wishes etc), so dt makes u one by default cheesy

Since u wish d virus spread 'amongst them', which will automatically make their children orphans, u r no different from them, ......welcome to d 'orphan's club' ursef! tongue

The prayers only goes to the saboteur of this nation
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by SmartMugu: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Realadey:
I don't know why Buhari wouldn't say the truth,if he has this thing he should tell us the truth.
If he has it, they will never reveal it. It's dangerous for the nation. No president in the world has revealed that they have it, if they do, their stock market will be greatly affected as investors panic will be triggered. Imagine Canadian PM saying he doent have it but his wife has it. Yimu.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by macjireh: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
akinbode1:
Dear God,
Pls Uninstall 2020 and re-install again, it has virus..
Thank you
its already uninstalling,,, wait till December 31st for it to be 100% uninstalled
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Carmal90(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
SmartMugu:

If he has it, they will never reveal it. It's dangerous for the nation. No president in the world has revealed that they have it, if they do, their stock market will be greatly affected as investors panic will be triggered. Imagine Canadian PM saying he doent have it but his wife has it. Yimu.

Indeed you are smart sir..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Adewale0976: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
see below
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Breadfruit: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
99% of these meetings could have been done online via conference video calls. But no. Greed, inefficiency, wastefulness and an old generation of geriatric men who are stuck in the analogue generation and have simply refused to update, would simply not let them be great.

Meetings upon meetings. Raising expense for spurious, useless meetings. Yet, nothing to show for it. Meetings just to show a semblance of busyness.

Ok na.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by benny4wax(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Quote me anywhere. I pray this virus continue till september. Those wicked politicians will pay for what they did to our beloved country. I don't care wether it is APC or PDP they are all the same. I am not scared of death. If death is a price I have to pay for a better 2moro then it is worth it. Now I believe Nigeria will be great again.

Our God can not be mocked.
helinues:

And remember that same karma no get legs or arms but it's damn real..

Should your wish came true, karma will knock on your door without wasting time
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by frog12: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
this man ignorance don outdo all of these people.... very sad
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by helinues: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
benny4wax:
Quote me anywhere. I pray this virus continue till september. Those wicked politicians will pay for what they did to our beloved country. I don't care wether it is APC or PDP they are all the same. I am not scared of death. If death is a price I have to pay for a better 2moro then it is worth it. Now I believe Nigeria will be great again.

Our God can not be mocked.

I say Big Amen to that oo.

Good riddance ....
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Olarewajutv: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Am real scared.. This virus look Like end time.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by jasman1: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
It's obvious now, Nigerian hospitals are not for the very poor anymore, thank God!! Maybe now they can start paying attention to our hospitals. Let the will of Almighty be done. By the way, no one's talking about their wife/wives and children, are they immune to all these?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by ceaser: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Akanbiedu:
All of you that wish our president death will not die well.

Can I hear a loud amen?

Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by CuteYvonne777: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by thanie(f): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
He came back instead of isolating himself, he was moving up and down. God will protect His children
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Askmewhy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Realadey:

what is the thing, U mean corona?
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Bekool(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-what-abba-kyari-did-in-the-last-10-days.html

All these wicked politicians have killed more innocent people than coronavirus have killed worldwide.
Re: Coronavirus: What Abba Kyari Did In The Last 10 Days by Askmewhy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
thanie:
He came back instead of isolating himself, he was moving up and down. God will protect His children

He has a mission, simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.