Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Are People Happy That The Virus Has Gotten Nigerian Elites? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are People Happy That The Virus Has Gotten Nigerian Elites? (298 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten His Uniben Transcript? / Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless? / ADVICE: I've Gotten 2 Admissions, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Happy That The Virus Has Gotten Nigerian Elites? by Nissiw: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2020
We must join hands to fight this disease irrespective of political party
Re: Why Are People Happy That The Virus Has Gotten Nigerian Elites? by chiiraq802(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2020
If it had gotten to the poor masses first...the elites would have abandoned us..flying PJ to different countries, just to avoid the virus...
So allow me Merry for now...
#How i wish oga Coro can wipe dem all out. grin

Re: Why Are People Happy That The Virus Has Gotten Nigerian Elites? by dazzlingd(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Because they are selfish, greedy and wicked...stole a nation's treasure for selfish use and will flee out of the country for adequate health care....their kids dont study in the decayed institutions they left in nigeria...
Re: Why Are People Happy That The Virus Has Gotten Nigerian Elites? by imiski(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Because it would force them to fix the system. Besides it's usually the masses that suffer from their actions or inactions, so this change is welcome.
Re: Why Are People Happy That The Virus Has Gotten Nigerian Elites? by illicit(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
e never reach saraki, diezani and and Dino now

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Do During This Lockdown / Make Money Staying At Home On Jumboearn / Why Do Brids Hover Around Cattles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.