Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. (1580 Views)

Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria / Things You Wish They Never Happened This Yuletide Season / Picture Of Rain Storm That Happened In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by EfeEkarume1(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2010
1. The performance of the super eagles at the FIFA world cup finals.
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2010
i can only think of :
- Haiti
- that picture of multiple crushed dead bodies laying on the road of some part of 9ja
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by Coolabbie: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
The star mega jam concert feat r.kelly where about 10 people died.
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
alot of unnecessary death; Haiti, Jos, Lagos, Abuja.

I change my mind. I don't want to forget. I want to see people pay for the evil atrocities they've committed
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by EfeEkarume1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2010
The incident that occured in the house of assembly where politicians flexed their muscles freely.
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by mafolayomi(f): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
my fiance's younger sister's husband's sudden death sad sad. but its all good cos she is moving on smiley
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by EfeEkarume1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
mafolayomi:

my fiance's younger sister's husband's sudden death sad sad. but its all good cos she is moving on smiley
Awwww! That's sad.
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by iice(f): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2011
Charred remains of bodies in Jos.
Re: Events That Happened This Year Which Are Better Of Forgotten Than Remembered. by mafolayomi(f): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2011
Efe Ekarume:

Awwww! That's sad.

Yeah, so so sad sad. but thank God, he has always bin there. thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Bibijay123★ / Miss New Nigeria World Pageant 2017 Launched / Potential Locations Perfect For An Outdoor Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.