Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand (398 Views)

Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death / What GOD Reveal To Me Concerning The World / 2019: What God Showed Me Concerning Nigeria, Another Civil War – Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Hatima: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good day or all,

I'll be sharing some things God revealed to me.. whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you..Don't shoot the messenger

1-
The big leagues have trodden and trampled on the weak and fed on them..is it because I keep silent? I won't anymore..How dare they hurt d helpless, the meek, my People. Now I will feed them my wrath. "The wrath of God is here " they will say but do nothing for thier hearts are wicked.
Tell them this, I am coming and I am coming angrily and mightily. They have been warned and I am giving them a chance to repent, to come to me
When my patience is exhausted. I will unleash my wrath and unsheath my sword, cut dem down mercilessly. I say so and I will do it
Then he gave me Habakkuk 2:17 based on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Hatima: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
2- I laugh at thier foolishness. No one is safe. I will heal only when is see humility. I will withdraw only when I see meekness
Do not fear, I am with you. See how thier wealth has failed them.
Can wealth be your salvation? This is the beginning of things to come and more lessons to be learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Miner13: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
weldone

1 Like

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by jonadaft: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
Hatima:
Good day or all,

I'll be sharing some things God revealed to me.. whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you..Don't shoot the messenger

1-
The big leagues have trodden and trampled on the weak and fed on them..is it because I keep silent? I won't anymore..How dare they hurt d helpless, the meek, my People. Now I will feed them my wrath. "The wrath of God is here " they will say but do nothing for thier hearts are wicked.
Tell them this, I am coming and I am coming angrily and mightily. They have been warned and I am giving them a chance to repent, to come to me
When my patience is exhausted. I will unleash my wrath and unsheath my sword, cut dem down mercilessly. I say so and I will do it
Then he gave me Habakkuk 2:17 based on this
[/s]
Shut up

God yen yen yen in your delusion.

Don't you people get tired of this nonsense?
Yet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by jonadaft: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miner13:
weldone
Don't mind the idiot...
Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Hatima: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
3- I will let them go when they have sought after me. They will learn a lesson in humility for they are wicked and morally corrupt.
Do you know how much mercy I have shown? I want you to watch and learn what I can do. I created this world and I have the power to destroy it.
I am disappointed bin the "men of God" . They give false hopes, hope that means nothing. I have given you my word, hold it. I will show mercy to who I'll show mercy. Stay safe for I don't want you in the crossfire. watch and pray, do not be far from me for perilous times are here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Hatima: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
[quote author=Jonathan post=87767175][s][/s]
Shut up

Yet...
I won't engage you in an argument.. your opinion doesn't count nor matter..The word of God says, my people perish for a lack of knowledge. Stay safe and God bless

1 Like

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Righteousness89(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
PRAISES TO GOD ALMIGHTY!
The Awesome Being of Heaven who is always there for Those that put Their Trust in HIM!

Thank you FATHER!

Hallelujah !!

2 Likes

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Hatima: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jonathan:
[s][/s]
Shut up

Yet...
won't engage you in an argument.. your opinion doesn't count nor matter..The word of God says, my people perish for a lack of knowledge. Stay safe and God bless
Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Hatima: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kindly read 1Samuel 6:10 and Isaiah 28: 9-13 God is talking about the current situation as well..

1 Like

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by jonadaft: 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hatima:

won't engage you in an argument.. your opinion doesn't count nor matter..The word of God says, my people perish for a lack of knowledge. Stay safe and God bless
Same way your insane vision is as useless as what you see when you look in the mirror...

No one would take serious.
Get a life!
Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
God will protect those who trust in him

1 Like

Re: God Shared This With Me Concerning Be The Situation At Hand by Hatima: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
solite3:
God will protect those who trust in him
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Where Is TB Joshua ? / How To Bequeath A Lasting Legacy To The Ones You Love - Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Ravi Zacharias Memorial Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.