Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (76512 Views)

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by SaintChukz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pattypatt:
Mad o

Hi...just sent you a DM. Kindly reply.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Xisnin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sirnuel:
How are all these big men getting this virus?? this is starting to look like on big conspiracy tho
Yes. A big conspiracy by the hungry poor.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by juniorstar(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
OChimex:
Why I still get confused is that all these celebrities and renowned figures in developed world keep getting it. Does it mean they don't follow strict instructions or that this virus flies in the air?

they neva walk alone
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by MrCuteking(m): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
This will obviously wipe the whole world. I pray God have mercy on us cause all have sinned and come short of his glory. God have mercy please. I give my life to you alone.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by wolesmile(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Supergirl19:
E toi prince Charles?

Supergirl19

Correcting me? That was not French (as you obviously assumed) but Latin (it means "Even you, Charles"wink

Go read "Julius Ceaser" by William Shakespeare.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by pafo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
chibwike:
Do we now believe that there is a God up there?

Because even money that solves all problems can't solve this one.

God owns the whole universe.

He's just issuing a reminder with this virus.

I guess "God" cannot just open up the heavens and speak to the whole universe saying "I am God and you all should serve me or perish"? You serve the wrong "God" mate cos the one I kbow is all merciful and wouldn't kill rich and poor just to prove a point.

This is just a virus that will be a thing of the past soon enough. Slowpoke!
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Hassan88(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abbeyme:
Now that this has happened, will PM Boris Johnson let him die so that other young people can live?

In another thought, COVID one nine is just getting more popular by the day.... The high and mighty are just hugging you up and down
Clap for yourself, PA to Death.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by hodari: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
I like the way this Uncle Corona has equalised all nations.

A time will come that even the Mighty Nations shall Bow Down and Proclaim that He is the Lord of lord, King of Kings and the Creator of Heaven and Earth....Say AMEN PEOPLE
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Adewale0976: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
see below
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by ORBLIGHTS(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Covid 19 is here to prove a strange-but-true point...
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Ayobami7(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
见过
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Rich4god:
Those men he refused to shake in that viral video will be dancing azonto by now.
Hahaha grin
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by gwama2: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
That is a very good news for me, this hide homosexuel futur monarch kiss kiss kiss kiss Let him die from it, it will be our revenge for Lady Diana. cool cool cool
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Gandollaar(f): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Nigerians be waiting for Buhari's positivity newa like grin
Buhari has Covik one nine.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Sexyliciousbri: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is where Money has no Power!!! Whether you poor or Rich, only God can save us from this deadly virus.
God have mercy upon us
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by dasparrow: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Mr I too know, just pray say someone like Queen Elizabeth should not be your superior or the next in line to your success,
else you will find life frustrating ............ Even prince Harry is praying for that witch to die but no she wants to live till 200 years........ And worst still she is not showing any sign of weakness or slowing down

The way some of you reason is just weird. So if God has destined Queen Elizabeth to live to be 100 years old, who are you to question that? Long life is a blessing. In biblical times, people were living for 900 years. So to live a long and healthy life is now a crime? People like you are pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by manuel80(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
OChimex:
Why I still get confused is that all these celebrities and renowned figures in developed world keep getting it. Does it mean they don't follow strict instructions or that this virus flies in the air?
As in ehn, I don't even understand
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by sprints1: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
alberto2k:
The Brits are obviously not taking this COVID-19 case serious. Even as we speak London Heathrow airport is still operating, people are moving in and out of London.
A British airways flight from Heathrow is expected to touch down Lagos today(another batch of "suspect is a returning traveller"wink Naija shutdown just be like joke undecided

The Aviation industry seems like the Petri dish is this pandemic era. undecided

Shutdown every fucken airports and borders till the pandemic is contained but they won't listen. angry
Britain that doesn't produce jack a country that solely relies on tax to sustain her economy.. if they shut down UK for 14 days which we all know it will last for a month. 14 days isolation ain't enough as we speak. Her economy will shatter like broken glasses
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by youngbabaj(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Aladegba:

Go crown am nah....sebi na yur papa...olofofo

Eyaaaaaaah sorry
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by able20(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
alberto2k:
The Brits are obviously not taking this COVID-19 case serious. Even as we speak London Heathrow airport is still operating, people are moving in and out of London.
A British airways flight from Heathrow is expected to touch down Lagos today(another batch of "suspect is a returning traveller"wink Naija shutdown just be like joke undecided

Shutdown every fucken airports and borders till the pandemic is contained but they won't listen. angry

Na dem be our master, we learn everything from dem British
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by CuteYvonne777: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Prince ke
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Supergirl19: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
wolesmile:

Supergirl19

Correcting me? That was not French (as you obviously assumed) but Latin (it means "Even you, Charles"wink

Go read "Julius Ceaser" by William Shakespeare.
True ,don't mind me wink
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by etrange: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
The only good thing about this coro-baby is that it doesn't respect class.

Why do you people seem all happy when a supposedly rich, popular or successful person gets the virus? What's the logic behind it?
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87751263:
Damn it shocked

If Prince Charles can get Coronavirus, who cannot get it then?!

Get well soon Charly.

This issue is getting outta hands...

God please save the world.

These are some of the only positives Coro V brought to the world

All humans are now equal.

✅No country is above the other

✅ Blacks don't recognize the white countries anymore.

✅ People realize God heals and not medical doctors.

✅It has brought back humanity.

✅Brought back people to their Creator and to their morals. 

You can find more here..........

https://www.nairaland.com/5754335/coronavirus-advantages
can u send fish barbecue, indoor things since morning.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
sprints1:
Britain that doesn't produce jack a country that solely relies on tax to sustain her economy.. if they shut down UK for 14 days which we all know it will last for a month. 14 days isolation ain't enough as we speak. Her economy will shatter like broken glasses
if they had discover our oil earlier, Brit will never go.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Minemrys: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
youngbabaj:
God change this man story naaaaa. ..

Will he die a prince
i bet you, prince charles doesn't care about that kingship thing. The weight and expectati0ns it holds ehn.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by TemmyTee82(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
youngbabaj:
God change this man story naaaaa. ..

Will he die a prince

������
Ode! Na that wan consain you. �
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by spiralwedge(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
alberto2k:

It's been cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Gudiza(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
chibwike:
Do we now believe that there is a God up there?
Because even money that solves all problems can't solve this one.
God owns the whole universe.
He's just issuing a reminder with this virus.

Please shut the fvck up if you have nothing to say.
Money is created by men like yourself. It;s only people like you who think it solves ALL problems.
Apparently, the only way your 'god' shows himself relevant is through destruction? sounds like EVIL
can't he give YOU supernatural wisdom to produce the vaccines so we know IT CAN ONLY BE GODDD.
Re: Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
This man is not destined to rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Woman Catches Husband With Lady In Hotel In Kenya(video/pics) / Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.