Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) (1447 Views)

YouTube Needs Prayers – Prophet TB Joshua (Video) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by KEVIND: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2020
On Sunday 7th July 2019, T.B. Joshua shared the vision he received from God concerning the nation of Nigeria and called for prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari.
"I was in a vision three weeks ago. I have been praying. In that vision, the Lord said to me particularly, 'Pray for your President' - that is the voice of God. Our President, Muhammadu Buhari - I have been praying for him. The instruction from God is above.
“Pray for protection - for God to protect him and fill him with wisdom enough to lead this country, the nation of Nigeria. I have been doing that. And the Lord said to me, 'He is a human being. There is no perfect man on earth.' Nigeria, I am talking to you. Take this word - that is the voice of God. There is no perfect man on earth. If you are looking for a perfect man, you need to go to Heaven. And I still keep to myself, offering this prayer for the nation and the president - to fill him and protect him with wisdom enough to lead the nation.
“I travelled three days ago outside Lagos for that prayer as well. In my vision, I saw the Seraphim. I saw the Seraphim come down with rain. The rain comes with freshness and calmness. Please let us pray for our government and President Muhammadu Buhari. Take your time and pray for them. Nigeria, let us pray.
"So, Nigeria - lamenting, complaining and all that should be stopped and resort to prayer. Pray for your President; he is a human being. No man is perfect on earth. Look at the rain."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6Jy3e5IoE
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by Mraphel: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Should have predicted this three months ago.

I need any of them pastor to give me just 2odds shocked
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by Nissiw: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Old news
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by alsudan: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by slimfit1(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2020
I need prayer for myself let Buhari pray for me I'm the leader of tomorrow or today
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by helinues: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2020
They are back again.

Is it normal things to pray for the president of a country.

This sheepish sha

1 Like

Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by Built2last: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2020
this is an old video
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by Buliwyf: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
this is an old video

Don't mind the guy. They are trying to distract from his impending failed prophecy about the Coronavirus lol. Watch out they will soon edit a fake video with a new date now and claim they foresaw it.

Also why are you guys not pushing threads that are questioning why pastors are not performing miracles at this most pressing hour to the front page? People need to start thinking and you mods are not helping if all you do is push ridiculous religious news to the front page but not thoughtful threads.
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by KEVIND: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
this is an old video
Someone up there said why didn't he say it 3 months ago, while some of you said its an old video. Nigerians! Nigerians can be likened to the Pharisees of the bible that always had issues with whatever Jesus Christ says. Prophecy is all about future events . This prophecy was giving on Sunday 7th July 2019 about what'll happened in future.
Pls what matters at the moment is to pray for the President & the government.
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by Solsix(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
They have come again
Re: Pray For President Buhari - Tb Joshua (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Man must chop sha

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals When He Will Leave If Nigeria Is Engulfed In Crisis / Why Scientist Never Look At Creation Stories/myths? / Download All Apostle Joshua Selman Messages 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.