Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? (544 Views)

Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / Coronavirus: No Plans To Shut Down Schools In Akwa Ibom- Governor Emmanuel Udom / Coronavirus: No Testing Centers In The North & South-east – Lawan(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? by oloyetomoye: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
I believe that cure to Coronavirus should be closer to us than we could imagine.

Nigeria is a very unique Country and very dear to God's heart.

We are so much endowed with many efficacious herbs and vegetables.

Is it not possible that we get immunisation and cure for Coronavirus in any of our herbs like;

Moringa, dogoyaro, tete vegetable, zobo, ogbono, okro, ewedu, lapalapa etc etc

Our researchers are capable to get us a local effective remedy. All we will ever need is here with us

My personal thought though.
Re: Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
oloyetomoye:
I believe that cure to Coronavirus should be closer to us than we could imagine.

Nigeria is a very unique Country and very dear to God's heart.

We are so much endowed with many efficacious herbs and vegetables.

Is it not possible that we get immunisation and cure for Coronavirus in any of our herbs like;

Moringa, dogoyaro, tete vegetable, zobo, ogbono, okro, ewedu, lapalapa etc etc

Our researchers are capable to get us a local effective remedy. All we will ever need is here with us

My personal thought though.
... Exactly what I was telling somebody yesterday.
Re: Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? by oloyetomoye: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

From 2 or 3 witnesses every matter will be established.

Our scientists and researchers over to you.

I will suggest that FG should put up a prize of N20m for 1st person tp proffer solution because as we battle with this now, many of our leaders will still use this opportunity to "chop money"

God will save us
Re: Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? by oloyetomoye: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

From 2 or 3 witnesses every matter will be established.

Our scientists and researchers over to you.

I will suggest that FG put up a prize of N20m for 1st person tp proffer solution because as we battle with this now, many of our leaders will still use this opportunity to "chop money"

God will save us
Re: Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? by Amaso99(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Those people only sabi cure sexually transmitted diseases and man power
Re: Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lol, I just realized why super rich guys like ronaldo, Messi etc but private island.

Ronaldo has since gone to his private island when he left Turin.

It would be an eye opener to our politicians Dem when this is all over, dem go begin looting competition for private island when this is all over knowing fully well the abroad they loot for can be this unsafe too
Re: Coronavirus: No Cure In Our Local Herbs? by oloyetomoye: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Amaso99:
Those people only sabi cure sexually transmitted diseases and man power

Well, thats a good one. Atleast we dont have to travel to UK, Germany or India to get cures for those. The same knowledge can be applied to cure this evil called coronavirus.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Afrocentric Response To Covid-19. Stop Punishing Nigerians!! / COVID 19: Presidency Set For Tough Decisions / Governors Ask Buhari To Declare Face Masks Compulsory As Lockdown Ends On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.