Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Don't Touch Your Eyes, Mouth And Nose–the Reality. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Touch Your Eyes, Mouth And Nose–the Reality. (472 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / Should I Purchase This Face And Nose Mask I Came Across On Jumia? (Photos) / Mouth And Nose Mask @2,400 Per Dozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Touch Your Eyes, Mouth And Nose–the Reality. by chokoman(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2020
DON'T TOUCH YOUR EYES, MOUTH AND NOSE–THE REALITY

By Musa Omachoko Matthew

It's no longer news that another prevention measures to help curb the spread of the Covid-19 is by not using unwashed hands to touch your Eyes, Nose and Mouth.

This means; when your Eyes scratches you, you'll have to wait until you Wash your hands before you can scratch back.

It also means no nose picking especially for the professional nose pickers who can't stay minutes without picking their Nose–i wonder if they pick Dollars from there.

In addition it also means; no more using your hands as salvet, napkin or mouth towel when you eat, it also means no more the usual feeling of your lips with your hands just to check if its still soft or not. How bout those who use their hands to touch their tongue to get it wet so as to fast count money?!!

The reality;

Scratching of the eyes most times happens on reflexes, you don't even know when you'll start scratching the hell out of it after all it could get so comfortable and sweet too.

For nose picking, well it's controllable but some has been picking dollars from it since childhood and already it's s lifestyle. They Mine Gold and Diamond from it after all, it does contain Rocks that needed be chisel out with the Hands.

Touching of the Mouth at least is controllable cos you can't just start putting Ur hands in your mouth except cases of using your hands to wipe that water that still drips within your jaw and lips when you drink water or the likes, clean oil after eating and the likes and also some reflex using of your hands to check your lips well I know the tongue does it better but then it also means no using of your tongue to wet your Hands to fast count Money.

What can we actually do and not falter this cases and stay safe especially when you are already immuned to some certain actions especially the SCRATCHING OF THE EYES.

The Way Forward;

Just try your best, and observe the measures, train your mind and you can overcome the reflexes. Also Try to be with tissue papers so that when it scratches you, you can actually Scratch back when in areas where washing of hands is impossicant or totally avoid scratching, avoid nose picking for now, the diamonds you are mining from the rock won't run. And the most effective one is, STAY AT HOME

To be continued
25/3/2020

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 In Anambra: Press Release From At Joseph Hospital, Adazi Nnukwu / Get A Thank You From Your Woman,Last 3x Longer On Bed Guarantees / Why Has 5G Conspiracy Now Replaced By Vaccination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.