Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Make Blogging Thy Profitable Life Career In 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Blogging Thy Profitable Life Career In 2020 (569 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Blogging Thy Profitable Life Career In 2020 by UdonuWebTech247: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Blogging, guess what ? Many of us have been hearing the word "Blogging" but it might be unfortunate you don't know the meaning. Now let me walk you via the meaning of blogging as it is called and written blogging is gotten from the word "blog" which is in other word a website that is consistently updated daily, weekly, monthly or bi-monthly and bi-Weekly all depends how you want to get your resources published on thy blog.

Now , blogging means online publications of any niche and any resources thy chose. Per publication it's done per your passion in thy own niche where you can do well in writing not just writing but a passionate niche where thy have a broad knowledge both old and current knowledge about.

Let me not elaborate much on the subject blogging because I'm solely concerned on inculcating in thee "How To Make Blogging Thy Profitable Career In 2020"

Let go!

#1. Passion number one thing on my list is passion , you must be passionate about your own niche before going into the business of blogging and then you chose thy niche wisely and you are good to go.

#2. Setting up thy web blog (website) its very crucial after making deliberations on thy niche to follow and write about , the next is setting up/designing thy website with responsive/sexy/catchy designs and boom you are set to make exploitation with thy pen and papers/book also with thy notebook on thy PC or smartphone. Hehehehe, pen eh not just pen but a bleeding and a blessed pen. �

#3. Writing thy first article and post on thy BLOG, now you are done with designing thy website next in line is thy writing skills thou must be proficient in writing simple but correct English.

#4. Consistency, thou must be consistent in all the activities thou will be running on the blog in order to make it popular and busy. Only pro bloggers will understand when I say blog get busy � $$ fall in.

#5. Drive traffic to thy website I can't elucidate more on this more tips will be drop as times goes on. We use social media handles to drive huge traffic to our blogs. As bloggers will say "Traffic is King" in blogging.

#6. Monetization, last but not the least. After seen the results if the aforementioned prerequisites on making blogging a profitable life career in 2020, now you can consider monetization processes.

Monetization processes entails;

A. Google AdSense
B. Affiliate marketing
C. Products and services sales
D. Subscriptions
E. Memberships etc

These five (5) monetization processes to be elucidated on my next post. Stay tuned.

The heart that cares.

#UdonuWebtechConsultancy
Where we teach you how to excel in this ICT & TECHNOLOGICAL world.

WhatsApp/Call/Text +2347031078462 for your website designs and development

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla Firefox Could Soon Get A Https-only Browsing Mode / Sold / Four Guidelines A Brand Can Set Up An Army Of Employee Advocates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.