Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? (515 Views)

National Collation Of The Presidential Election Had Started / FLASHBACK: In 2011, INEC Moved Elections After Voting Had Started! / FLASHBACK: In 2011 INEC Moved Election After Voting Had Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2020
I was chatting with a big daddy yesterday and I said to him that God be praised, what if it started in Africa, I can bet my balls that all those privileged would have gone to overseas while they pray for us here. I am very sure these same politicians would have sent all their children away leaving the masses to fight for survival, many of them ran away but came back immediately they saw that cases overseas were getting high and Africa was not that bad.

For all those crying that Nigerians are happy the President is at risk because he has been exposed to the virus, the man would have gone to the UK if the virus started in Africa since he never built any hospital here. This is a man that campaigned that we all should not go for treatment away, he insulted Yardua and called him names for seeking medical help overseas. We begged and cried for him to fix Nigeria but we were called unprintable names, even when we meant well they said we were wishing him bad.

Like I have said in all my post, they are not better than those dying from the virus, many Nigerians have died as a result of their wicked act and so they deserve anything that came their way. If they had pity for the masses they would have done something tangible in the 5 years they've spent in power, rather they were all seeking help abroad while the masses struggled to get medical help and now they said we should feel sorry for those wicked leaders.

If this epidemic destroys Nigerians due to lack of facilities, let them all die too even if they get the best health care. Let this be a strong warning to all those out there, in any position you are always fix what's wrong because it might be your saving grace tomorrow.

God bless the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by RealLordZeus(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Ovirimo:
It can't cause we don't do what they do China do
]
I'm yet to make meaning to this
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by oz4real83(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2020
If it had started here, our political leaders and most of our religious leaders would have run away from the country and leave it for the people to battle it through. PMB would have been presiding from London with Lai
Mohammed saying the "the president can rule from anywhere, Atiku would have been criticising and showing "philanthropy" from Dubai, Reno Omokri would have been also criticising PMB from somewhere safe i0 the world without the Virus but unfortunately, God pass them grin
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2020
I'm really scared cause the shit is getting real
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by KaideeGee(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2020
The law of repercussive justice comes to mind, i just hope we learn our lesson
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by helinues: 7:33am On Mar 26, 2020
The coronavirus really exposed the hypocrisy of African leaders/politicians..

They would have left us with the virus . People than can for medical trips in abroad just for headaches, after all, they are not spending their personal money.

We die here together
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:
The coronavirus really exposed the hypocrisy of African leaders/politicians..

They would have left us with the virus . People than can to for medical trips in abroad just for headaches, after all, they are not spending their personal money.

We die here together
Na why I no wan pity them, even as bad as this situation is they would still deny Nigerians the bad health system we have
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by Yemike(m): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2020
You'r talking of our politicians??

Most of the so called General Overseers would have run away to their branches overseas leaving the Nigerian faction of their churches to junior pastors.

Sometimes I do think our religious leaders and our politicians are birds of same feather.

1 Like

Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by Tetrahedron: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2020
All countries lying about the real numbers of the virus including Nigeria are only deceiving themselves and time will tell.
Virus doesn’t lie
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by Tetrahedron: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2020
M
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by nrexzy: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2020
We would have had a nuclear bomb drop just by mistake
Re: What If Chinese Virus Had Started In Africa? by helinues: 8:25am On Mar 26, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:

Na why I no wan pity them, even as bad as this situation is they would still deny Nigerians the bad health system we have

Any infected politicians should be taken to the hospitals they have/party built to receive treatments

(1) (Reply)

NEVER MIND / Davido Goes Into Self-isolation As Fiancee, Chioma Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Biafran Hero Odumegwu Ojukwu's Short Speech After The Biafran War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.