Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Naked Truth (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Naked Truth (18+) (27181 Views)

Naked Dance In The Rain / The First Time I Saw My Sister Naked. (18+) / The Three Naked Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by CasNova: 8:16am On May 06, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:25pm On May 06, 2020
Interesting.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by kweensheba: 8:42pm On May 06, 2020
Cool update.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by BigBasher: 1:33pm On May 07, 2020
Nice story
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 8:41am On May 08, 2020
My heart started beating fast. Was she angling for a repeat of yesterday’s action so soon? “I don’t know yet. I may decide to go to club.”

“What club, and where is it?”

“Cozy Club. It’s at Palm Groove.”

“Can I join you there? What time will you be there?”

I paused slightly. “I should be there by six o’clock.” I went on to give her the address. “Of course, you’re welcome to join me there.”

“I’ll be there. See you.”

I whistled softly to myself after she had disconnected the line. After the day’s hard work, I believed that a man must have moments to cool off.

Everything should not just be work, work, and work. At the close of work, I told Favour she could only get a ‘lift’ up to Palm Grove as I would be going to the club.

“Can’t I follow you?” she asked.

Follow me? No, my dear. You will damn spoil the whole ‘show.’ “That will have to be another time,” I said.

By few minutes after 6.00 pm, I was at the club in Palm Groove. As if on cue, a couple of minutes later, Bimpe came around.

She wore an attractive top on a mini skirt. She really looked sexy. For a mother of a seven-year old girl, Bimpe was gorgeous and attractive.

“Hello, Akin, darling,” she greeted.

“Hello, baby.”

She gave me a peck. “Did I keep you waiting?”

“Oh no. I came in just a couple of minutes ago.”

I ordered for two plates of pepper soup.
“What drinks will you like to have?”

“Wine should be okay. Fruit wine.”

I ordered for apple wine. As I took the peppery delicacies, I sipped the wine intermittently. My guest was seated across the table. She chatted excitedly about how she had found peace leaving her husband.

She had already filed for divorce and she hoped that would seal the whole matter. I nodded from time to time. I could barely keep pace with what she was saying.

Besides, it was my habit not to talk much while eating or drinking.

Across the large room, the big screen was showing some musical videos.

Some crazily dressed exuberant guys, with frenzy, half-clad ladies, were twerking their bodies and gyrating in what they called dance.

Well, I was not a music fan. If I should be a music fan, my choice would certainly not be this very genre. I would rather put his interests in other ephemeral things such as lusting after a beautiful lady like Bimpe.

“You’ve been so quiet,” Bimpe observed, staring at me.

“Hmn? Sorry, you were the one making the point.”

“But, you’ve not been saying anything.”

I gave her a warm smile. “That’s because I’ve been keenly listening to you.”

“What d’you say to my decision?”

I blinked rapidly. “On your husband?” I shrugged. “Well, if you believe that’s the best, go ahead.”

“It is the best,” she said quickly. “Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, not endured.”

I nodded without saying a word. The truth was what she accused her husband of doing was what I indulged in doing. I imagined if Funmi was the one brandishing divorce before my face.

How would I feel if Funmi said she wanted out? How would I take it? Inwardly, I shrugged. If she did that, it would not be the end of the world.

“But, I’m glad we’re back,” she said, holding my hand. The sex was good, so I was glad too.

“You won’t believe it. I’ve been so happy to be back in relationship with you.”

I grinned. “That’s good. The feeling is mutual.”

“Oh, you are such a darling,” she gushed and leaned over to give me a peck on the right cheek. Few eyes turned to briefly stare at us, but they soon minded their own business. I winked at her.

“I thought you would turn the other cheek,” she said jokingly.

“We were taught not to do so,” I returned in the same tone.

You can download full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856

2 Likes

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Mubixclusive(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2020

1 Share

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Saturn101: 8:10pm On May 08, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Bemby69(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2020
Nice one OP
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:42am On May 10, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:16pm On May 12, 2020
The sex was good, so I was glad too.

“You won’t believe it. I’ve been so happy to be back in relationship with you.”

I grinned. “That’s good. The feeling is mutual.”

“Oh, you are such a darling,” she gushed and leaned over to give me a peck on the right cheek. Few eyes turned to briefly stare at us, but they soon minded their own business. I winked at her.

“I thought you would turn the other cheek,” she said jokingly.

“We were taught not to do so,” I returned in the same tone.

She finished the plate of pepper soup.

“Do you want another plate?” I asked.

She grinned. “Oh no. I’m okay.”

I smiled at her. I would have to order one more plate for myself. After the refreshment, we played table tennis before leaving the club. It was already minutes past eight.

“Let me drive you home and drop you there before I be on my way,” I said as we moved to my car. About twenty minutes later, we arrived her residence.

“Why don’t you come in so that we could chat a bit more,” she said.

I knew where that chat would probably end, but I couldn’t resist the offer. As soon as we entered her flat, she announced that she would like to have a shower.

“Go ahead,” I said, sitting myself comfortably and flicking the television channel to a sports one.

A basketball match was played. I didn’t so much like the game, but I watched it once in a while. I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

“Hey, Akin darling, why don’t you join me for a shower?” she called out to me.

I shifted on my seat.

“Oh, come on.”

I grinned. “Alright.”

I removed my clothes to boxer and singlet before moving to the bathroom. The shower water was running over her shower-capped head. With the water running over her well-shaped and beautiful body, she cast the image of ‘mummy water.’

Some of the water rushed down to the base of her neck and formed tiny rivers that ran down her body on their way to the tillled floor. Her whole body was indeed a sight to behold.

Her skin looked silky and sheeny. My eyes went to her bust and I could see that her nipples
were hard and erect.

Bimpe smiled warmly at me. Her right hand went to where the bar soap was.

“Are you going to shower with your boxer on?” she challenged.

Of course, I could not. Quickly I removed my singlet and the boxer and placed them on the rack. She rubbed the bar of soap over her arms to form a thick foamy lather.

She then rubbed that foam across her neck, down to her shoulders and her bust. She closed her eyes and I imagined that she was enjoying the feeling.

Theatrically, she moved her left hand over the back of her neck before shifting forward to allow the running water to wash all the foam down.

I was enthralled as I watched her. She made the soap into another lather and ran one hand over her other arm before repeating the motion with her other hand. Her hands moved over to her breasts.

You can get the full download @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by kweensheba: 10:00am On May 13, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Zamar: 2:44pm On May 13, 2020
Cool update.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by exseJ: 5:39am On May 14, 2020
Wow...bathroom sex loading....sweetest thing ever
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 11:12am On May 16, 2020
I could hear the shower running from the bathroom.

“Hey, Akin darling, why don’t you join me for a shower?” she called out to me.

I shifted on my seat.

“Oh, come on.”

I grinned. “Alright.”

I removed my clothes to boxer and singlet before moving to the bathroom. The shower water was running over her shower-capped head. With the water running over her well-shaped and beautiful body, she cast the image of ‘mummy water.’

Some of the water rushed down to the base of her neck and formed tiny rivers that ran down her body on their way to the tilled floor. Her whole body was indeed a sight to behold.

Her skin looked silky and sheeny. My eyes went to her bust and I could see that her nipples
were hard and erect.

Bimpe smiled warmly at me. Her right hand went to where the bar soap was.

“Are you going to shower with your boxer on?” she challenged.

Of course, I could not. Quickly I removed my singlet and the boxer and placed them on the rack. She rubbed the bar of soap over her arms to form a thick foamy lather.

She then rubbed that foam across her neck, down to her shoulders and her bust. She closed her eyes and I imagined that she was enjoying the feeling. Theatrically, she moved her left hand over the back of her neck before shifting forward to allow the running water to wash all the foam down.

I was enthralled as I watched her. She made the soap into another lather and ran one hand over her other arm before repeating the motion with her other hand. Her hands moved over to her breasts.

Her fingers caressed the underside of her left boob, then the right. They shifted in the movement over their point and onto the top. I moved closer to her but still watched. I could see that her nipples remained erect. Tenderly, she teased them with her fingertips. She did the whole motion again.

She opened her eyes to daringly gaze at me. She smiled and I smiled too. Personally, I was not disappointed by what I saw.

“Come on,” she said again.

I said nothing but my heart was beating fast. A grin was on my face as I stepped under the shower with her. My right shoulder brushed against her breast.

Already, what I saw was enough to cause strong arousal in me. I had watched a short show that I would describe as most vivid, illustrative and graphical.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Saturn101: 8:27pm On May 16, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 7:39pm On May 17, 2020
Very graphical.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by BigBasher: 8:00am On May 18, 2020
Nice
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 12:08pm On May 19, 2020
A grin was on my face as I stepped under the shower with her. My right shoulder brushed against her breast.

Already, what I saw was enough to cause strong arousal in me. I had watched a short show that I would describe as most vivid, illustrative and graphical.

Her eyes went down to my groin and she smiled at the hard cock. The guy was free and could now bounce and re-bounce. My eyes were on her boobs. You could call it individual’s choice of attraction.

Then, my breaths were coming harder and faster. She moved closer to me until the tips of her nipples touched and brushed on my chest.

“Can you wash me?” she asked in a naïve, school girl voice.

Could I? “Why not?”

I took the bar soap from her and started rubbing it on her body, starting from her shoulders. The fingers that moved along her shoulders were made to follow the feminine, sexy curve.

My hand moved down her arms until they got to her elbows. At moment, I shifted base to her tummy. My soapy hand rolled the soap to form a creamy circle on her stomach.

It was my turn to tease her. I ran my hands to her hips. Deliberately, the right hand strayed near the little strands of hair of her pussy.

Her breaths came is short, fast gasps and she stiffened her body. I drew my lips to hers and kissed them. The wetness of the place made the effort slippery. She soon started to make moaning sounds.

“Do you want more?” I asked breathlessly.

She nodded.

I wasn’t ready for the coital penetration yet. My fingers moved down to her pussy. One of them slipped inside the very wet part. It teased clitoris in a most sensuous way. The middle finger joined in this bloomy adventure.

I could sense that my hostess was in ecstasy over this. It was easy for me to predict that her orgasm loomed ahead.
I suddenly stopped the act.

She opened her eyes and stared at me. I moved her left hand to my ball. She went to work immediately. Her hand cupped my balls in the palm of her left hand, squeezing them gently. Not to be idle, her right hand wrapped round my shaft and she rubbed on it.

My turgid arousal was most noticeable. I enjoyed this steamy rub a lot. I let her continued that for a couple of minutes. Now, it was time for the grand finale.

I moved her and made her body ready for this.

In anticipated pleasure, she placed her feet apart and slightly bent her knees so that there would be the right height for me to make easy entry. I placed my roaster between the base of bums and from the opening, it was able to find way to the inner lobby of the eager hostess.

Everything looked easy, slippery and slimy. The soapiness had done its best. The shower water still ran down and splashed water on our bodies. Our crotches bounced together and I felt this was bliss at its peak.
I gripped her waistline.

Each jerking brought about movement oh her body. The thrusting also seemed to make each penetration get deeper. The orgasm she was feeling came back and she stiffened her body. It finally came and even I could feel it.

Her whole body quaked and she let out a soft moan. In quick succession, my climax came too. I almost felt like swooning. I gripped her waist more and made a grunt. We had finally completed the circle of lust and seediness.

Our sated bodies remained entangled for some seconds. The stream of water kept coming down, conspiring in our sinfulness. It washed my semen down from her body on to the floor. It was a worthwhile experience, I felt.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by BigBasher: 7:00pm On May 19, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by SeyiDominion: 12:58pm On May 20, 2020
Explicit story
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by FairCritic(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2020
SeyiDominion:
Explicit story

cool
SeyiDominion:
Explicit story

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:40pm On May 22, 2020
Our crotches bounced together and I felt this was bliss at its peak.

I gripped her waistline. Each jerking brought about movement oh her body. The thrusting also seemed to make each penetration get deeper.

The orgasm she was feeling came back and she stiffened her body. It finally came and even I could feel it. Her whole body quaked and she let out a soft moan. In quick succession, my climax came too. I almost felt like swooning.

I gripped her waist more and made a grunt. We had finally completed the circle of lust and seediness.

Our sated bodies remained entangled for some seconds. The stream of water kept coming down, conspiring in our sinfulness. It washed my semen down from her body on to the floor. It was a worthwhile experience, I felt.

One month after my reunion with Bimpe, our relationship became chummier. One evening, I came into my residence late as usual. I met Funmi still watching television in the sitting-room.

“Hello, my dear,” I said as I moved to her and gave her a peck. “How’re you?”

Her face looked cold and hostile. “We’ve got to talk,” she said coldly.

I stared at her. “Hope no problem.”

“There is.”

I sat beside her and continued my stare. “Now, what could be the problem, my dear?”

She was silent for some seconds. “You’re the problem,” she blurted out.

My mouth opened but no word came out.

“Look, you have to choose between me and that your mistress.”

Now, my surprise was total. How did she know I was seeing someone? It was true I had been coming home late recently, but I had adduced that the workload was responsible. She had not raised a brow on it after that and I had thought she perfectly understood.

“What gave you that idea?” I asked in defence.
She chortled. “Don’t give me that crap. I know everything about you and your old lover, Bimpe. I know how many times you’ve taken her to the club and how you also frequent her house. So, don’t even try to deny anything.”

I sighed. I was not totally surprised she suspected I was having an affair outside the matrimony but what baffled me was how she knew the details.

She stood up from her seat.

“You will have to pick between Bimpe and me. I give you one week to make that choice.”

For full copy: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856

2 Likes

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:22pm On May 22, 2020
Yawa don gas

Thanks for the update
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2020
Nice
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 9:07pm On May 27, 2020
Uduak was pleased with the master of the house. Debayo had fulfilled his promise to her by buying a fine Nokia phone. It was the model that she wanted. Not only that, he also handed some cash to her.

“Use this as your pocket money,” he told her as he handed the crisp money to her.

“Hey, thank you, o, oga. You be correct man,” she enthused, giving him a hug.

“That means this evening, you will give it to me in a very hot way.”

“There’s no problem with that. Just get yourself prepared for the action.”

He was in her room and had come home earlier than usual. Florence had gone out and luckily, his wife had not returned. He had been married to Rachel for about sixteen years now.

The union had produced two children – a boy and a girl. The boy was a boarding student at Kings’ College while the girl was also a boarding student at Queens College.

He ought to be faithful to his wife but doing that had always been a difficult thing for him to do.

Debayo always lusted after things of the flesh, especially the young ones. One more look at Uduak brought arousal to him. He grabbed the girl and fondled her breasts.

“Hey, oga, madam can come back anytime o,” she cautioned.

“Don’t worry. This won’t take time.” He fondled her breasts more, his breath increasing.

“O ya. Quick, quick, lie down on the bed.”

She was hesitant but from the urgency in his tone, she knew he had made up his mind. She lay on the bed. There was no time to waste.

Quickly, he pulled his trousers and boxer down while he also pulled down her skirt and pantie. No further pre-intimacy than to go down to the main act.

His manhood was ready for action. She held it and guided it inside her vagina. It was the fastest sex she ever had. Within a couple of minutes, it was over.

It was late in the night before Funmi was back to the house. Her parents were back, but she was surprised Tosin had not returned.

“Why hasn’t Tosin come back?” she asked Wura.

“She said something like sleeping over at her friend’s place.”

Funmi sighed. Tosin was an adult. If what she desired was to sleep in her friend’s place, then so be it. She went to her room upstairs.

There would be no need she ate any food again. At the club, Dave had treated her specially. She had eaten barbecue and taken non-alcoholic wine to her satisfaction. Now, all she needed was sleep.

Her phone started ringing as soon as she stepped inside her room. Could that be Dave? She checked the caller and hissed the moment she knew who was calling.

It was Akinola, her ex. At first, she decided to ignore it, but it kept ringing and ringing that she finally picked it up.

Full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856

2 Likes

Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:53pm On May 27, 2020
Thanks for the update, more pls
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by SeyiDominion: 9:15am On May 28, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by UltimateSpice: 4:20pm On May 28, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update, more pls

cheesy
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by tonysunkan: 9:48am On May 29, 2020
Cool
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by Zamar: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Naked Truth (18+) by BigBasher: 2:35pm On May 30, 2020
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Didn’t Know About Him / Chimamanda Adichie: A Female Politician Was Judged Harshly For Stealing As Woman / Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.