Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,450,199 members, 5,520,370 topics. Date: Friday, 10 April 2020 at 07:55 AM

[STORY] CASSANDRA – Episode 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [STORY] CASSANDRA – Episode 13 (166 Views)

[STORY] CASSANDRA – Episode 3 / [STORY] CASSANDRA – Episode 2 / [STORY] CASSANDRA – Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] CASSANDRA – Episode 13 by bottlez227(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25
I just cant describe how I felt that early Valentine’s day when I dialed Cassandra’s number and found it was switched off.

At first I had hope that she would soon switch on the phone since it was still early and probably was switched off as she slept the previous night. But as 12noon approached and the phone was yet to be switched on, I became extremely worried, scared and suspicious. I painfully realized that her phone was most likely switched off to avoid my calls. A realization that clouded my entire being. I felt so terrible, so humiliated, so deceived. I felt like smashing my head on the wall.
A day that was supposed to be one of my most memorable days slowly turned into a painful nightmare. I couldn’t believe Cassandra could play me in such manner. I couldn’t help but think of what she could be doing that very moment.

‘’she’s most probably with a guy or about seeing someone else’’ I reasoned with great pain. All the plans and hopes I had for that day slowly dashed. I couldn’t eat. I couldn’t think properly. I couldn’t even do anything. To make matters worse my friend Chinedu called to know if Cassandra and I had finally gotten to Portharcourt. Something he did so innocently as a friend but his question left me feeling more bitter. I couldn’t even tell him that Cassandra was yet to show up. I couldn’t tell him that Cassandra was disappointing me.

READ FULL EPISODE HERE
⇩ ⇩ ⇩ ⇩ ⇩
https://dopearena.com/2020/03/story-cassandra-episode-13/

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Murder Games: Trials> DREADED LANDS / Do You Have A Better Chance Of Winning The Lottery With A Quick Pick? / URGENT Article Writer Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.