Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' (86082 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by absoluteSuccess: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Failed businesses
Failed marriages
Failed courses
Bad wife, stubborn children, Road accidents
No jobs
Sicknesses

OUR NIGERIAN PASTORS PINNED ALL THESE THINGS ON WITCHCRAFT

They blamed it all on imaginary sources (witchcraft), and offered imaginary solutions (prayers & miracles) to imaginary beings (God, Holy Spirit, Angels), in exchange for your money (offerings, tithes, seed sowing, time, etc)

Do you know why they're not doing miracles to save us from Lè Corona?
Because prayers and and miracles only work for imaginary things like witchy bats, marine kingdom, and all that crap, but they don't work for real life situations like the coronavirus for example.

All our daddy G.O's, prophets, bishops, apostles and co know that they can never accomplish anything through praying so instead of organizing "7 days crusade against coronavirus", or selling stickers and oil, they're sharing ventilators, masks and sanitizers (which is good).

wake up people. how do you trust a god that cannot save you from coronavirus that we can see and feel, but promises to save you from a certain "marine spirit" or "spirit of poverty" that we cannot see or feel? cheesy

You should have used your knowledge to heal the sick and put God to perpetual shame.

Action speak louder than voice.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by xrayj(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Deepocean:

Stop raining generational curse on yourself.
Shut up your mouth!
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by lastempero: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2020
I wanted to blame the young man but on a second thought i said no, never trust chinese people for any reason. When i first heard about this jack ma donation i first asked myself why Nigeria when countries like italy and iran are in dire need of it.if you have done business with them u will understand what i mean and the fact that he didnt say God told him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by tbarrister(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2020
anonimi:

Yahoo boy pastor grin grin
Why are you so truthfully wicked?
The religious zealots won't see him for that sha.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6421304_fbimg1501875683384_jpeg02cdd19db3dd806e52fd2cf3cf0451a7

I don't care about them or their feelings, its just disheartening that they always try to capitalise on a dire situation such as this even though he didn't contribute in any way to help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by omohayek: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
tbarrister:

You see actions are propelled mostly by various factors, he might care genuinely, he might do it for d fear that it might backfire on China like u stated, he might also do it to enhance his popularity or business. But its a very commendable gesture and we should appreciate rather than discrediting his effort
On the last point I am in complete agreement with you. What we don't need right now are ignorant religious hucksters parroting silly conspiracy theories that might encourage dangerous policies.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Shaprara: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
No lie, China gave 150,000 testing kits to Czech Republic and 80% of the result is false result

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by maasoap(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
espn:
They have started... Let our billionaires provide kits then...Including our billionaire pastors...

For wia? Dangote donated 200 million naira. Lol. That's one of the Nigerian billionaires for you
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Esbeejayou(f): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Can you see the virus?
Can you see it while it's being transmitted? Emphatic NO
We can only see and feel the symptoms.

Can we see God? Can we see spiritual things with our physical eyes? NO

So you do not believe in God the creator who gives life but you believe in the negative things that take life?

Even philosophy and logic point to the existence of God. The earlier you believe it and align, the better for you.

The spiritual world is very real. If you call on God, he will reveal Himself to you personally. I'm a living witness and nothing will ever change my belief.

CAPSLOCKED:

Failed businesses
Failed marriages
Failed courses
No jobs
Sicknesses

They blamed it all on imaginary sources (witchcraft), and offered imaginary solutions (prayers & miracles) to imaginary beings (God, Holy Spirit, Angels), in exchange for your money (offerings, tithes, seed sowing, time, etc)

Because prayers and and miracles only work for imaginary things like witchy bats, marine kingdom, and all that crap, but they don't work for real life situations like the coronavirus for example.

All our daddy G.O's, prophets, bishops, apostles and co know that they can never accomplish anything through praying so instead of organizing "7 days crusade against coronavirus", or selling stickers and oil, they're sharing ventilators, masks and sanitizers (which is good).

wake up people. how do you trust a god that cannot save you from coronavirus that we can see and feel, but promises to save you from a certain "marine spirit" or "spirit of poverty" that we cannot see or feel? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Sigh... People still have the time to use Corona to trend.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Deepocean(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2020
xrayj:

Shut up your mouth!

That sounds like an advice, I think you need it more.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Serveyouright(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2020
So if that man donate money to his church as tithe, he won't collect and tell the members that it's God that pay his bill not them. Nigeria pastor like politicians. Bunch of lazy ass

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by xrayj(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Deepocean:

That sounds like an advice, I think you need it more.
Oga stop quoting me what's your problem
Are u also a fake pastor or student fake pastor?
Please stop quoting me, I don't remember mentioning your name. When this whole thing is over, I believe Nigerians will be a lot wiser.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Empiree: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2020
No no bro. I support pastor's position. There must be local productions. This whole idea of importing equipments especially medical needs rethink.
Witcher:
the moniker above is US and Europe dumping ground too because he send it there. Let's us desist from this Nigeria frame of mind. This Jack ma also donated this same masks and kits to USA none of American nagging on it whether it was infected or not. We have to be extraordinary careful... Cos the virus came from China, In short we just have to think about it before we can accept those kits. I still don't know why you people are thinking like this.. Are we the only country that were given this masks and kits?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by gwillzo1(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by benjida: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
How are we sure these kits are not infected? We should not rush to accept these kits.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Brushless: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
sexylassie2:
Does the pastor have other alternative for us.

Dont collect he didn't provide solutions

Some Pastors sha!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Ekakamba:

Na like Chinedu giving chow to almajiri and Bello telling the almajiri not to collect/eat, instead make the almajiri go cook him food.

I wonder who go give almajiri cooking utensils and condiments. Even if almajiri get utensils and condiments, e get skills to cook?

grin tongue
I concur.
Nigeria is an almajiri kwantry who cannot reject Greek gift
Some people in the position are even ready to monetise the kits

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Brushless: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2020
gwillzo1:

he made a whole lot of sense
Nonsense!!!
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Onlyonebuhari: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2020
Useless pastor, no country reject Jack Ma's aid including the US. But a stupid pastors who can't foresee the world most dreadful outbreak is giving advice not to use aids to curb outbreak.
Close up your church and enrol in Medical School. We need more doctors not 419 Pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Abfinest007(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Thats how some people will just open mouth and be spewing trash.
You won't donate one kobo, the one others donate give us, you say make we no use, without reason.
Roll out the tithe and offering money you've saved over the years and help your members before condemning others
u have spoken well n may God bless you for this
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by GGirll: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2020
I will advise Nigerians to reject d kits too cos these Illuminati members n NWO have a great agenda of reducing d world population to 1Billion to be able to control humans during their anti Christ rise. I may sound foolish to some people here but as a scientist I have spoken my mind too n let d wise hear. Stay home,wear hand gloves n face masks if you must go out. Stock your houses with food,water n make sure you buy enough beans n eggs to supply you protein. Get vital vitamin drugs n immune drugs, practice high hygiene,do not shake or embrace anyone, church at home n use God's promises in d bible to keep Faith,pray like never before n forgive your offenders, be careful n watchful, buy your toiletries,detergents n bleach even ethanol if you can, Get any alcohol base n brace up for rapture.....it is eminent now.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by akin9ja78(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Nigerian pastors are so woke.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Russianlord101(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2020
You people have come again ehn yeye pastor everywhere kilode
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Failed businesses
Failed marriages
Failed courses
No jobs
Sicknesses

Lies upon lies only a fool will hear from pastor and not ask God to speak to him
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by emeijeh(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
EdoPrince93:

Well said
How do you do this?
Do what?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Burruchaga71(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
Thought all of you are hiding. Ndiara
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by brainbox80: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Mr Pastor, you are obviously showing to Nigerians the kind of SELFISH and INHUMANE person that you are. Clergies and Churches in developed nations are sending relief materials and mobilizing their church members (medical practitioners among them) to help in the fight against the pandemic. What have you contributed in your own way? A man of God in the person of Pastor Paul Eneche has shown a good example by donating medical supplies and equipments, what have you done in your own capacity?

All these 'the word of God became flesh' pastors like this Giwa of a person should bury their heads in shame now. They should be mouth muted if they cannot help.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by OChimex: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2020
FemiEddy:
They wont answer him, obviously. ****
The lady beneath me doesn't know the world sees Africa as a dumping site (Nigeria top candidate).

Solution : test and scrutinize the kits before use, but obviously, my country won't do that, no time.

I disagree with you. These billionaire philanthropists are good souls and blessings to the world. All their life, they give billions not for political or selfish reasons but because they love people. For instance imagine how many billions Bill Gate lost to charity and you think he was a wicked soul to lose such billions.

They aren't that stupid and soulless like you lots in Africa that are so insanely selfish and super greedy.

Beside if something like that was to happen, it won't be this time when the whole world is watching everybody and will not even come from them, rather it will be those soulless animals of your countrymen that will go there and beg them to allow him go burn it for them, then he will send it to your country Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Mr Pastor if you plan to produce and sell just let us know
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
omohayek:

You don't have to attribute any shady or petty motives to Jack Ma for his actions, though I understand how difficult it is for unyieldingly selfish Nigerians to understand anyone else acting out of more than the narrowest self-seeking intentions. The fact about contagious diseases is that no part of the world is completely sealed off from the rest, so even wealthy Chinese have an interest in seeing this virus brought under control in far off places like Nigeria. As long as there is a single part of the world where the coronavirus is allowed to spread unchecked, any success countries like China or South Korea have in bringing it under control will only be temporary, as inbound travellers will eventually reintroduce the disease.

Thank you for pointing out facts people are too stupid to process
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Thats how some people will just open mouth and be spewing trash.
You won't donate one kobo, the one others donate give us, you say make we no use, without reason.
Roll out the tithe and offering money you've saved over the years and help your members before condemning others
Don't the yeye pastor, how much has he donated since the outbreak. Didn't he receive tithes ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.