Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person (35352 Views)

Zahra Buhari Reacts To Coronavirus After Abba Kyari Tested Positive / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by OndoFirstBorn(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has said that he has willingly volunteered to get tested for the COVID-19.

Governor Akeredolu who disclosed this via his twitter handle, stated that he had to get the tested for COVID19 after attending a meeting with someone who tested positive for the virus.

The Governor stressed that the result of the test will be made public in due course.

In his tweets: "Having received news that one of the persons at a meeting I attended tested +ve for #COVID19, I have willingly volunteered to get tested for #Covid19 inspite of the fact that many others at the said meeting tested negative to make assurance doubly sure. I am well & asymptomatic."

In another tweet, he said" The result of the test will be made public in due course. #COVID19NIGERIA"

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1242888183068741632?s=19

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Citytrend: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hnmm
Indeed this is a rich man's Sickness. Till I see a market woman crying over the death of her only son..

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by RaptObserver: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
That na Ur headache o... Egungun is not far from the express now sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by helinues: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Abba Kyari leading the revolution in disguise.

Corona for the elites

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by hisexcellency34: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
I'm sure he has it. I can sense fear in him

5 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by LibertyRep: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Which one is ' willingly ' again?

He is doing himself and his immediate family and associates more good by getting tested on time.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Pruwa: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
this is definitely God in action
I pray this movie ends soon oo

11 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by dipopooo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
COVID-19 Arun gbajumo

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Roon9(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
God is our refuge and rest! We are more than conquerors

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Damn it shocked

If Prince Charles can get Coronavirus, who cannot get it then?!

You will come out negative Guv Akeredolu. .

This issue is getting outta hands...

God please save the world.

Report just reaching us now says,
In Spain death toll jumped from 700 to 3434 just today (Wednesday) alone shocked shocked
DEATH, not people infected o!!
We pray we will never record any death other than the one or two we had in our darling nation.

These are some of the only positives Coro V brought to the world

All humans are now equal.

✅No country is above the other

✅ Blacks don't recognize the white countries anymore.

✅ People realize God heals and not medical doctors.

✅It has brought back humanity.

✅Brought back people to their Creator and to their morals. 

You can find more here..........

https://www.nairaland.com/5754335/coronavirus-advantages

The World we live in right now is just as if we are all watching a movie!!

STAY SAFE GUYS........PLEASEEEE !!!

Toxay:

Stop spreading fake news
Spain's death toll today is 454

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

If you dare accuse us wrongly again,
you will receive a big knock on your head.
We are not one of you that post unverified news on Nairaland.
Borrow sense.
Be guided.
We don't deal with rubbish.
Annoyin tin!
Una no go just lie down for una mat jejely for una village sha undecided

Spain announced 738 new deaths, taking its total to 3,434. That was the biggest overnight jump anywhere in the world and took Spain past the official tally of 3,285 deaths in China, where the global pandemic began, but where the rate of reported new infections has tapered off

https://www.www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/spain-deaths-coronavirus/2020/03/25/93e80342-6e07-11ea-a156-0048b62cdb51_story.html%3foutputType=amp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by phkka1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Isolate him for life.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Finnese001: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
angry

as if you did it for me
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by noblealuu: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
If Abba Kyari, and other elites who travelled out had followed WHO guidelines, this mess will have been curtailed and contained.

One dead meat seller above is already telling him 'get well soon'. Him tell you say him sick? He's not positive yet, save your zombism.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Tunde835(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
hope it comes out negative
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Millz404(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Thought i saw positive until i read it again...i just want these guys to be giving us positive feedbacks

check my signature if you run a business

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
The test is very much needed.
Your Excellency, all the best.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by slapandfall(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Which one is "willingly".. mtcheeww... na your life if you like no do.

politicians always trying to make everything seem as if they are doing us a favour.

Yeye

6 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Onu07(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Better than a boxing Governor
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by medolab90(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
I hope it comes out Negative. But my other mind doesn't want that cry
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by citruslimited(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
This virus has humbled those in high places
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Sunxhub: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
So person come still Dey form to show result again

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by generalsteve007: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
HE HAS DONE WELL,MAY HE TEST NEGATIVE

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Jobio1(f): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
A
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Mateen1000: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Even if its Positive, They will still tell us it’s Negative #Smh
Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by BrickDevo: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oh God!

Get amazing house plans, building designs and all Architectural drawings from me, A certified Architect, for an affordable fees, contact on my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/5631959/why-should-work-us-3#87427589

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Stubar0511: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Covid 19 trending now!! All of them b forming Voluntary testing!!

Better get your damn ass isolated and even quarantined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Tested For Coronavirus After A Meeting With A Positive Person by Dcoy: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
At least this lie is a bit presentable than the fake boxer governors stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC / Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape / 2000 APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Edo State (Photos,)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.