Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (58368 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by stormborn28(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Ladyvin:
And why should he kill himself because he couldn't satisfy a woman?

Absolute nonsense
ha...if na you, you go like am say he no pump you well
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2020
must be a calabar man, must be frustrating seeing all that bush meat and lacking the tools to hunt them.

RIP.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by fredopareto(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2020
Offpoint:
As a fellow man, I understand his plight and woes.
It's not an easy task working tirelessly ALL NIGHT and have no results to show in the morning.

It's not an easy thing as a TECHNICIAN when your most important tool failed you continuously.

Not everyone has the emotional and psychological power to endure such a continuous embarrassment.

Rest of Sir, life's useless if a man has no functional pènis.

If I'm offered 10 billions to go eternal without a functioning pènis, I'll reject such an offer.

God bless our pènises..

In R.Kelly voice telling Beyonce "You're not a maaaan, so you won't understaaaand"
nice one,BT watery.it isn't criteria bro..you get to a level or age where it won't function anymore. watelse..in life..all situation must b understandable... Life move on in regardless of it..it isn't easy BT must b strong..jah grace
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by emmamudi: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2020
Ekpa rode
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Emyjeze(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2020
Officialgarri:
Only the person in a shoe knows where it pinches.

A night before Chiamaka would travel back to her base, I was bent on leaving a mark of remembrance on her Congo.
I took alot of enhancement and after about 2 hours of nonstop knacking, it didn't look like Chiamaka was willing to give up, however, my almighty and ever hardworking prick literally gave up.

All Chiamaka's effort to resuscitate my prick from the apparent unconsciousness proved abortive.

I almost committed suicide! undecided
is this real?? had the same damn experience last weekend though I didn't take any enhancement drug. (felt so ashamed even up to this moment)
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Emyjeze(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2020
Profadvocate:
So sad!

He has gone through alot ...but that was not the way

The woman night have also contributed by abusing him in ope and also cheating

He already had a son ......

He should have seek solution and look up to the success of the only son

If u are a man passing through same there is no need for suicide..pls talk 2 me
good morning, please I need advice on this same issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Example of an idiot..
...is someone who will take his own life over his inability to scatter kpekus.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Mcslize: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
chccho:

Thank u very much sir. You are a life saver grin

You are welcome. Make sure you add a lot of water during the blending to get enough juice to store. If you have a fridge , store the mixture in a fridge.

If you boil the mixture during the preparation, allow to get cold before turning it in the container. Don't store it when still very hot. Allow to get cold first. That's all.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by handsomeyinka(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
dilodavid:
...is someone who will take his own life over his inability to scatter kpekus.
Lol..
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Profadvocate: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by mmuonso(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
[He should have gone to seminary school to cover up[/quote

you made a good point, but if he had gone to seminary,God will hunt him all his life, because he made a wrong sacrifice to God
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
ForeThinker:
nawao...

Him for wait for Corona naa...

Localman almost contemplated suicide seeing the headline

Haha wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.