Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies (81458 Views)

Bring TB. Joshua's Body Home For Burial - Ondo Youths Tell Family / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by festus2001: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

shut up what do you know?

May God save you. Darkness is bad and its lead to destruction. Except you are born again you can't see the kingdom of God (john 14 :6, romans 10 :9-14, philippians 2 :9-12, 1 Corinthians 5:17)

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Mrbenny001: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Ordinary postinor your mother refuse to take has result to a tragedy by having you, you are goat
Jakumo:
This man of dog, Thieving Pastor Oledepo, intoxicated with the vast wealth that he has acquired by taking money from the desperate poor, imagines himself to be smarter than the entire scientific community now urging the entire planet to go into lock-down as a virus preventative measure.

Frightened that the government mandated dispersal of his gullible flock will affect his ability to rake in mountains of free cash, the greedy pastor chose to DEFY the Nigerian government directive, by insisting that his impoverished cash donors continue showing up in his cattle-shed church, so as to continue feeding his insatiable greed for free money, all in the name of Jeeeeeeeesus, naturally.

While this writer does not ascribe to ANY formalized modality of religious worship, the stand taken by Nigeria's northern Islamic youths, who are demanding the immediate arrest of Pastor Oledeopo, is highly commendable, give the severity of the lethal consequences that could arise from a mass disregard of the Nigerian government's standing ORDER instructing ALL citizens to retreat into the relative safety of their homes, while the contagion rages across our fragile planet, decimating human life as it progresses.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Kingkmo(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Mishael42019:
it will never be well with you in this life or next.

With this your post go mark it on the wall. suffering, misfortune and extremely poverty shall be in your generation even to your seventh generation. You will work like elephant and eat like ant until you’re cut off from the face of the earth.

God’s judgement has come upon you and your likes that are on this forum that have sworn to bring insults to the body of Christ

If I be a Man of God!

man of God indeed and you're here cursing someone's unborn generation, if you want to place a curse, do it to the person that made the comment and leave innocent generation alone.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2020
LifeCoachAndre:
Abba has already been arrested by coronavirus.....which arrest again

hahahahahahahahahahahahhah...
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Sirmuel1(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Lostz:
fall and die? no humans have control over a life he did not help in creating

Lets leave it that way.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Eddygre8(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Youths with backward mentality. The church is a city of refuge. Whether you stay indoor 24/7 a visitor can transfer to you unknowingly
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Positivepoint(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2020
prettyliz:
Is that the only mosque in the country? What of other areas..is living faith Ota in Abuja..Kaduna here that I saw crowds of people going for prayers.. Offenders should be criticised but ....from the president down to the people..how many people have done the right thing..let the punishment start from the top downwards.. Or the senators that refused to isolate themselves after flying in.

All mosque are locked down. By 2moro most states will be locked down in the North
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Hormohwunmee(f): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2020
How dare you insult a man of God. Who are you to judge. Please for the sake of Christ briddle your tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Marine54(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2020
lekspot01:

I taught you said you are a graduate? What happens to your grammar?
perhaps you lack comprehension !!
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by unselfishceo(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Rubbish!
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Ladylite:
So the Iman who also didn't obey the same law should remain free and congratulated?

Nigerians are too blind.
Which Imam and which crowd?

This is not the time to play partisan religious politics..

They called out Oyedepo,be ready to do your civic duty and call out any Imam..
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by imam07: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

shut up what do you know?
know u are a blind fool.
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by oshadaves(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Infact dey talk as if dey don't have common sense I wouldn't blame dem since the common sense is not even common,when d COS return from Germany can u count d nos of pple he associated him self with,,how many pple have u heard that the service conducted last week a lot of pple has contacted the virus,
Jakumo it seem d pastor is tormenting u in ur dream I thought as much,since u don't have respect for Elders in ur village

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Astonpapa(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2020
Jakumo:
This man of dog, Thieving Pastor Oledepo, intoxicated with the vast wealth that he has acquired by taking money from the desperate poor, imagines himself to be smarter than the entire scientific community now urging the entire planet to go into lock-down as a virus preventative measure.

Frightened that the government mandated dispersal of his gullible flock will affect his ability to rake in mountains of free cash, the greedy pastor chose to DEFY the Nigerian government directive, by insisting that his impoverished cash donors continue showing up in his cattle-shed church, so as to continue feeding his insatiable greed for free money, all in the name of Jeeeeeeeesus, naturally.

While this writer does not ascribe to ANY formalized modality of religious worship, the stand taken by Nigeria's northern Islamic youths, who are demanding the immediate arrest of Pastor Oledeopo, is highly commendable, give the severity of the lethal consequences that could arise from a mass disregard of the Nigerian government's standing ORDER instructing ALL citizens to retreat into the relative safety of their homes, while the contagion rages across our fragile planet, decimating human life as it progresses.

U look like what u type

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by davidque: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
I support, he is the most useless and Stuipd pastor in the history of the world

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by hantey: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2020
calm down bro
LordviccoDaGuru:
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by marshmonii: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Jakumo:

Yes, I sincerely believe that Thieving Pastor Oledepo is a clear and present THREAT to public safety, on the basis of his misleading exhortations sent out to his flock of gullible sheep, and therefore, the miracle pastor is eminently qualified to be locked up in a nice cozy jail cell, where his idiotic pronouncements will only be heard by the cockroaches and rats that share his new accommodation.

Please lock up Thieving Pastor Oledepo as a public service, with immediate effect. God breast Nigeria.
obviously you are blind to understand Christianity, be born again so that you will be saved idiot
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Nitah1: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Jakumo:

You called a man of God mad dog,his followers gullible.....But Muhammad the child molester and Usman dan fodio who is the author of bokoharam today,what do you call them?
You stupid fulani jihadists are the problem of this nation...one day God Will pay you guys a visit.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Lizzydonnah(f): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Mishael42019:
I’m here to put judgement upon them quickly. Him and many of his like on this forum their cup is filled

He should bookmark this thread. Unless he repented genuinely on Christ he’ll never know peace. Misfortune will Never departed from him.

If this didn’t come to pass in his life shortly he should quote me I’ll know am not called.

If I be a man of God!

You are not a man of God.
A man of God doesn't curse.
Fake man of God
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by MadeINchenzen2: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Mishael42019:
it will never be well with you in this life or next.

With this your post go mark it on the wall. suffering, misfortune and extremely poverty shall be in your generation even to your seventh generation. You will work like elephant and eat like ant until you’re cut off from the face of the earth.

God’s judgement has come upon you and your likes that are on this forum that have sworn to bring insults to the body of Christ

If I be a Man of God!
shut up. That man is worse than judas iscariot or should I say Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Hormohwunmee:

What about those imam that conducted jumat last week Friday. The gathering was more than 50
both are wrong and I will leave them to the government who made rules.

all I did was reply some delude individuals who think they have the powers to curse another man

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Mishael42019:
I’m here to put judgement upon them quickly. Him and many of his like on this forum their cup is filled

He should bookmark this thread. Unless he repented genuinely on Christ he’ll never know peace. Misfortune will Never departed from him.

If this didn’t come to pass in his life shortly he should quote me I’ll know am not called.

If I be a man of God!
Man of God?

The way you were going,I thought you are God himself. shocked
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Tomorrow is Friday and is not too far.
By them about 20-50 person will share same kettle for ablution, standing side-by-side

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Sammycee: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Can you tell your father at home that he's USELESS and SENSELESS?
Zombie is what you are!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
STUPID YOUTH,,,, WEEK ENDS ON SUNDAY, JUMAT PRAYER HELD ON FRIDAY THAT SAME WEEK WITH THOSE IDIOT YOUTHS WHO WANT A PASTOR ARRESTED DESPITE THE GOVERNMENT WARNING,,,, WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG BUT PRAYERS HELD IN MOSQUES ON FRIDAY NKO BAYI .... LET WAIT AND SEE WHO TO ARREST TOMORROW FRIDAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Kehni: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Mynd44
lalasticlala are we now free to be abusing all tribe in this forum? please do the needful

The needful?

Lols

Una open mouth dey swear for person

When dey now abusing ur tribe u re saying do the needful

People are obviously sick sha
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by LivingSage: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Samusu:
Where are our tradomedicine dealers pls?

Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by stormborn28(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Kdon2:

Will you shut up
you must be insane... She asked a question which was obvious.... Nonsense leaders and useless leadership
Re: Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies by Ekeke1(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2020
Most mosques in my area are still observing all there prayers, who arrested them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Fr Mbaka Transferred From His Parish In Enugu & Left Without A Parish - IgbereTv / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.