Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,270 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (58356 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by sylve11: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sunxhub:

Make we do reading abilities?
Junky

Omo e vwe I hear you. tongue cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Befii: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
haaahaaa wetin boys go do nah. hygergraa is gud sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by kingsleybrave(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
No photo or video
Idontbilivit

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Skmoda360(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mcslize:

He is not exposed. Erectile dysfunction is something common water melon juice can cure in a matter of 2 weeks of consistently taking it. Water melon, lemon and garlic mixture. He was actually fighting it with conventional medications which is bad.

My people perish due to lack of knowledge.
Gbam!!! wink
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by sewed4u(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Is a pity
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Profadvocate: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
So sad!

He has gone through alot ...but that was not the way

The woman night have also contributed by abusing him in ope and also cheating

He already had a son ......

He should have seek solution and look up to the success of the only son

If u are a man passing through same there is no need for suicide..pls talk 2 me
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Sunxhub: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
sylve11:

Omo e vwe I hear you. tongue cool
At least for life ehn, if you don’t have sense pretend like who does.
If people know you are stupid like the way I just found out, they will take advantage of you
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Willy123(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Make una see brother, brother wen mumu, brother wen no get sense..........
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by sylve11: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sunxhub:

At least for life ehn, if you don’t have sense pretend like who does.
If people know you are stupid like the way I just found out, they will take advantage of you

grin grin tongue cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
The person we marry in life matters a lot. They determine how we end in life.

How can woman who's suppose to support and be by his side be the one stigmatizing him to the point of depression?
Like seriously is marriage all about sex and some physical attributes and looks?

Its high time we stop chasing mundane things when choosing a spouse and begin to look out for spiritual attributes cos it takes only a spiritually sound fellow to live with their spouses no matter the challenge they are going through.

When looking for a spouse, please shine your spiritual eyes. The bible says, "test the spirits" Don't rely on what someone says about themselves like "I'm a born again" but go further and test the spirits.
If you notice they are still worldly in their approach to things, back out immediately.

A spiritual bro will not be after shape, looks of figure of a woman but her spiritual attributes. likewise a spiritual sis will not bother about a bros looks but what he possesses spiritually.

Now a man has been pushed to his death by a wrong spouse all for the wrong reasons. And many more are going through this torture in their marriages and relationships.

Never make anyone feel inferior or less of themselves cos you ain't got it all perfectly going for you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by confyy007(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
As it's coming from Delta State, no wahala, it's normal sturvs
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by LegendaryLover(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
when i saw the headline, i thought well here is a fool. But reading thru the story i felt a little sorry for him... I mean his wife and several other women had left. Though still not enough to commit suicide, we just need to realize that MOST MEN'S EGO ARE TIED TO THEIR ORGANS.
Yes not being able to make it stand is terrible thing at just 40, but he still shouldn't have taken own his life.

if a physical solution was not forthcoming, why not try a spiritual one. Cos I know there's nothing God cannot do.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Godsonkemz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
If he was able to impregnate his wife earlier who conceived for him a male child, is that not enough consolation while he awaits the second issue. Perhaps his body was suffering from indeficiencies that could have been corrected with good diet, exercise and proper medications

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
RIP, bro.

we love you, but Jesus loves you most.

nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Punchline33:
He should have gone to seminary school to cover up

He won't be taken as it would mean that it is frustration that led him to the seminary school
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Rincrys: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Islie post=87760843]40-year-old technician commits suicide over alleged erectile dysfunction in Delta

https://dailynigerian.com/40-year-old-technician-commits-suicide-over-alleged-erectile-dysfunction-in-delta/[
What a pity
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by knowhowk: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Quite Unfortunate ,If not have underlying issues ,Roasted Unripe plantain ,Alligator pepper and watermelon could have Salvaged the Situation now .

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by charlsecy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Punchline33:
He should have gone to seminary school to cover up
Do you think it works that way?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by StepTwo: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
quickly:

erecticle dysfunction is a sign of high blood pressure, both of which have cure
you appear to have sufficient knowledge of it. You should create a thread, you know. You might be saving those with intend to commit suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by charlsecy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
knowhowk:
Roasted Unripe plantain ,Alligator pepper and watermelon could have Salvaged the Situation now .
How does this work?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by 989900: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
There are local herbs for it na!

Tested and proven.

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Esji80(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
989900:
There are local herbs for it na!
Tested and proven.
pls mention some
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Esji80(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
quickly:

erecticle dysfunction is a sign of high blood pressure, both of which have cure
pls what is d natural cure for High Blood Pressure
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by es144000: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
He had a child so what was his problem?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by zedman1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Erectile dysfunction is more of a psychological problem. There are certain women you might come in contact with in your life and there's nothing you or anyone can do to get your pen.is to rise. Some guys are just fortunate never to have gotten that experience. It happened to me on two different occasions with two girls in my life. The first was the girl I ever loved the most in my life, and I think it was because there was something not right about the relationship - forget the details. The second was maybe because she was ugly(sorry) and so unkempt. Besides those two I was a machine to my other exes until I decided to settle down and got married.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Ukpo4real: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
It's so unfortunate that you decide to take your life. But one thing I know is that in this life no one cares for each other except when you die. "He that Wear the shoes know how it pinches"����
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
the man is dead,are you now God to decide what should happen to his soul?while he was alive you where laughing at him and refused to help him,now his dead you say it's a taboo?any which way death is death live judgement to God, you are not God.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by ud4u: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Roast in hell
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Handsomecole(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Just because of preek!!! angry angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Hedonisst: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Since time immemorial, ignorance and stupidity have killed more people than war and disease put together.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Simbrixton(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
i know of a man that is still unmarried because he couldnt impregenate a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.