Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure (39039 Views)

COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / Covid-19: Nigeria Didn’t Ask Madagascar For Cure, They Gave Us ― FG / Facebook Is Developing New Tools For Researchers To Track If Social Distancing I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by lanreSamson: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is funny ASF

Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
Una never cure malaria for Nigeria, Na Covid una wan cure.

take it from me buhari is sick ?
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
lols
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by GermanMelania: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:

Na poor person de get malaria. No mosquito for house with proper net and ac . And if we sanitized the standing waters mosquitos for reduce.
Covid will catch anyone.
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by bmdmixer: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Urchman200:
he has name u have used his name to drive ur point, u called him because is time to make mockery,if he been celebrated u will call him Nigerian. U are an example of a bigot.
u are an example of a slowpoke, ode.
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by playapayaski: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=blowjohn post=87784019]

School is still scam in this part of the world.
Are the nurses and doctors still not infected?
The money they are using to help stop the spread of the virus, is it from the pockets of doctors and nurses?[/quote

They are infected n dying in their hundreds cos they protecting the infected thereby contracting it.. "Scam in this part of the world u say? but we can't import foreign Dr.s now, can we? Our scammed schooled DRs are still the one to treat us..
And talk on about money, the government will always provide that, tho I'm still yet to hear any celeb or billionaire or daddy G.O n imams donate any relief material so far..
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by richPHAROAH: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
thunder fire una. iwu already had the cure, china already told u chloroquin cure it.
why coming up with trash like this to steal money
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by SirLakes: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
Search it from where

Lol grin

Jokers
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by usah4(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
blowjohn:

Nooo. The money will just be wasted.
It now that we know we have scientists.
Abeg let them channel the money into equipping our hospitals

Let them just try their luck although we know know the level of their potentials
Who knows maybe something good might come out
This will also make them to focus more in education so that we can have good graduate not just graduate by name.
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by alienvirus: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Shimran:

Good day;
ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ ۖ وَجَادِلْهُم بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ - 16:125

I understand usluubu daa'wah.
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Roozzaay(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:

Why mention "Igbo man" ?

you should have skipped the Igbo man and continue with your comment.

I am 100% sure you come from the west, because I know a Northerner can't type such.
You just played yourself bro. Read your comment again and go back to check his, you won't see any difference. If you're not already, you both are close to being tribal bigots
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Segs24: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greyworld:
This sounds funny to me. Not like I mean to insult any body o, but I think it's better the FG disburse some of the money intended for this to buying Ventilators and hand sanitizers and PPE.

Then the balance should be saved carefully to import the Covid-19 virus vaccines when serious minded people eventually gets them ready.

While the Nigerian Institute of one thing one thing should kindly go back to its usually Hybernation. In fact they should all self isolote.
Do you really have hope in yourself?
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by dr4dre: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
I wonder
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by blackfase(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
This govt ehn? chai... cheesy grin

make i ring one bell for their head.

Mtchewwwww

Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Ezmans: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Dareal90s(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
blowjohn:

School is still scam in this part of the world.
Are the nurses and doctors still not infected?
The money they are using to help stop the spread of the virus, is it from the pockets of doctors and nurses?
The brain China scientists used to reduce d spread to zero if they said school na scam will they av achieved that? Stay there be shouting school na scam. Don't send ur children to school o.
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by wellmax(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:

And who says there's no cure for malaria.

Keep writing off your country and expecting the best at the same time.

Confused human
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Dareal90s(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Urchman200:
he has name u have used his name to drive ur point, u called him because is time to make mockery,if he been celebrated u will call him Nigerian. U are an example of a bigot.
But when d guy came up with his claim u guys were shouting Igbo Amaka up n down, but now u want d world to call him buy his name, ar u mocking him?
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Nathseun(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
So we have research center in Nigeria, we are so funny in this country. I pray God will restore our brain in this country.
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by ityP(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
usah4:

Let them just try their luck although we know know the level of their potentials
Who knows maybe something good might come out
This will also make them to focus more in education so that we can have good graduate not just graduate by name.

Nigeria produces great minded graduates. The problem is not in those graduating, the problem is in the useless environment politicians in naija have created. It's not that a Nigerian at home can't find a vaccine for the virus, but just not in naija. No enabling environment for that.
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
alienvirus:
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

If mankind had adhered to this advice, the whole world won't be in this mess. Yet, it is the solution adopted by everyone.

For those that are not happy that the message was from the noblest of mankind, you can do yourself a good by kissing a high tension.

Quote me unnecessarily and get your comment crossed. No time for nonsense. I am the MOD of my post.

Violence is all I see from your post........no need to quote you,....
Carry your violence and go biko

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
iammo:

grin

bros I sorry for you.. corona bad gan and this naija scientist just want some funds
Lol cheesy.
Let's keep believing ooo cheesy
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by alienvirus: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
ArcSEMPECJ:

Violence is all I see from your post........no need to quote you,....
Carry your violence and go biko
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by AAhmdi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by Allsingles: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
What is NAFDAC going to do here please?
Does NAFDAC produce drugs
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by igwefivestar(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Greyworld:
This sounds funny to me. Not like I mean to insult any body o, but I think it's better the FG disburse some of the money intended for this to buying Ventilators and hand sanitizers and PPE.

Then the balance should be saved carefully to import the Covid-19 virus vaccines when serious minded people eventually gets them ready.

While the Nigerian Institute of one thing one thing should kindly go back to its usually Hybernation. In fact they should all self isolote.
u just spoke my mind. But u wicked o! So u mean Nigeria institute of one thing one thing are usually in hibernation?

Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by usah4(m): 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
ityP:

Nigeria produces great minded graduates. The problem is not in those graduating, the problem is in the useless environment politicians in naija have created. It's not that a Nigerian at home can't find a vaccine for the virus, but just not in naija. No enabling environment for that.

Ok I rest my case but let them try..
Re: COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure by statesman6: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thr country that microbiologist have gone into extinction. Medical lab scientist that claim to b microbiologist knw nothing about nature of microorganisms than routine lab diagnosis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos / Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures) / 5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.