Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk (1285 Views)

The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / Ekweremadu, KANU, Ugwuanyi , Toby..attended Pa ' Obieze's Burial / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by Ctorch: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
COVID ALERT.
IF U KNOW ANYONE THAT ATTENDED PA George Adesola Oguntade, Nigerian High Commissioner’s 80th Birthday PARTY on March 14, 2020 at Hilton Park Lane Hotel, LONDON, kindly Inform them to Call the NHS UK Immediately for COVID-19 Test.
Two people that allegedly contacted the Virus at party died in the last two days and another one is at the ICU.
WE MADE THIS SAME POST LAST WEEK AND WONDERED IF THE WARNING WAS ADHERED TO. THIS WEEK AND NEXT WILL BE CRITICAL.
plz SHARE this POST. -

Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by Ctorch: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by helinues: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
That is Osoba , Ogun state gov be at alert oo.

#Coronavirusfortherich
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by babytoun: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
I think I sighted jayejaye man Dele momodu in that foto

1 Like

Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
babytoun:
I think I sighted jayejaye man Dele momodu in that foto

When the first case was reported to Nigeria he run go UK but as UK blow baba run enter naija back. He was crying when they shut airport cause case don they catch them elites

2 Likes

Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by daddytime(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dele don test himself?
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by amaham(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
What's an 80yr old man doing as an ambassador to an important allied as the UK.
I wish the party attendees well
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by GamalNasser: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Dele Momodu is a very irresponsible high risk vector !!!! I am sure he has attended 20 more parties since then
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
The virus is for the elites. Am inside my house chilling with henessy.
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Owambe go hear am this period.
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by Righteousness89(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is that not Mr. Dele Momodu there!!

I read somewhere that Chief Bola Tinubu just came back from the U.K.

Hope he wasn't there!
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by Amanda4life: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
So they even went to parry in London, and they didn't not invite us.

Okay.
Na chop alone die Alone ooo
Re: Covid Alert. If U Know Anyone That Attended Pa George Adesola Call NHS Uk by Denique(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Coincidentally, I watched the show on BISCON this afternoon. The event was well attended by a lot of dignitaries aka AJALAS of Nigeria.
Below are some of faces I saw there on TV- you guys can also help tag the necessary bodies:
Nkiru Anumudu
Razak and Wife (Bisi said he's a long time friend)
The past FIRS chairman
Nike Osinowo
Late Oba Sijuade's wife
Shagaya
Folawiyo
First Lady's representative
OBJ's wife
Dele Momodu
Former Deputy Gov. Of Lagos State(BRF's govt)
Momoh and his wife of Channels TV
Gov. Dapo of Ogun State and Wife
Will modify as I remember...

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Not Beliveing Elrufai / NSIP: Presidency Deliberately Hiding Names Of N20k Beneficiaries From Us - Reps / IPOB Expels Four Members, Says They Are Informants To Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.