Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) (150818 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today / Gaboon Viper Killed By Two Young Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tasmanian: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Beautiful species. But guy you vex o. You just end that snake generation like that. Mad ooo cheesy grin grin
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Glory1988(f): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Snake giving birth to young ones alive, I have not hard of that all i know is that they lay eggs.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tasmanian: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Glory1988:
Snake giving birth to young ones alive, I have not hard of that all i know is that they lay eggs.

Some snakes do give birth to their young ones alive. Like the Green Anaconda and yellow anaconda, Western Diamondback Rattle snake, Gabion viper. Name it. They are viviparous while some are Ovoviviparous snakes and either give birth to live babies or hatch the eggs inside of themselves right before giving birth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by faheez(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kylekent59:
Garbon viper!!

One bite, you are gone.

Hope you read that post about a farmer that was bitten by a Garbon viper who later died from its venom.

Run OOo, even I that smash snakes, when I sight Garbon, Black mamba, rattle snake, Anaconda, python, black racer, Black-necked and Mozambique spitting cobra, I run for my life.

At that stage, only two or three would make it alive, the rest will be eaten by birds, eagles, hawks, and vultures.

I hate snakes with puf puf physique.

CC: Lalasticlala
when you run from all this, which one you con dey wait for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Tasmanian: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
faheez:
when you run from all this, which one you con dey wait for?
I wonder my brother grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
javaRookie:
A friend of mine killed this snake which had 30 babies stashed up in it's belly.
Now this is a generous amount of protein right here.

* Starts washing pot while humming "Egungun don enter express Las Las" *

The baby snake is so cute, too bad they would be serving as snack followed up with a bottle of fanta.

No time.

Don't snakes lay eggs? How come it had babies in its belly?
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
This species are fvcking scary.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by TheAk(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kingjay007:
Waiting for lala..

What kinda snake gives birth to her young alive?
They don't.They swallow their eggs which hatch inside them then they vomit out live snake babies
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Jaybye: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
I can bet that by the time you've finished eating all these and sipping in your last drop of fanta, you would have developed full resistance to the most potent snake bite in a week's time -the same way honey badgers, secretarybirds, opossums, mongooses etc developed immunity against snake venoms.

So I'll advise you look for a sizeable pit viper or black/green mamba or puff adder to test your newly acquired super-power. I'll indeed love to read or hear from you again soon on how are making Nairaland's FP and subsequently your making it to the Guinness Book of Records!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by AdedoyinO(f): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ovoviviparous snake.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Queenethofficia: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2020
lala the lala
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by DerickCO(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
olamidedivotee:
I thought snake lay eggs.
Some snakes like vipers don't lay eggs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Swiftgrp: 5:19am On Sep 18, 2023
javaRookie:
A friend of mine killed this snake which had 30 babies stashed up in it's belly.
Now this is a generous amount of protein right here.

* Starts washing pot while humming "Egungun don enter express Las Las" *

The baby snake is so cute, too bad they would be serving as snack followed up with a bottle of fanta.

No time.
Bump.
Re: Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) by Swiftgrp: 5:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Tasmanian:

Some snakes do give birth to their young ones alive. Like the Green Anaconda and yellow anaconda, Western Diamondback Rattle snake, Gabion viper. Name it. They are viviparous while some are Ovoviviparous snakes and either give birth to live babies or hatch the eggs inside of themselves right before giving birth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World. / Comandclem Patentees Assembly / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.