Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? (1365 Views)

Points To Consider When Getting Your First Car / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by chloride6: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hi guys,

Any tips on getting a first car?

I've settled on an 2010/11 SE or XLE with the fullest possible option...

Gazuzz

nurey

legalwealth

heavenlybang
Re: Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:27am On Mar 26, 2020
chloride6:
Hi guys,

Gazuzz

nurey

legalwealth

heavenlybang

One of these monikers is unlike the others.

What car? Kamuri?
Re: Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by chloride6: 4:35am On Mar 26, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

What car? Kamuri?

Yes of

Kamuri
Re: Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by legalwealth(m): 5:17am On Mar 26, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

What car? Kamuri?

grin

Are you afraid to name the moniker?

Are you afraid of contributing meaningfully as regards what OP mentioned you for?

When intelligence is put to work, foolishness should hide in shame cool .
Re: Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by Fentanyl: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2020
chloride6:
Hi guys,

Gazuzz

nurey

legalwealth

heavenlybang

the first thing you should know is you should avoid asking unqualified people for opinions or advise, of the three people you mentioned, legalwealth is not fit to give anybody professional car advise, seeing as he could not even give himself good advice and ended up with several problematic cars

meanwhile stick with the 2011 year, do your vin number check and only contact pros for inspection to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by chloride6: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Fentanyl:

the first thing you should know is you should avoid asking unqualified people for opinions or advise, of the three people you mentioned, legalwealth is not fit to give anybody professional car advise, seeing as he could not even give himself good advice and ended up with several problematic cars

meanwhile stick with the 2011 year, do your vin number check and only contact pros for inspection to avoid stories that touch

Lol Thanks for the input grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by chloride6: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2020
legalwealth:

Your choice is pretty good.

Making sure you run VIN check cannot be over-emphasized. If you can afford it and have the time, going for clean title i.e non salvage or non accidented one will be better.

Taking along with you a mechanic that could be trusted for physical inspection is also very important.

To run VIN checks for FREE, please refer to my thread 》 https://www.nairaland.com/5529840/learn-free-how-legitimately-get

If you are in Lagos, a trusted and competent mechanic for inspection would be given to you by me.

Thank you very much grin
Re: Any Tips On Getting Your First Car? by legalwealth(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2020
chloride6:

Thank you very much grin

You are welcome.

Don't as well forget to confirm its customs paper from any nearby customs office.

If you are unable to visit any customs office, I can as well help you to run the customs document to ascertain if it is genuine or not.

(1) (Reply)

Honda SMART Android / Toyota RAV4 / Honda Civic Is Better Than Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.