Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel (1745 Views)

Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Covid 19 , Natural Remedies In Your Environment / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel by googlesweetmusi: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good afternoon, this Super News was forwarded by someone who has witnessed it... It arrived and I send it. Virus cure was achieved. From Israel, country blessed by God, the virus does not cause concern ...
  * The recipe is simple *
1. * Lemon * �
2. * Bicarbonate * �(baking soda)
Mix and drink as hot tea � every afternoon, the action of the lemon with hotter bicarbonate ta immediately kills the virus �, eliminates it completely from the body. These two components alkalize the immune system, since when night falls the system becomes acidic and defenses lower.
That is why the People of Israel is relaxed about the virus. Everyone in Israel drinks a cup of hot water with lemon and a little baking soda at night, as this is proven to kill the virus. I share it with all my family and friends so that none of us get the virus. I leave it to your criteria.��
  * Please pass this immediately *

I'm trying to help someone. It might be you. Nobody knows! But its confirmed. If you are living around Israel please enlighten us.

Re: COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel by KaideeGee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Come on dudes hope this isn't another one of them scams
Re: COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel by DabuIIIT: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lemon/lime will soon scarce grin
Re: COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel by Dollywood(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hope this finally works.
Covid-19 is making the whole world sick
Re: COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel by googlesweetmusi: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
KaideeGee:
Come on dudes hope this isn't another one of them scams

Imo, you should be happy about the news
Re: COVID-19 - Natural Cure To Corona Virus - Was Proven In Israel by Deleayoone: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hw tru is dis o?

(1) (Reply)

Itching Due To Rashes Around My Pubic Area / 10 Home Remedies To Lose Belly&body Fat Naturally / Common Sexual Problems In Men...Get Enlightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.