Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? (33647 Views)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / Why Is NCDC still adding discharged cases to their figures for states? / Why Is NCDC Number Not Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
corruption
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by alienvirus: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

If mankind had adhered to this advice, the whole world won't be in this mess. Yet, it is the solution adopted by everyone.

For those that are not happy that the message was from the noblest of mankind, you can do yourself a good by kissing a high tension.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Breezzy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Naija matter too dey get as e dey be

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Openbusiness: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Buhari
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by SoNature(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Where's Prof Maurice Iwu's vaccine?
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Healdworldjesus(f): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hi I'm fatimo. I'm feeling ashamed even typing these and very sure people would think I'm a scammer. I no and who could blame them. Guys we got a break at work and wasn't paid and my account is red. If you can for me to get some food stuffs at home I would be so happy. 0230996969 GTB

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Aspsolution(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Looks familiar. Can you reach me, i want to think about where i saw that face
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by stephenolamide(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
I have known since that, the NCDC is a scam..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by yusufu16: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Check

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Aspsolution(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Xisnin(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
ITbomb:
I would disagree with you

Test are done by almost all the personnel all over the country and it would be waste of time to document each of them (considering the inadequate manpower)

However every confirmed case is escalated to the database because that's where action is needed.
You are wrong.
We have inadequate testing kits and about 5 testing centers in the whole country.
Every test has to be approved from the top before being allowed.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by richPHAROAH: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
because the whole shit is a hoax

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Maranzano(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Do we have enough test kits? Only privileged few who report, get tested.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Aspsolution(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
.df
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
It is a joke we have only tested 51. God, we should be testing thousands EVERY SINGLE DAY!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Pruwa: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
why is that there must be corruption in everything will do
even with this deadly disease
NCDC is till corrupt
las las we do dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Xisnin(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Period007:

You cannot expect them to be testing anyone who wants to get tested (no enough test kits even in the US).except u have had close contacts with a suspected or confirmed case or showing the classical symptoms of fever,dry cough ,soar throat and dyspnea
Don't compare the US.
Trump doesn't want Chinese or UN testing kits and more testing
means more bad news for his reelection campaign.

But Nigeria has no such reservation.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Babaflenjor: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
I don't understand how some people think, How do u expect them to be showing no of tested people, can anyone show us which country showing the tested figures pls.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by free2ryhme: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Validated:
The National Centre for Disease Control reportage of cases in Nigeria is suspect and lack transparency. I think that this is not the time for propaganda and misinformation or disinformation. Misinformation and the poor reportage make people to be lackadaisical and not take the pandemic serious.
A very vital MISSING information on the NCDC report is Number of Patients tested. The standard world wide is as follows

Number Tested xxxxx
Number of Confirmed Cases xxxxx
Number of Active Cases xxxxx
Number of cases resolved xxxxx
Number of deaths xxxxx

If you look at the NCDC report below, you would agree with me that Number of people tested is MISSING and this is a critical piece of information.
It is frightening to know that some states that may have cases would be living in fools paradise because cases that ought to have been detected are not and such individuals will be spreading it on daily basis.

A World Health Organisation (WHO) report indicated that as of March 22, 2020, Nigeria has tested only 152 persons with a record of (40 positive which represents 26%) while South Africa tested 15,500 with about (702 cases representing 5%). Extrapolating these numbers, you would agree with me that if 15,500 patients were tested in Nigeria just like it is in South Africa, the number would conservatively be between 2-3% or 300 - 450 minimum.

This deceit need to stop. Here is calling on NCDC to be open and transparent in the interest of all and not play politics with peoples' lives.

They figures are mainly politicians and the elites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by bizhop01: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
They are trying to copy America corona virus scam system report, i follow others countries the so transparent on their reports,
I believe they can never copy any good thing from America.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
better question - how many test kits do we actually have?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by richPHAROAH: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
ITbomb:
I would disagree with you

Test are done by almost all the personnel all over the country and it would be waste of time to document each of them (considering the inadequate manpower)

However every confirmed case is escalated to the database because that's where action is needed.
shut up abeg. where did you see them testing people? i have driven around hospitals and nothing like mass testing is going on

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Jaqenhghar: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Is any one surprised by this. Nothing works in that shithole.
Like I said earlier we have mastered the art of appearing busy with no results to sbow for it.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by DModeCntStopMe: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
shocked

You should have asked why they are hiding the true status of buhari

Buhari can't be free when kyari is not
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by maxwelltennyson(m): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
pls guys I need anybody to borrow me #5,000 today I promise to pay back with interest of #5,000 naira pls guys I know it is hard to help someone this days especially a stranger but I promise to pay back before tomorrow runs out. my account number is:2117782709,my account name chidi maxwell, zenith bank. pls anybody can help I will payback this money pls.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
SmartProf:
I have genuinely had concerns over the figures being rolled out by the NCDC. It has become worse since many of the tested are political elites, so it appears that powerful forces in the country are controlling the information fed to the public. How can in a day, 2 cases will be reported before 7am, and that's all for that day. It speaks volume, about the country's disregard to disseminate honest information to its citizens. Stay safe people.

INEC
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by wallex1983(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Miner13:
just stay home and stay save.if you depend on this present government you're a working corpse.government that refuse to ban international flight and close border for their selfish interest.if not why will they be flying about like butterfly after covik 1-9 is on the loose

Because the real president was still in Germany.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by FemiMaduka(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
T
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by africanpride1: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
*WELL PLAYED CHINA....*

*SCENE 1 :*
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.*
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

*SCENE VI:*
*Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true*

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy may collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I am sure Nancy Pelosi, the enemy within, got a part in this.... to topple Trump....

Lately President Trump has always been comfirming of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump through impeachment.....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe.....but that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Playing games with human lives, now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these Countries would need extra wisdom not to become servants to their new oppressor.... CHINA
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
xynerise:
Op, you are right. I don't always rely on NCDC report. They are not saying the truth.
What other source is reliable??
Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by JaruJaru890: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
xynerise:
Op, you are right. I don't always rely on NCDC report. They are not saying the truth.
which report do u rely on? Your pastor's own?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? by lavylilly: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
If you work at any of the airports in Abuja or Lagos and can confirm sighting of any international flight landing or taking off. There are unconfirmed reports about a flight coming in from London to ferry out some VIPs for treatment. Unconfirmed at this point. You can WhatsApp +2348167152251.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.