Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 PM

Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus (66880 Views)

Speaker Frank Okiye: Hope Uzodinma Wants To Forcefully Take Over Edo Assembly / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP / Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by stieyven(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
TallPck1:
The virus be like MTN

Everywhere you go.

Meanwhile keeping a social distance Had been with us for especially among the rich and poor. This virus clarifies it more now.

I'm more concerned about the masses and I also wish the good politicians that have the virus quick recovery. But the bad once.................

Die by fire.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by etinosa111: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
This na big man sickness
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Iziq(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please � nairalanders help a brother. My sister just had a fatal accident and I have emptied my account on medicals. She's all I have got; only surviving relative. Help save her for me. May no misfortune befall you. Amen.
0076543602 (Access Bank) nothing is too small. That 1k can do something. Thank you.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by idesylvester(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
post=87753233:
Damn it 

Get well soon Mr Frank.

Prayers going up.

This issue is getting outta hands...

God please save the world.
The earth is actually healing itself, no more water pollution and and noise

1 Like

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by reeny2020: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Please get well quick I will put you in my prayers
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by EdiskyHarry: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Which means our governor don get am
Anyway! I know so many people gonna come out positive in Edo state because presently only hospitals in Abuja, Lagos and Edo have the capacity to test for the virus
And for all those celebrating that only the elites are testing positive. Don't celebrate yet
The common man is not willing to go for test. Most people in da street are already positive
Only the elites are going for test!

And they are going to recover fast because they won't be at the back of the queue for treatment and ventilator. Infact Them fit even oppress us carry the ventilator go elites and politicians house. But we real niggarrrs nor go green allow them! We die here
Damnnnnn

Damnnn. Although my sisters bought hand sanitizer today

But let me just continue to drink my 33 beer and wait for death! No money for Heineken anymore
Damnnn all die na die
Honestly, you are making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

But let me just continue to drink my 33 beer and wait for death! No money for Heineken anymore
Damnnn all die na die

grin Nah, death is not your portion bro
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by bizhop01: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Restructuring has started taking place.

I told someone, Nigeria would be great again after restructuring.

It is good to be optimistic.
Are you ok?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by chrizzyace: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Anyway! I know so many people gonna come out positive in Edo state because presently only hospitals in Abuja, Lagos and Edo have the capacity to test for the virus
And for all those celebrating that only the elites are testing positive. Don't celebrate yet
The common man is not willing to go for test. Most people in da street are already positive

And they are going to recover fast because they won't be at the back of the queue for treatment and ventilator. Infact Them fit even oppress us carry the ventilator go elites and politicians house. But we real niggarrrs nor go green allow them! We die here
Damnnnnn

Damnnn all die na die

Lol no be smalll thing
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Dollabiz: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by mrkings84(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
helinues:
Any president, Governors, Senators, House of reps members that tested positive to the virus should be taken to the hospitals they have built in their respective states

undecided undecided

Bro u wicked, u want all our Elite's politicians to kick bucket?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by xeros20(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is indeed a big man sickness. Thank God this did not start from Nigeria by now they would have all left the country.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by Heineken(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Damnnnnn

Damnnn all die na die
lol dammmmmm boss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by infini771: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

It is good to be optimistic.

God all those that believe in restructuring including you my brother.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by tonididdy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Damnnnnn

Damnnn all die na die

Edo na hot zone now oh.
I nor dey Comot house again oh.
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by TechCapon(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
sanemind2:
32gb small sha,l tot is hard drive,but no p,u can chat up on whatsapp lets talk,l mite be in garrison tomorrow
do you have silicon valley series?
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by mosaicafrique: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
[. God is great. Nigeria is getting better
q
uote author=Kylekent59 post=87753181] shocked

It is good to be optimistic. [/quote]
Re: Frank Okiye Tests Positive To Coronavirus by mickelkingz(m): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2020
How did he contacted the virus and where did he go to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria. / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.