Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

"I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari (41547 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Omoyele Sowore Challenges Buhari To A Debate / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by egoldman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ayoefa:
Idiotic monkey.

One of the demi gods of the retarded and brainwashed IPOB monkeys. See the kind of stupidity that ipob monkeys likes to masturbate on.
The idiot is bragging about doing 20 push ups at his age, what a fvcking joke this delusional dotard is.

Oga faced front, what has IPOB got to do with the topic at hand here? You dey see IPOB for your dream?
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Ayoefa: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
egoldman:

Oga faced front, what has IPOB got to do with the topic at hand here? You dey see IPOB for your dream?

No , I dey see ipob Biafuro miscreants making useless and senseless comments everywhere on NL
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
senatordave1:

Buhari has never been a physically strong fellow even in his military days and i doubt if he could do 3 pushups as of then.can omokri even do pushups properly
Former GOC, Former Miltary Head of State, Ex Major Gen, and one mofo called Reno Omokori or whatever his name is challenged him to twenty push ups.. Reno omokiri is only good in pleasing our inyamuri, flat head pigs, From the Yeast.. A won Flat head.. Poto-poto Republic
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Bubu go just peme.someone that cannot Even pronounced corona virus ,
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by OtotoC: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
This animal don't know that Buhari do More than 100 push up everyday when he was in NDA.
Thank God the d social media will not forget, we will ask him the same question when he reaches Buhari age.
Reno should rather ask his father to compete with Buhari not him (RENO).
[/s]
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Talknochip(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Oh lawd!
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Dayodragon: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
StreetFight:
Several footballers all over the world that can do 1000 push ups have tested positive to Corona, some are even dead and are currently doing push ups in heaven. So, push ups are not Corona test results

Why do you guys misread or misunderstand info..

He said he doesn't have corona and he does 20 pushups every morning whats hard to understand there??
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by poporinwa: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
This one run go Oman go hide de enjoy our money wey im thief. Come Naija come do am naa���
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Hassan88(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
When I actually go for 200 every day.
Rubbish
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Emetofranklinch(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lol
Hassan88:
When I actually go for 200 every day.
Rubbish
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Emetofranklinch(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
grin
poporinwa:
This one run go Oman go hide de enjoy our money wey im thief. Come Naija come do am naa���
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Emetofranklinch(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
[Hmmquote author=Dayodragon post=87788173]

Why do you guys misread or misunderstand info..

He said he doesn't have corona and he does 20 pushups every morning whats hard to understand there??[/quote]
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by emmaoyes(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
gawu1:

And must he use Buhari's name to prove his fact?
There are millions of people all over the world who can't do even one but are not covid 19 positive.
The fact here to prove is that buhari is not his mate at any angle. Instead, Let him use his own father to prove his fact, but not buhari.

Was the rumour from his Father's group chat?
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by emmaoyes(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mike008:

Shortness of breath is at the acute stage.
People with mild symptoms don't exhibit shortness of breath.
If you contract the virus, for the first 15days you will exhibit no symptom at all.

Yeah that's correct.
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by egoldman(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ayoefa:

No , I dey see ipob Biafuro miscreants making useless and senseless comments everywhere on NL

Stick to the topic, if you want to yab Igbos, look for the appropriate threads or create one.
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by brahamy(m): 12:20am On Mar 27, 2020
Please peoples make we give am breathing space abeg make in dance

Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by sindan: 2:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Ayoefa:
Idiotic monkey.

One of the demi gods of the retarded and brainwashed IPOB monkeys. See the kind of stupidity that ipob monkeys likes to masturbate on.
The idiot is bragging about doing 20 push ups at his age, what a fvcking joke this delusional dotard is.

Stop fuming upandan, just ask ur master to do just two pushups grin grin
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Omar09(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
proclinician:
Who challenges a dead man for pushup competition?

A mad one perhaps.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
clevvermind:
I don't think Buhari can go two times.

Buhari is an old man.

Reno should challenge his age mate. Or better still, he should wait till he is Buhari's age, let us see if he would even be able to lift himself off his bed every morning.
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
senatordave1:

Buhari has never been a physically strong fellow even in his military days and i doubt if he could do 3 pushups as of then.can omokri even do pushups properly

Big lie.

I remembered during Armed Forces Remembrance Day.

After standing under the mild sun for less than 30 minutes, the likes of Saraki were already swaying and squirming. But Buhari stood straight all through.

Traveling up and down, receiving calls, having meetings, are not easy tasks, and yet you will never catch Buhari dozing off like the younger men.

Many of you cannot even fly to and from Abuja and still have the strength to shake ten hands without collapsing.
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by illegal7(m): 3:39am On Mar 29, 2020
Lack of respect ....� grin
Re: "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari by Ejima1: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Buhari tormentor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? / Communique Of The Meeting Of Southern Governors Forum Held On 5/7/2021 / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.