Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? (8254 Views)

3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Liposure: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Going 2 a guy's place is like entering a dark alley. Anything can happen. Just be prepared 4 d worse in case u decide to go
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by ashawopikin(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:
I am just meeting this guy. We've gone out two or three dates. And I have slept in his apartment just once. One thing I like about him is he's cool, calm and doesn't really talk much. It is hard for me to figure him out sometimes.

So yesterday he told me to come over to his place and spenk my holidays since we've been told to go on vacation at my work place.

Is it right to yield to his request judging that we're only just meeting
we know u want to go, why are u still disturbing us, follow your mind
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by anonimi: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
You trust people easily. Be very careful
Do you know his family or any of his family members?
What's his health status like?
Do you think he just wanna play you?
Do you think when he sees another girl more prettier than you, he would dump you off?
Are you safe in his apartment?
Sister, let me tell you the truth: On the first page, love is always sweet; one doesn't think straight, just the love. As pages go one, the real character comes.
Why I have written the above is that we don't want someone to come and tell us "she has been raped and dumped by a guy she thought that loved her"
I bet you, the day you would open your legs for him will be the day he stops respecting you. He takes you as other girls, harlot, side chick...etc.
If he wants you and loves you, tell him to come and see your parent.

Did you read another OP, because the one you quoted included this:

I am just meeting this guy. We've gone out two or three dates. And I have slept in his apartment just once. One thing I like about him is he's cool, calm and doesn't really talk much. It is hard for me to figure him out sometimes.

She sleep for the apartment once and you think she has not opened the legs yakata? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by CeCeEkol(f): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
bigt2:

If you feel like you wish to Quarantine with him, why not Follow your heart but take your brain along.
Just meeting does not change a thing. If the quarantiner (him) is a nice person then you should honor his request and be the quarantinee ASAP.

I have seen relationships lead to marriage within a short period of courtship and I've seen hard to get girls remain in a relationship with the ring - a situation in which many times might be fueled by a counter play of hard to get by the male. I have seen a lot.

Give yourself the opportunity to learn lessons. What is the worst that can happen? You've been there before. Stay Quarantined!

I have spoken.
kind of like your advice, no rules to man/woman relationship. she should just make sure she's safe and her family knows her whereabout.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by sirblend: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
L
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by RenaissanceGuy: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Silly question. You're just knowing somebody for a few weeks and you're planning to go spend 3 weeks in his house! To go and learn what? Knitting?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Tripitaka: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
kings59:

Post UME those days ehh. My female coursemate pleaded with me to allow her stay for 2 days that her room is filled already with post Umites.

She stayed two more weeks extra since her name came out on the first list. She started her registrations, payment of dues... I later found a good hostel closer to school for her, there she started living alone with her roommate.

I'm trying to reconcile the emboldened quotes. How can a "coursemate's" name come out on first list again?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by adedayoa2(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
No don't go, you can always visit and go the same day.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

So yesterday he told me to come over to his place and spenk my holidays since we've been told to go on vacation at my work place.

right for who? IMHO it is way too early to spend that much time with a stranger, especially knowing that with the lockdown situation, you guys might be quickly bored out of your minds.... here is 3 things that can happen here:
- baby in 9 months
- breakup
- jail (for murder)

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by unmask: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

You should go if you enjoy being with him....but be sure he won't get tired 3 weeks is a long time

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by femi4: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

go, you ll surely come back with either covik1-9 or preggy 3-20

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Boxer007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

You ma are a gold digger. Leave us alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by dingbang(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pregnancy loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Danielkupiejo: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
U get problem.
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Xioxing: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
godswilld10:

yes ooo we shame in her grin

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Brunosamel(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
My dear this 3 weeks might change your life forever...

You're an adult and knows what is right or wrong...
If you comfortable with him fine but if aren't comfortable with him think twice...

Things might be magical for the both of you....
Best if wishes...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by mhktaryan: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
You that you’re there already...mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Jeweltz(f): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
unmask:
You should go if you enjoy being with him....but be sure he won't get tired 3 weeks is a long time

Yes. I actually like this guy. From the little time we've spent together, he's a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Jeweltz(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
mhktaryan:
You that you’re there already...mtcheew

No, but I'll go tomorrow. We've talked it through.

Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by pyrex23(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fuckathlon grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Elimon(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
With all this advice...she will still do her thing
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
shocked

Three weeks is too much to go and spread your tentacles in a man's house. What will you be doing all those times you'll be there?

What will you be doing? I can't just imagine. You both will definitely get tired of each other after sometime. You'll be doing the same mundane things daily till you both get bored. He will get lots of easy access to your body without caution, and you can't even complain because you went for it, cook meals you could never cook whilst at your apartment, wash his clothes, and that's if he doesn't even have a "Washing machine" or gives his clothes out for dry-cleaning, clean his house to show him you're a "wife material" one thousand yards.

I'm not even sure the relationship has even been defined yet. It's better you quarantine yourself in your apartment, you won't die.

this babe ehn I too gbadu you oo.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by kizwid(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
bringing this kind issue to this forum will make you to be more confuse with different opinions . i can see you like the guy and like people have said no rule in relationships, i will suggest you go( as this will give you opportunity to know him more and yourself too) but don't lose your head while you are there. write down the do and don't do before you go..
surely sex will occur but make it decent, at most 3 times in a week
don't try to impress him and lose yourself
try to know him more. and other you think is necessary
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
You have been into many relationships its not good and u have a good job o.

In 6 months would u still be with this guy?

I pray u wont look back and regret it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by clinton21: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sunshyne200:
In matters of love there is actually no defined procedure to take as most importantly its about the individuals involved.

It's not how long but how well. See that Jos case, they dated for 12 years, but he had planned to commit evil 10yrs ago.

My dear, if you want to go, go but let him know you are going to inform your folks where you are and sometimes use his phone to reach them too.

You have said it all for safety purpose, inform your close person

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
One would expect someone this old to have atleast little brain. But what do we have? A zombie...

Smh

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by baralatie(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tripitaka:

I'm trying to reconcile the emboldened quotes. How can a "coursemates" name come out on first list again?
as in ehn!
you go fear story
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Well you need to profile him first,he might be playing the classical casanova game which is to isolate you because there might be lockdown if the convid number keeps going up or he might be sincere.I think 3weeks is a bit long,because the first week you both pretend and be gisting,second week konji sypthoms starts to set in,third week you are both unleashing the dragon.....but then you might be intentional about it,by making your stay interesting ,set an action plan of what you want to do and talk about like your life goals,but i just hope phcn won't spoil show.
Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by abbasajao(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Did you ask us whether you should go on dates with him or not. If no, then stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by DonMekino(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
see sex-quarantine

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Acme45: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

A man have paid your bride price you want to spread your legs for Him later you will come back here and start telling stories of heart break.women of today,no values

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeweltz:

Slap your brains back to normal. The guy must be good in bed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? / Ghanaian Women Are Sexy Than Nigerian Women New Research / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.