Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 PM

Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria (354 Views)

Opposition Readies To Oust Imran Khan Over Poor Governance, Mismanagement / Photo Of Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola Being Prayed For By His Bishop / Rudeboy – Somebody Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria by Thevideoguy: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz5kMPDBaNo

Popular Nigerian musician and former member of the defunct Psquare duo, Paul Okoye, popularly known as Rudeboy has taken to his Facebook page to mock Nigerian politicians over the poor state of health infrastructure in the country amidst the coronavirus spread.

https://reportafrique.com/entertainment/coronavirus-rudeboy-mocks-politicians-over-poor-health/
Re: Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria by baysherpsyche: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
If I be aide to any politician wey get the virus na resignation surepass.

Most of those politicians dont know the state of our hospitals.

We wey sabi don dey shout close border since dem no hear.

If any of dem get am, my own pity na advice.

[go to the damn hospitals you equipped
Re: Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria by YoungPerson(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
A special shout out to Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (RIP) for his 2020 vison.

Another special shout out to Covid-19. Please don't have me mistaken, my heart goes out to everyone this virus has affected personally. My heart, however does not go out to any of the evil men in power all over the world especially the ones in Nigeria. Covid-19 is here to reset us to default. Religion, Money, Power, Politics have all been brought to their knees. It is at a time like this we should merge into one religion but no. Some useless pastors dey ask people to pay tithes and donate to 'coronavirus' online just because of say if congregation dey house, money no go flow. Thunder wey go fire dem, na ordinary gym e dey gym wey him mess. The mess na Covid-19.
Them wan deaf us with Vision 2020 dat year. Nothing wey Dem no plan finish. Where are we today? Nigeria get only 500 ventilators. In weeks to come only the very elite will have access. Our own don be. For every corrupt official that has over $1 million illegal money in their bank accounts home or abroad. I wish them a swift experience with the pandemic.
Re: Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria by jplusnaira: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Na wah oh
Re: Rudeboy Mocks Coronavirus Infected Politicians Over Poor Health Care In Nigeria by jplusnaira: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
YoungPerson:
A special shout out to Umaru Musa Yar'Adua (RIP) for his 2020 vison.

How I don't understand

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Will The Lockdown Be Extended? I Miss Lagos! / What Is This One Biko??? / Nedu Socks Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.