Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. (6352 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by teddyK(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hey guys, I hardly create topics on here but these got me.My girlfriend of 4years just said she's no longer interested in dating me.... This is really heartbreaking...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by 2dice01: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Congrats bruv

Welcome to the club grin

Why did you think she call it a Quit?

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Call Uber.

You know the rest....

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by keycash: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Congratulation bro God just answered your awaiting prayer

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Liorcadin: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Call Uber.

You know the rest....
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Masterpiece676: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Call Uber.

You know the rest....

Are you sick? Why would you advice someone to waste resource in this covik one nine virus era?

Op, come jare, sniper Nah 500. You no fit even finish am.

On a serious note, there are better fish in the ocean. Cry a bit, try to reconcile if she worth it and if none of these work, remember to drink water and open your eyes to opportunities around you.... Life goes on

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Congrats.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
teddyK:
Hey guys, I hardly create topics on here but these got me.My girlfriend of 4years just said she's no longer interested in dating me.... This is really heartbreaking...

Congratulations to you and HER.

If after 4 years, there is still no clear direction, a change of route is highly recommended and advisable.

Congratulations once again to her and you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by CokeBar(f): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
teddyK:

Why did she break up?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
BestAccessories:

Congratulations to you and HER.

If after 4 years, there is still no clear direction, a change of route is highly recommended and advisable.

Congratulations once again to her and you.

kai!!!! a brotha cannot enjoy unrestricted access to toto in peace any longer?!?!? 4 yrs is only 2 World cup, you cant really know how a woman will turn out unless you spend a minimum of 3 WC with her..... lol!

@OP
get back on your feet, dust yourself up, and move on with your life... LIFE GOES ON as you certainly dont wish to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you, do you?!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by emperorsversion(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2020
do people still cry after breakup.. move on bro and prove to her. she missed a hot guy... There are so many babes available nah... when my guys like you usually get heartbroken, we pay a really hot � hoe to Bleep brains into him.... we call that the initiation ceremony...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by doctore212(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Congratulations grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by TrueHeart365(m): 12:38am On Mar 26, 2020
you sef, after 4 years?

make she continue dey waste time for your matter till she enters menopause abi?

I congratulate the fortunate lady

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Offpoint: 12:57am On Mar 26, 2020
It's a call for celebration bro, congratulations. I'm happy for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 26, 2020
All dis small small boys ..nawa fr una o..@Op ,sorry ehn..I can feel ur pain smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by teddyK(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2020
So there's a club? Who's the President??

2dice01:
Congrats bruv

Welcome to the club grin

Why did you think she call it a Quit?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by teddyK(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks bro

awwfar:
All dis small small boys ..nawa fr una o..@Op ,sorry ehn..I can feel ur pain smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by 2dice01: 8:33am On Mar 26, 2020
teddyK:
So there's a club? Who's the President??
Different President
Depends on the Province you are grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by teddyK(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2020
First of,it's a distance relationship and we both have tried to make it worked the past few years and I planned on engaging her this year.. It all started when she complained that I DNT call her much which am guilty of..She decided to take a break from me that was October last year.. I literally cried and begged her continuously..While on her break,she blocked me on all platforms,so I had to result to calling her with different numbers, asking my friends to beg her for me..I left benin to her house in Lagos,when I noticed things wasn't improving, when I got to her house,I didn't meet her,I called her on phone that I was at her house,this babe insulted me on phone,told m to just go back to Benin..It was really dark,then her mom came up to meet me and then introduced me to her dad,I then talked to both parents and asked them to please beg her on my behalf that I was going to change cuz I really loved her.Early this year she came back and things were normal again.. Meanwhile, nothing she asks from me that I DNT give her.This time I called her almost everday but I noticed when she missed my calls,she doesn't bother to call me back..She only calls or text me when she needed something from me..Well just yesterday she told me she didn't feel the Sparks anymore and she needed a breakup...
CokeBar:

Why did she break up?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by teddyK(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Am in the Benin province,is there a meeting ground?

2dice01:
Different President

Depends on the Province you are grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by CallMeGrace(f): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2020
Poor guy, you will be fine dear, don't take it to heart ❤️
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by MadeINchenzen2: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2020
so u re dating a girl for 4 years, wasting someones daughters precious time.

guy what happend to ur brain?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by PRINCEEMMY4LIVE(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Why won't she break up?
How on earth you will study a course for 4years in the university and not graduate?
Since you didn't see important of moving forward let her move on with a serious guy out there.

Congratulations to your ex for she has found a better and a serious minded person. cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by identitylenz(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2020
Hustle ohhhh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Teaser4(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2020
congratulations FAM

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by MrCuteking(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2020
She is tired of you. She's seen the light. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2020
What's all this now shey make we kon fry beans nii
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by coolestofall(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2020
Masterpiece676:

Are you sick? Why would you advice someone to waste resource in this covik one nine virus era?

Op, come jare, sniper Nah 500. You no fit even finish am.

On a serious note, there are better fish in the ocean. Cry a bit, try to reconcile if she worth it and if none of these work, remember to drink water and open your eyes to opportunities around you.... Life goes on
CoronaVirusPro:
Call Uber.

You know the rest....
Im sure both yall dont have sense. Not everything you get to joke about.

@op this is time to reflect and discover areas for improvement. I love making exes regret why they let go of their guys. Do me proud nigga

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by unmask: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2020
She has met a richer guy....make money and this won't happen

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by joe4christ(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2020
teddyK:
First of,it's a distance relationship and we both have tried to make it worked the past few years and I planned on engaging her this year.. It all started when she complained that I DNT call her much which am guilty of..She decided to take a break from me that was October last year.. I literally cried and begged her continuously..While on her break,she blocked me on all platforms,so I had to result to calling her with different numbers, asking my friends to beg her for me..I left benin to her house in Lagos,when I noticed things wasn't improving, when I got to her house,I didn't meet her,I called her on phone that I was at her house,this babe insulted me on phone,told m to just go back to Benin..It was really dark,then her mom came up to meet me and then introduced me to her dad,I then talked to both parents and asked them to please beg her on my behalf that I was going to change cuz I really loved her.Early this year she came back and things were normal again.. Meanwhile, nothing she asks from me that I DNT give her.This time I called her almost everday but I noticed when she missed my calls,she doesn't bother to call me back..She only calls or text me when she needed something from me..Well just yesterday she told me she didn't feel the Sparks anymore and she needed a breakup...

Then congratulations brother. You just narrowly escaped marital disaster and should be giving testimony in your church this sunday. The girl lost interest in you the first time she sought for a break. But its like you forced her back. Obviously she has moved on long before now, you are the one holding the relationship bro.
You both won't live happily in such relationship cos the feeling is no longer mutual. So, move on or else you will only see the Jezebel in her if you force your way back to her, she will continuously use you and then dump you when u finally wanna walk down the isle.

There are better prettier girls with better characters out there. Go out and go fish out your wife. Good luck!

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by 2dice01: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2020
teddyK:
Am in the Benin province,is there a meeting ground?

we are 2020 bruv

We dont do that shii anymore

The only meeting ground is in your Heart and Brain
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Four years with another man's daughter without any concrete plans. The problem here is that you don't make plans with her, do you sit her down to draft a blueprint for your future together?
How much more of her time do you plan to waste?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will A Man Stop Lying? / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.