Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread (72125 Views)

She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding / Pls Aviod Touching MEN To Prevent Coronavirus / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2020
SmallSimba:

Are Nigerians generally this dumb? You believe everything you read on the internet? Naiaraland has become a trash bin where anything concerning Snakes and Sex will always see the front page

My bro, since its Kenya news it could be true as they are known for wide news
Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by angelEmade: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Geofavor:

You accepted the compliments guys gave you and claimed filters enhanced the looks too. Now that I've exposed you, you're saying no real lady uses her real picture here.

God will punish you if you scam anyone here. Just have that in mind. Nuff said.
You are like the worst guy i have ever met on this platform...attention seeking dog from the dirtiest slum. If my post has issues with you, why not ignore it especially since you've shown your grievances. And if i say i am the same in the old and new pix? filter my foot...what do models do?!! Go rot in hell boi... you'll meet your relatives there. son of a b****
Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by thecommunist(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2020
Kenya and sex related news!!!!
Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by ddeola: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Mumu. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by baysol: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2020
anonimi:

And Nigerians are not?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11023980_genrbtbtrmt_jpeg28f83b5126a4f9dbd3dae625f8a01241
You are in Denial, the truth will always be there to embace we know Nigerians have their own weaknesses but not as in Kenya and sex. thank me later after six months over.
Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by Eddygre8(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Fear kills faster than corona virus. Trust God absolutely
Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by gabrielsiz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
tobechi20:
is it sexually transmitted

Can there be fire without smoke?

Can you have sex without kissing and licking each other's body and inhaling each other's breath?

Can you have sex while maintaining social distancing?
Re: Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread by Jossibest(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
How will you know if people are having sex in their home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.