Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. (6353 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Freelane33(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
God is with you bro , you ain’t alone
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
na wao
all the girlfriend allowance
all the school fees u paid for her
all the house rent u payed for her
GONE DOWN THE DRAIN cry
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by CheedyJ(m): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2020
elipheleh:

You are a weakling. It's really alarming the large number of weak men we have in Nigeria.
Weak men don't deserve love. Sissies are the scums of the earth.
Be firm as a man. Be assertive. Be non tolerating of bullshits from anyone. Become selfish, become self loving first and foremost. Become unapologetic. Never say sorry. "Sorry" is an attraction killer. Never call a woman when you have any task at hand. Business and Work over women. Place calls to women only when you are on relaxation mode. Never apologize to a woman no matter how you feel. Never make a woman feel indespensable. Never Don't beg. Be strict. Don't let offenses slide unpunished. Spend money on yourself more. Show women money but don't spend it on them. Only spend money on what satisfies you. Dress well. Dress expensive. Buy expensive perfumes, wristwatches and shoes for yourself. Don't give women money. Only on rare occasions like spare change.
Always be ready to break up with anybody. Always be ready to let go. Don't ever hold any human being tightly. No body is irreplaceable. Never have one woman at a time. Have many women ready to come to you. Being in a serious relationship is not an excuse to stop asking ladies you fancy out. The word "womaniser" is a lovely word. Until a woman calls you a womaniser, know you haven't pursued women enough.
All of d above might work until u meet ur "Delilah", then you'd know copy & paste rules don't work on women or rather works on weak ladies ...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Mysterysun: 2:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Borndead:
Message me on whatsapp 08162187635. Dont worry, wipe your tears. I will give you tips on how you will get her back. She would literally beg to come back into your life. If she doesn't come back, no be my mama born me.
Why don't you use your charm to make your boyfriend stop being gay wink
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by obinnazy(m): 6:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Expect anything in a relationship.... Don't be shocked or dazed.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me. by Bola146(f): 3:30pm On May 16, 2020
BestAccessories:

Congratulations to you and HER.

If after 4 years, there is still no clear direction, a change of route is highly recommended and advisable.

Congratulations once again to her and you.

Ha.... no clear direction indeed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Guys Help How Can I Handle This Girl? / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.