Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg (5437 Views)

Evil Stuffs You've Used Your Phone IR Blaster For? / Camon Cxair And OTG Popping Up When Trying To Charge / 7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by YangaBabe: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Randerl:

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am... hmmm.

How do you mean? Are you berating Tecno?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by teejnation(m): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Iseoluwani:
i have a samsung s5 which has the ir blaster and OTG but over time i have issues with Samsung ba3. 2800. i need a phone with a good battery and the ir blaster and otg. for a budget of #40k max.

xiaomi does not have IR BLASTER, NOKIA DOES NOT HAVE TOI
Most Xiaomi has both features. Redmi 8a has and others. I would recommend Xiaomi ahead of Samsung S6

1 Like

Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by teejnation(m): 1:20am On Apr 14, 2020
You can for used Xiaomi note 7 at 40k range here on nairaland.
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by teejnation(m): 1:20am On Apr 14, 2020
You can opt for used Xiaomi note 7 at 40k range here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by skywalker240(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
armylord:

An infrared blaster (or IR blaster) is a device that emulates an infrared remote control to autonomously control a device that is normally controlled only by controlled key presses. In other words u can control Ur electronics i.e Ur TV, DVD, AC and so on with a phone that has the ir blaster
does the redmi 7a supports it?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by skywalker240(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Iseoluwani:

tah. i no want
grin grin grin grin
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
skywalker240:

does the redmi 7a supports it?
nope
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by skywalker240(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
YangaBabe:
The recent Tecno phones have them. Try check them out
OTG ? yes

IR Blaster ?

who dash goat cassava angry

animals wer get horn sitdown for roundtable, snake say e wan join angry

3 Likes

Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Achor1111(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
skywalker240:

OTG ? yes

IR Blaster ?

This 1 strong
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by bobkezel(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Achor1111:

Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Have you sold the phone?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Achor1111(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
bobkezel:

Have you sold the phone?
No
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by bobkezel(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Achor1111:

No
WhatsApp me zero 9 zero 33 nine 3 6 four 91
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Achor1111(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
bobkezel:

WhatsApp me zero 9 zero 33 nine 3 6 four 91
OK
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by YangaBabe: 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
skywalker240:

OTG ? yes

IR Blaster ?

Are you saying he will get another Samsung with the listed specs and still 40k?

Oga let's be real his best shot is to still get a Tecno phone since that's the only brand that will give you phones at that price range
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by skywalker240(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
YangaBabe:

Are you saying he will get another Samsung with the listed specs and still 40k?

Oga let's be real his best shot is to still get a Tecno phone since that's the only brand that will give you phones at that price range
shatap!

and stop saying what you dont know.. A 38k redmi 7 with a much better snapdragon processor has IR Blaster, even the stupid overrated phantom 9 that yall call flagship cant even boast of it. Even the country that produces the stupid tecno dont even approve it for use over there cheap and affordable my hairy craw craw yansh.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Achor1111(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
skywalker240:

shatap!

and stop saying what you dont know.. A 38k redmi 7 with a much better snapdragon processor has IR Blaster, even the stupid overrated phantom 9 that yall call flagship cant even boast of it. Even the country that produces the stupid tecno dont even approve it for use over there cheap and affordable my hairy craw craw yansh.
Hahaha hahaha
You sabi kill
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by innobarca(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another fresh Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro, 4gb and 64gb.
From me.
Clean.
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Ejadike(m): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Iseoluwani:
i have a samsung s5 which has the ir blaster and OTG but over time i have issues with Samsung ba3. 2800. i need a phone with a good battery and the ir blaster and otg. for a budget of #40k max.

were you able to get the device with you're looking for? You could try tecno, Samsung and other products to see if they have.
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by bravesoul247(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Iseoluwani:

there are other phones that have this ir blaster. Just use Google
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by bravesoul247(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2020
jericco1:

No wonder I can control all the TV around both home and at work grin
which phone is that?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by bravesoul247(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Abuwaleed:
The only flagship phones with ir blaster is lg v20. And nowadays flagship phones don't come wit ir blaster again
how much is the phone?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by jericco1(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2020
bravesoul247:
which phone is that?

Redmi 8
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by bravesoul247(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2020
jericco1:

Redmi 8
what variant and how much?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by bravesoul247(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2020
teejnation:
You can for used Xiaomi note 7 at 40k range here on nairaland.
money way don reach to buy new phone?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by jericco1(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2020
bravesoul247:
what variant and how much?

4GB+64GB I bought it then 48000 from slot.
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Iseoluwani: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Ejadike:
were you able to get the device with you're looking for? You could try tecno, Samsung and other products to see if they have.

cant use a Tecno product. Having issues with Samsung and their ba3.

xiaomi no get quick spare part. m just confused jare
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Iseoluwani: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2020
bravesoul247:
money way don reach to buy new phone?

i tire oo
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by odinga1of: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Where can I found IR Blaster on Pocophone F1??
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by damtan(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
Who knows how much I can get xiaomi redmi 7 please
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Ejadike(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Iseoluwani:

cant use a Tecno product. Having issues with Samsung and their ba3.

xiaomi no get quick spare part. m just confused jare
wouldn't you rather buy a product whose part is readily available and affordable?
Re: Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg by Iseoluwani: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ejadike:
wouldn't you rather buy a product whose part is readily available and affordable?

sincerely urs m thinking of going for infinix. is there any phone u would recommend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HTC One M7 Unknown Baseband / The Differences Between Android Infinix Hot 2 And Tecno Camon C8 / Top 10 Most Popular Electronics Stores In Lagos - Pointek, Sims, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.