Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf (334 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Bishop Oyedepo Says It Is Wrong To Open Markets For 6 Hours And Close Churches / I Won’t Close Churches, Coronavirus Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Tanzan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf by Westdeliveryng: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tanzania President John Magufuli, on Sunday announced that his government would not shut down churches and mosques over Coronavirus.

According to the president, these are the only places where true healing can be found. “These Holy places are where God is. My fellow Tanzanians, let us not be afraid of going to praise Him,” he said.

President Magufuli went ahead and told a congregation in Tanzania where he had attended a church service that the Covid-19 virus is Satanic and cannot survive while in the “body of Christ”.

“Corona cannot survive in the body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy communion,” he said while the congregation cheered. Coronavirus cases in Tanzania so far stand at 12.

https://westdelivery.com.ng/i-wont-close-churches-corona-cant-survive-in-the-body-of-christ-pres-magufuli-of-tanzania/

Re: I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf by rusher14: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oh boy!
Re: I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf by espn(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Shallow...
Re: I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf by Pruwa: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
religious bigot
we are our own problems
safety measure is advised in the bible
Re: I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf by jplusnaira: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmm chai
Re: I Won’t Close Churches. Corona Can’t Survive In The Body Of Christ – Pres. Maguf by dawnomike(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
The part i like is where the number of cases has remained constant at 12... I guess his plan is working as there has been no new cases

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Atheists, Any Advice? / Covid19 - Very Valid Point From Apostle Suleiman On Him Not Donating To The Govt / Throwback Thursday: Watch Prophet Odumeje 'prophesying Coronavirus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.