Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (126309 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Ayobami7(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
废话
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
musicwriter:

If you research, you'll discover she was a good Christian and would've had high faith that Jesus would protect her. She must have been devastated after reality hit her that Jesus couldn't protect her, while working to save others.

So, she didn't commit suicide because she contracted corona virus but because of over-zealousness in her faith.

Jesusjnr
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by fabienjoe: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
That's one of the downsides of too easy a life. Europeans live very easy lives and crack under the slightest of pressures. The reasons they commit suicide in many instances are simply unbelievable. Some have taken their lives for calls from debtors, losing relationships, workplace stress, bullying etc..
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Antichristus: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
ForeThinker:
We shall all overcome ...

What a precious life wasted by self consent

By own creator name I pray Amen

See the majority of the people in the picture praying for Dunce Trump? Blacks. They’ve been indoctrinated.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
orisa37:
What an Atheist?

Most likely a Christian
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by hodari: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Yet our Bini sisters are still busy in Italy "hustling" Biko, turn back to God ooo.
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord. Acts 3:19

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
Italy is in a real deep shiitt.

the cases are just too much over there. death records self are scary.

I pray For Italy.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by izubext007: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
what about the dog but should have spell her life any way she is a good person by killing her self hope abbak yari will do d same
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by fabienjoe: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
urchcoded:
Guys if the cure AND a vaccine to dis virus is not found, den everybody go die it's just a matter of time.

..'everybody go die, it's just a matter of time...' But that has always been the reality, even without corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by ForeThinker: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Antichristus:

[color=#000099]See the majority of the people in the picture praying for Dunce Trump? Blacks. They’ve been indoctrinated.[/collor]

Yuh.. digg Bruh...

cool
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by michoim(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why commit Suicide Sister!

You shouldn't have done that!

No one has a Right to take the life in him/her!

It's not yours

Suicide is not an Option.. it's a One Way Express ticket to Hell!!
Correct
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Riduane: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Empiree:
Folks need to relax and chill.

Kokoronavirus is nothing to worry about. shocked It is not bacterial disease but viral disease.

Nigeria would not be worried by now if only govt had done the right thing by closing the borders.

Anyways, the reason I'm posting this is to let y'all know that original coronavirus actually hit China and Italy.

Kokoronavirus that spread out of these two regions are chinko versions. They are just crumbs. If you have no underlining ailments you are not vulnerable.

Govts around the world delibrately created fear grin. They wanted to sell cleaning products because try had so much inventories and the space are full.

See how they used marketing strategy to get people to empty shelves cheesy

You can hardly find cleaning products in the market now.

Other reason is world govt realized many households are dirty so they make you clean your houses. They instilled fear of coronavirus in you to believe everything you touch is contaminated therefore you must clean a surface before and after you touched it.

Another reason is they want clean air. So you can see I breath clean air since the outbreak. No pollution grin

Again, I'm telling you that the real coronavirus actually hit China and Italy. Anywhere else only experience vapor of coronavirus. In another word, the rest of the world have chinko version of coronavirus.

Take chill pill. Relax and watch your hands always. Don't be wearing masks everywhere to scare people. This is violation of health code.

For real?

Spain just overtook China in the number of death toll.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Roozzaay(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....
Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all in one body? Where is the life you could have take again grin
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by statesman6: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not yours

she's reading your message in hell. She will reply you why she committed suicide very soon
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by CAPSLOCKED: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
musicwriter:

If you research, you'll discover she was a good Christian and would've had high faith that Jesus would protect her. She must have been devastated after reality hit her that Jesus couldn't protect her, while working to save others.

So, she didn't commit suicide because she contracted corona virus but because of over-zealousness in her faith.

CHRISTIANS WILL ALWAYS SING ABOUT IT, BOAST ABOUT IT, AND URGE ONE ANOTHER TO NEVER PUT THEIR TRUST IN MEN BECAUSE MEN WILL ALWAYS BETRAY PEOPLE. BUT RATHER PUT THEIR TRUST IN GOD BECAUSE GOD NEVER FAILS.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THE BIGGEST BETRAYER IS GOD?

- YOU PRAY TO PASS A TEST, HE ABANDONS YOU, YOU FAIL.
- YOU PRAY FOR A SUCCESSFUL JOB INTERVIEW, YOU GO THERE AND COME OUT WITH SHAME.
- YOU PRAY FOR A SAFE TRIP, YOU DON'T EVEN SURVIVE THE ACCIDENT.
- YOU PRAY AGAINST HARM, OR CRIMINALS, YOU'RE THE FIRST TO BE KIDNAPPED.
- YOU ASK FOR FINANCIAL BLESSING. 50 YEARS ON YOU CAN'T BOAST OF A NET WORTH OF 3,000 NAIRA.
- YOU PRAY FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, SINCE 1960, BAD LEADERS AND TERRORISTS ARE MAKING SURE WE'RE IN HELL ON EARTH.
- YOU TRY TO PRAY AWAY THE KIDNEY STONES OR BRAIN CANCER AS YOU NO GET MONEY FOR TREATMENT, ALL OF US STILL SHOW YOUR BURIAL.

ABEG HOW IS IT THAT THIS GUY DOESN'T FAIL BECAUSE INSTEAD OF HE'S IMPORTANCE AND FIDELITY, ALL WE SEE IS BETRAYAL AND INCOMPETENCE. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ray360:
This is extreme. at 34, she stands a chance of surviving the disease.
You think you know better than her, she's a nurse remember.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Babapyro: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....
Nairaland's number one woman wrapper.
You won't have to kill yourself if you had half of what you listed,you'd be dead in minutes.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Divinesupply: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not yours

This Man it looks like you are the commissioner for hell fire screening and ticket issuance!
So you read in the Bible that if one commits suicide he picks a straight ticket to hell?

There is only one factor that can drive men to hell and it is called unbelief! Rejecting the finished work of Christ!
Awake to righteousness Sir! So you can preach the Gospel soundly!
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
Divinesupply:

This Man it looks like you are the commissioner for hell fire screening and ticket issuance!
So you read in the Bible that if one commits suicide he picks a straight ticket to hell?

There is only one factor that can drive men to hell and it is called unbelief! Rejecting the finished work of Christ!
Awake to righteousness Sir! So you can preach the Gospel soundly!
[/s]

False Prophet Aka Confused Beliver!!
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by damyslim(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
What a waste of fresh nice kpekus��� if life don Taya am she for don bring her kepkus and yansh come make I dey knack am na ���� me dey like to dey bang nurse Wella
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Dreyton36: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Na person client die so ooo

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by andyanders: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Realadey:
Why killing yourself?
With that kind of dog beside her?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Niggmatic: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
FrankDibor:
Eyaah... God have mercy

Jamaica that have recorded over 25 cases already
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by PartnerusIsBack: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Iyamar:
Why do you kill yourself? May God protect us all
I sent a DM. Please respond. Thank you.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by newdawn77(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sad. RIP.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Divinesupply: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CHRISTIANS WILL ALWAYS SING ABOUT IT, BOAST ABOUT IT, AND URGE ONE ANOTHER TO NEVER PUT THEIR TRUST IN MEN BECAUSE MEN WILL ALWAYS BETRAY PEOPLE. BUT RATHER PUT THEIR TRUST IN GOD BECAUSE GOD NEVER FAILS.

- YOU PRAY FOR A SUCCESSFUL JOB INTERVIEW, YOU GO THERE AND COME OUT WITH SHAME.
- YOU ASK FOR FINANCIAL BLESSING. 50 YEARS ON YOU CAN'T BOAST OF A NET WORTH OF 3,000 NAIRA.
- YOU PRAY FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, SINCE 1960, BAD LEADERS AND TERRORISTS ARE MAKING SURE WE'RE IN HELL ON EARTH.
- YOU TRY TO PRAY AWAY THE KIDNEY STONES OR BRAIN CANCER AS YOU NO GET MONEY FOR TREATMENT, ALL OF US STILL SHOW YOUR BURIAL.

ABEG HOW IS IT THAT THIS GUY DOESN'T FAIL BECAUSE INSTEAD OF HE'S IMPORTANCE AND FIDELITY, ALL WE SEE IS BETRAYAL AND INCOMPETENCE. undecided

First of all you not a Son of God!
Second responsible children are committed to see what their father has been living for, the whole details and how to further it!
Third all those stuff you mentioned in your post can be gotten with or without God the Father so obviously that was not why Jesus came because before he came people were buying houses, cars,living in luxury through their brains because they were given brains capable enough to develope the universe without God!
Therefore running to God for those things you listed is an indictment on your make as a human because you are announcing to nairaland that you are of a weak make and that is why you need God to succeed!
Most of richest men on earth aren't Christians so know that!
Jesus came to give you eternal life!
Receive the offer when you are ready!
Not success in your business eternal life!
Miracles are for both the believers and unbelievers!
Find work man and go to school and sit down and learn and pay attention to yourself and you can discover what you should be doing to offer value to the society and make money in return!
Even now people are still making money!!!
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Empiree: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Riduane:

For real?

Spain just overtook China in the number of death toll.
Me dey joke ni o. But I'm against face mask. That's useless because virus is not airborne. So what's the point of wearing masks?. It is only airborne 6 to 10ft from sneezing person and becomes droplet afterward.

Matter of fact masks could make it worse. Hands are the most essentials. However, if you must be around sick person then mask is necessary. But wearing mask on the streets, cars, trains is unnecessary.

You seen picture of Buhari and the other fellow shaking hands but wore mask. That's rather silly. They would use the same hands to remove masks which means they transfer the virus from hands to face.

Our hands carry lots of bacteria but they are not harmful for as long as we don't touch our face, mouth nose etc.

That's why it is highly recommended to wash hands often.

2 Likes

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by fof1: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
mnconcept:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8150503/amp/Italian-nurse-34-kills-testing-positive-coronavirus.html

SOME NURSES ARE AGENTS OF DEATH THEMSELVES. SOME ARE DELIBERATE IN THEIR CARELESSNESS TO D PATIENT'S PERIL.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by donMIG(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
If Italy got this kind of hit
N naija is playing like dis
I pity us
Last last our case fit don even pass 42 wei we dei c for news
God help us
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Divinesupply: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

First of all you not a Son of God!
Second responsible children are committed to see what their father has been living for, the whole details and how to further it!
Third all those stuff you mentioned in your post can be gotten with or without God the Father so obviously that was not why Jesus came because before he came people were buying houses, cars,living in luxury through their brains because they were given brains capable enough to develope the universe without God!
Therefore running to God for those things you listed is an indictment on your make as a human because you are announcing to nairaland that you are of a weak make and that is why you need God to succeed!
Most of richest men on earth aren't Christians so know that!
Jesus came to give you eternal life!
Receive the offer when you are ready!
Not success in your business eternal life!
Miracles are for both the believers and unbelievers!
Find work man and go to school and sit down and learn and pay attention to yourself and you can discover what you should be doing to offer value to the society and make money in return!
Even now people are still making money!!!
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by dalass(f): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

grin grin cheesy
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by bigpicture001: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
...if sh had a bf ,sh wouldn't do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.