Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? (1242 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by Oyadorf(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
A friend of mine is in a state of confusion from the statement he received from a lady he wooed. He said and i qoute

[i][/i]There is this lady in my hostel i developed feeling for,i made my move but the lady replied "For now, NO"
I asked her why NO for now and her response was she has no reason.

What should he do?
What does the lady mean by her statement?
Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by beninboy22a: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
She doesn't want to go into a relationship for now. So leave her let her be or ask her when she will be ready. If you want to wait till then let her know your intention and see her response.. Her response will tell you if you will wait or move on..

1 Like

Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by Ladylite: 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oyadorf:
A friend of mine is in a state of confusion from the statement he received from a lady he wooed. He said and i qoute

[i][/i]There is this lady in my hostel i developed feeling for,i made my move but the lady replied "For now, NO"

What should he do?

You should leave her alone. It was simple English she spoke.... But your dik hormones won't make you hear...

How are you not ready for rejection. Must she be ready because you are? Men like you are selfish. Grow up abeg.

Have you considered that she has plans and goals for her life and a relationship might be a distraction? Do you have any goal for your life that you want to bring a lady prematurely into your unsettled life?

Ladies don't say NO any how, you may not even be her type or be rich enough or she has someone else in mind. Pls respect yourself and accept her answer. You can call her proud but you need to know, that ladies make the choice, you can not force yourself on her.

Also if you are not ready for marriage then walk away. If your urgency is legit then go and pray or meet her parents and friends. Stop doing like a thief

1 Like

Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by DaInferno(m): 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lol, get the fck outtA here... Who head u wan use?
Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by Starz825(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ladylite:

You should leave her alone. It was simple English she spoke.... But your dik hormones won't make you hear...

How are you not ready for rejection. Must she be ready because you are? Men like you are selfish. Grow up abeg.

Have you considered that she has plans and goals for her life and a relationship might be a distraction? Do you have any goal for your life that you want to bring a lady prematurely into your unsettled life?

Ladies don't say NO any how, you may not even be her type or be rich enough or she has someone else in mind. Pls respect yourself and accept her answer. You can call her proud but you need to know, that ladies make the choice, you can not force yourself on her.

Also if you are not ready for marriage then walk away. If your urgency is legit then go and pray or meet her parents and friends. Stop doing like a thief
Ahha...wetin happen grin

1 Like

Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by Reichel99(f): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hit like if you think the lady is trying to avoid coronavirus.
Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by HarunaWest(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Reichel99:
Hit like if you think the lady is trying to avoid coronavirus.
hmmmn miss Coro sannu..Some guys just get wahala...Girl say no, e din turn puzzle for him mind
Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oyadorf:

[i][/i]There is this lady in my hostel i developed feeling for

So the lady is in his hostel

Issokay.
Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by Masterpiece676: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
That's clear enough but you should understand that the future could be now or you wait for the future but anyway you take, corona love no go jam you
Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by luke55720: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
I think she is just enjoying the cock carousel, and does not want anyone or anything to get in her way.
OR
She doesnt find him sexually attractive.

1 Like

Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by SavageResponse(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Oyadorf:

What should he do?

What is so puzzling here?

The statement is clear enough, the lady is probably in a relationship and does not want any distractions

1 Like

Re: What Did She Mean By "FOR NOW, NO"? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2020
Ladylite:

bitchy talk, xo the guy must be rich enough to be in a relationship, dat iz why rich guys will continue fuckin dis gold digging bitches and kicking dem out with beta beating, will he be rich and settle for a low life girl. come take time oh. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What The Society Calls A "Real Man" / Is This Real Or Scam / Video: Man & Woman Stuck During Sexual Intimacy, Onlookers Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.