Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) (14222 Views)

My Experience With A Girl Because Of An iPhone / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by ElasticStone(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

For his level of girls. What kind of food is indomie and fried egg for heaven's sake? Roadside dish

I am sure you have given Bj for less sef angry

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by otipoju(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
puremaker7:
Devil na apprentice for where you dey lie

You see why I said that guy dey play amateur leauge.

In my teens we used to have books like " how to seduce a woman" we read such books like bible till it became a part of us. Go and listen to the lyrics of Dbanj "Tongolo"
And you'll know that the secret is to "yarn women the koko".

The indomie and egg pattern is working for him. But there are many ways to catch a fish. You can hook it, you can use a net and you can spear it if it's big enough.

Make him come yankee and see where African American women go dey go work keep one bad niggaaar wey sabi f**k for house. Na she go pay rent, buy all the groceries and still dey give the guy pocket money. You think sey women no like to dey f***k.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Your ticket to HIV and AIDS
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by otipoju(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
purples25:
If a girl has banged you then she must have liked you. You bringing the food before you could ask is due to your own nervousness

Leave them ooo. Like sey women sef no wan bang you.
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by puremaker7(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

You see why I said that guy dey play amateur leauge.

In my teens we used to have books like " how to seduce a woman" we read such books like bible till it became a part of us. Go and listen to the lyrics of Dbanj "Tongolo"
And you'll know that the secret is to "yarn women the koko".

The indomie and egg pattern is working for him. But there are many ways to catch a fish. You can hook it, you can use a net and you can spear it if it's big enough.
there was a time around 2011 i f*cked up to 6 different girls with 150naira korean seasonal movie.
worse part I dont used to have interest n the movie

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by otipoju(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
puremaker7:
there was a time around 2011 i f*cked up to 6 different girls with 150naira korean seasonal movie.
worse part I dont used to have interested in the movie

You get my point exactly. It's not the food he is buying. You dont need to buy anything to bang any woman.
Create the right atmosphere where she can let her guard down and dont be a broadcaster of what happened between you both and she will bang you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Edopesin: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

For his level of girls. What kind of food is indomie and fried egg for heaven's sake? Roadside dish

It's not really about the food though

Rather the fact he can get the girl

The indomie and Egg only makes the whole thing funny af cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by puremaker7(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
otipoju:

You get my point exactly. It's not the food he is buying. You dont need to buy anything to bang any woman.
Create the right atmosphere where she can let her guard down and dont be a broadcaster of what happened between you both and she will bang you.
you are right my man, during my university time at University of ilorin...dam! stayed at Okeodo of camp...
I f*cked like mad..pussies are very cheaper than food to get from ladies, but u have to be street wise.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Edopesin: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
puremaker7:
you are right my man, during my university time at University of ilorin...dam! stayed at Okeodo of camp...
I f*cked like mad.. pussies are very cheaper than food to get from ladies but u have to be street wise.

Because you be Otedola pikin, even Otedola pikin no dey talk like this grin grin

Calm down bro

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lol this is funny, you spent your money just to have sex and you think it's an achievement? Sex that both of you enjoyed? Sex that she'll lie down like a log of wood and you'd do all the work, sweating like a pig in the process, while she enjoys it with no sweat, then later on, when she leaves, you'd pack your bed sheets to wash, while she'll go home, bath, and lay on her bed smiling, ruminating on the sex she just had before she sleeps off,

All these stress and some guy feel its an achievement, LMAO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by franchasng: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
light099:

Things you say when you're JJC, ATM machine and quick maga for smart bitches.
Bitches don't have fixed prices, it depends on the guy they're dealing with. Those bitches you see, are very smart in their games, they study you and when they know you're forming a rich big guy, they play according to your tune. There are two types of Nigga who patronize bitches, the magas who buy high and the players who buy low. The same bitch you dey mumu fck with iPhone thinking she's high class, there's one guy somewhere fcking her with a plate of red porridge, infact free of charge. When a bitch notices you're amateur in the game, you're the perfect nigga to toy with.

Some bitches you even rate high, if you see the kind of rachet niggas pounding them in private, you will melt. It's only an amateur who comes online to be beating chest for a bitch you can't monitor 24/7 to see all her dirty secrets. Wise up and stop fooling yourselves. The recipe and formula op posted will work on any bitch dead, alive or yet to be born, it only depends on the guy involved.
valid points, sadly cry

some ladies you rate high and see as classy ladies, if you see the guy or guys digging them secretly, you will be shocked.

Just like this guy I quoted said, some ladies rolling with Aliko Dangote and collecting 1million per night from Dangote will still get fvcked by one NFA guy with just a meat pie or even for free, that's how ladies are sadly

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by puremaker7(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:

Because you be Otedola pikin, even Otedola pikin no dey talk like this grin grin

Calm down bro
Look @ this one, I have to be otedola pikin before I can get pussy?
listen up, lemme give you some lectures, having money does not guarantee u pussies.. I mean pussies not pussy, unless you want to be patronizing prostitutes
if you are in ilorin and close to post office ask about Lere properties himself, he used to be my agent then.. ask about sleeky.. i'm very sure he wont forget me because I had married families as a co-tenants and they used to complain that I used to bring a lot of different girls to the compound, they jealous despite the fact that I was staying in a seperate self con.
but have changed sha.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by franchasng: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Lol this is funny, you spent your money just to have sex and you think it's an achievement? Sex that both of you enjoyed? Sex that she'll lie down like a log of wood and you'd do all the work, sweating like a pig in the process, while she enjoys it with no sweat, then later on, when she leaves, you'd pack your bed sheets to wash, while she'll go home, bath, and lay on her bed smiling, ruminating on the sex she just had before she sleeps off,

the pride of a woman is in making sure only one man or very few men fvck her or see her unclothedness, while the pride of a man is in fvcking as many ladies he finds appealing as he can get.

This is why Chicken run when Hen tries to sex or mate with it, this thing is natural, if you doubt me, start watching wild animal documentaries and see how the male and female animals respond to sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Edopesin: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
puremaker7:
listen up, lemme give you some lectures, having money does not guarantee u pussies.. I mean pussies not pussy, unless you want to be patronizing prostitutes

Having money doesn't guarantee puna same way your egg and indomie will not guarantee you puna unless you get brain to back am up
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Edopesin: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
puremaker7:
[s] if you are in ilorin and close to post office ask about Lere properties himself, he used to be my agent then.. ask about sleeky.. i'm very sure he wont forget me because I had married families as a co-tenants and they used to complain that I used to bring a lot of different girls to the compound, they jealous despite the fact that I was staying in a seperate self con [/s] .
but have changed sha.

Don't worry I believe you no need to try convince me grin grin

Gbefun

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by puremaker7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:

Having money doesn't guarantee puna same way your egg and indomie will not guarantee you puna unless you get brain to back am up
thats what i'm saying... mouth and set the mood right..but some girls ehen aha they can spread their leg at angle 180 degree because of Big cola.
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by LajaLaba: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
light099:

Things you say when you're JJC, ATM machine and quick maga for smart bitches.
Bitches don't have fixed prices, it depends on the guy they're dealing with. Those bitches you see, are very smart in their games, they study you and when they know you're forming a rich big guy, they play according to your tune. There are two types of Nigga who patronize bitches, the magas who buy high and the players who buy low. The same bitch you dey mumu fck with iPhone thinking she's high class, there's one guy somewhere fcking her with a plate of red porridge, infact free of charge. When a bitch notices you're amateur in the game, you're the perfect nigga to toy with.

Some bitches you even rate high, if you see the kind of rachet niggas pounding them in private, you will melt. It's only an amateur who comes online to be beating chest for a bitch you can't monitor 24/7 to see all her dirty secrets. Wise up and stop fooling yourselves. The recipe and formula op posted will work on any bitch dead, alive or yet to be born, it only depends on the guy involved.
See this thing forming apostle grin have been on top of the game before u were even born!so na 150 dem dey take chyke your sisters right?
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
LajaLaba:
See this thing forming apostle grin have been on top of the game before u were even born!so na 150 dem dey take chyke your sisters right?

It's not how long son, but how well. It's possible you've been a perpetual maga for that long. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Edopesin: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
puremaker7:
thats what i'm saying... mouth and set the mood right..but some girls ehen aha they can spread their leg at angle 180 degree because of Big cola.

So na you be Almouthy

But seriously sha girls for uni dey Hot on a normal

No be about you every time
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by puremaker7(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:

So na you be Almouthy

But seriously sha girls for uni dey Hot on a normal

No be about you every time
I say yes because of freedom, but bro some guys spent whole 4 years without touching lady pant.. sometimes you need to play this game even at home, work.
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by LajaLaba: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
light099:

It's not how long son, but how well. It's possible you've been a perpetual maga for that long. grin
grin you of all people!damn it!
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by bigcee(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
see the brain of a Nairaland alpha man,sex sex sex and nothing else.
See as u fresh! Walahi I can give you head for free cool

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
bigcee:

See as u fresh! Walahi I can give you head for free cool
Silly boy, stay safe

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Npower: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Silly boy, stay safe
I just confirmed what the guy said. Seriously, I can only stay safe with you.
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
ElasticStone:

I am sure you have given Bj for less sef angry

Keep your inconsequential "surety" to yourself cheesy.
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:

It's not really about the food though

Rather the fact he can get the girl

The indomie and Egg only makes the whole thing funny af cheesy

It makes it unbelievable. Can't imagine eating that.
Nobody should come and cry on this my comment.
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by ElasticStone(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

You will be forming Rambo here but I am 100% sure that with roasted fish, I am sure I can have 3some with you and your friend.
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by ElasticStone(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Who told you she laid like a log of wood? Ever heard of deekriding before? angry
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
ElasticStone:

Who told you she laid like a log of wood? Every heard of deekriding before? angry
It only defines who you and your worth
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by ElasticStone(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
It only defines who you and your worth

Lol. How does merciless pounding of varieties of puna prove my worth? To deny our biological urges is to deny the very thing that makes us human angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
ElasticStone:

You will be forming Rambo here but I am 100% sure that with roasted fish, I am sure I can have 3some with you and your friend.

I don't understand why my comment is making you belly-ache.

All these things you are mentioning might work for your girls but you really don't have to generalize it. Roasted fish, dundun, boli, Kpekere cheesy

Besides how will me having a three-some or not add sense to your brain? Don't worry your pretty little head about things that you have no knowledge about. Mr Roasted fish grin
Re: I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) by Edopesin: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
ImaIma1:

It makes it unbelievable. Can't imagine eating that.
Nobody should come and cry on this my comment.

Are you telling me you can't imagine eating indomie and Egg? Seems you're not in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In love with my Ex, but I am married / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.